EE: The iconic Martine McCutcheon/Tiffany Mitchell Remembrance & Appreciation Thread

BeaconboofBeaconboof Posts: 2,374
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Since my Martine topic on the front page got locked, I thought I would pick up the discussion here. Share your appreciation for this bonafide Cockney sweetheart, and her unforgettable creation of Tiffany, the most beloved tragic heroine in British culture since Nancy in Dickens' Oliver Twist, a century earlier.

Comments

• BeaconboofBeaconboof Posts: 2,374
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where is everyone?
  • LennieLennie Posts: 25,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved Tiffany, so didnt want her to die!
  • NoughtiesMusicNoughtiesMusic Posts: 15,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tiff was one of those characters who MOST DEFINITELY shouldn't have been killed off. It's going to be 16 years on NYD since her death :(

Clearly an icon. Imagine all the great storylines she would've had with future characters if she they kept the door open for a return.
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her death ruined my New Years eve!
  • 0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Booooooooof! :(
  • _elly001_elly001 Posts: 11,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    0...0 wrote: »
    Booooooooof! :(

Each time one of his threads are resurrected it sends a sharp pain through my heart. :(
  • 0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    _elly001 wrote: »
    Each time one of his threads are resurrected it sends a sharp pain through my heart. :(

A butterfly brought down by a confederancy of imbeciles. :(
  • NoughtiesMusicNoughtiesMusic Posts: 15,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It would be nice if Martine made a one off comeback as a ghost or in a dream of e.g. Grant if he were to return to EE. Miss Tiff like crazy.