MikaelMikael Posts: 1,596
Forum Member
✭✭✭

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I despise Blair but that dude was a complete nob.
  • Options
    ManciniMancini Posts: 384
    Forum Member
    Obviously that 'protestor' was either allowed in on purpose or he was employed (by the secret services) to do what he did. As Leveson said himself, it was a secure corridor and there's no way any old Joe Public would get that close to Tony Blair without the approval of all his bodyguards and secret police etc.
    This is a stunt that will take the headlines away from Blair's actual evidence in the court. No doubt the majority of sheeple will still fall for it though.
  • Options
    oldhagoldhag Posts: 2,539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good for him. But of course it won't do a knob of good.
  • Options
    stoatiestoatie Posts: 78,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked the part where he said "excuse me".
  • Options
    Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,908
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Who were those two men that stood in front of Blair's table?
  • Options
    BogzBogz Posts: 1,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mancini wrote: »
    Obviously that 'protestor' was either allowed in on purpose or he was employed (by the secret services) to do what he did. As Leveson said himself, it was a secure corridor and there's no way any old Joe Public would get that close to Tony Blair without the approval of all his bodyguards and secret police etc.
    This is a stunt that will take the headlines away from Blair's actual evidence in the court. No doubt the majority of sheeple will still fall for it though.

And so it begins... ;)
  • Options
    skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mikael wrote: »

I didn't find it funny, like him or loathe him ( and I cannot stand the man ) he is entitled like anyone else in any court to give his evidence in peace and in safety, and something is very wrong if that person was able to breach all security to get in and I for one am pleased that that situation will be looked into.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,720
    Forum Member
    Mancini wrote: »

I agree, incidents only happen when TPTB want them to happen.

Funny how it's never a schizophrenic nutter maniacally firing a sawn-off shotgun hither and thither. The hecklers are always methodical and calculating and are more likely to wield a comedy meringue pie or a carefully prepared message.

A bit like how all subsequent terrorist threats after 9/11 and 7/7 have always been just mild enough to not actually kill anybody, but still attract almost the same amount of coverage as if lives had indeed been lost.

Chinny reckon.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mikael wrote: »

If you notice, Blair is looking at his accuser all the time. It's like he had it planned beforehand. I don't trust him at all.

Edit: I also notice how the first fella who got a hold of him waited until another fella was there with him. Was he purposefully giving the protester more time to shout? Hmm...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well he certainly didn't look like a lizard to me.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stoatie wrote: »

Have you got your rose coloured spectacles on again? :p
  • Options
    ManciniMancini Posts: 384
    Forum Member
    stoatie wrote: »

I'm already tiring of your smart-Alec replies on every topic of this forum.
  • Options
    Red OkktoberRed Okktober Posts: 10,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd almost forgotten how irritating Blair was, what with that silly voice and annoying hand actions.

He's one of those blokes who the saying 'I'd like to punch' could have been written for
  • Options
    TheBillyTheBilly Posts: 5,514
    Forum Member
    What did he say at the end? The man is a waugh waugh? WTF is a waugh waugh? :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd almost forgotten how irritating Blair was, what with that silly voice and annoying hand actions.

He's one of those blokes who the saying 'I'd like to punch' could have been written for

I used to like Tony Blair. Then I didnt. Now I don't give a hoot one way or another. He's old news.
    TheBilly wrote: »
    What did he say at the end? The man is a waugh waugh? WTF is a waugh waugh? :confused:

Is it like an upper class laugh? Oh no thats "haw haw".

Sorry can't help then.
  • Options
    Red OkktoberRed Okktober Posts: 10,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TheBilly wrote: »
    I thought he said 'war criminal' but the 'criminal' bit came out a bit distorted as he was grabbed around the throat
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought he said 'war criminal' but the 'criminal' bit came out a bit distorted as he was grabbed around the throat

He did.
  • Options
    wns_195wns_195 Posts: 13,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The protester is an idiot. He's probably a hypocrite too. If the authorities oppress him, he'll probably complain, yet he has spent years protesting against the removal of a dictator who oppressed a whole nation.

Leaving people to suffer tyranny is more criminals than liberating them from their tyrants. People like that protester who disagree should be deported to North Korea, and North Korea should be paid to treat them worse than North Koreans. When nobody comes to liberate them, they won't complain, but if they are liberated they will call the leaders of the countries that liberated them war criminals.
  • Options
    Baboo YaguBaboo Yagu Posts: 5,803
    Forum Member
    the film and TV professinoal was an assistant director on 27 episodes of Time Team alongside Tony Robinson, and a first assistant director on a 2010 Everest documentary entitled The Wildest Dream.

That's not very professional of the Daily Mail is it?
  • Options
    15Million℃15Million℃ Posts: 1,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D and he has a tan that screams hit me. Annoying idiot.
  • Options
    GreenJellyJamGreenJellyJam Posts: 1,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wns_195 wrote: »
    The protester is an idiot. He's probably a hypocrite too. If the authorities oppress him, he'll probably complain, yet he has spent years protesting against the removal of a dictator who oppressed a whole nation.

Leaving people to suffer tyranny is more criminals than liberating them from their tyrants. People like that protester who disagree should be deported to North Korea, and North Korea should be paid to treat them worse than North Koreans. When nobody comes to liberate them, they won't complain, but if they are liberated they will call the leaders of the countries that liberated them war criminals.

The war in Iraq was illegal, Blair should be standing trial at the Hague.
  • Options
    monkeydave68monkeydave68 Posts: 2,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i wonder when blair will take his mask off and show the lizard underneath V style
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yeah, just his voice and mannerisms were practically bringing me out in hives. How the hell did we cope when he was on telly all the time?
  • Options
    Jackboy18Jackboy18 Posts: 1,659
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love the way Mr Leveson talks. He reminds me of Professor Snape.