Options

Waiting for Chryed to Get It On - Christian & Syed (Part 269)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OMG MT how dare you mock the epic cut finger???

Sheesh almost had a heart attack when skimming that last thread....saw good bye posts and the noticed 'thread closed' and was like noooooooooo the thread's been shut down....I wasn't ready to let go yet.....and then I realised :sleep:

BTW AB floor scene is actually amazing. There's so just much hotness. It felt like *them* again, too.
    Ear sucking, brow kissing, hair stroking, bare chested guhhh
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,211
    Forum Member
    2. Fave Flat scene

CCC for the cuteness and what it represented. Syed actually talking to Christain about his feelings, sharing his fears and getting 110% backing and support from his boyfriend. If only it had stayed like that! The position they're in helps too :sleep:

Runners up
    2nd Proposal 2 doing it properly
    3rd The lead up to propsal 1.
  • Options
    momentarythingmomentarything Posts: 20,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    omg, Johnny corpsing on 'don't hit me with dahl' is the best. I bet that episode took a while to film due to corpsing.

Worst fight ever. :D Definitely lovers rather than fighters, the pair of them.
  • Options
    jenn123jenn123 Posts: 19,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BIB: loll :D and this is one of the reasons why I love Chryed. When written well, their dynamic is great!

momentarything lolll :D yeah I remember now it was Syed who managed to make a genuinely funny comment :eek: Thanks for reminding moi :)

The Syed/Christian/muslim dialogue in the first meeting never gets old as well. I still smile when I hear it.

I love it so much, the dialogue is just so fast paced and witty!

Aww, their first meeting, I love that too. To think they had no idea what would happen in the next three and a half years!
    Haaa. I'm rewatching it now and Syed also says 'I said sorry' in the most insincere way ever. :D This episode is literally perfect. And it's one of the few episodes I've never seen 'in context', which I think makes it even more enjoyable because it's just pure undiluted Chryed. And I love how it's just, like, 8 minutes of them, too. No Zainab or Masood or Amira or anything, just them, in the same set, just talking. Amazing.

Yeah, I got kind of annoyed on instinct by that long Christian/Roxy kiss and then I was like 'um, what scene have you just watched?' and shut up. :sleep:

Yes, it's just amazing. Definitely one of my favourite eps ever. I could recite it all!

Lol yeah. The 'goodbye' scene on Tuesday moved me, but then with that one I was like 'you've already been through all this!' and then by the time they hugged again during the last scene I wasn't too bothered :o /awful person :sleep:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jenn123 wrote: »
    You just reminded me...I made a (rather crap) gif! :D

O......M.......G............

Thank you!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dessie wrote: »
    They did. :( Think they lost quite a lot of Christian's bitchy edginess - though I suppose you could maybe put it down the character development and him becoming more content in his life etc.

But they also lost Syed's humour as well in the last couple of years! If you watch early clips, he's...well, witty might be pushing it, but he does get quite a lot of humourous lines and lots of banter, especially with his family. Love him winding Zainab up a lot, or that lovely scene before the Mehndi when he and Masood wind up Tamwar about fancying Zulekha.

It's probably partly down to lack of screentime and partly down to EE as a whole losing a lot of that kind of banter-y humour, but I do sometimes feel like a bit of the life was sucked out of both of Chryed after reunion. *runs and hides*

As you say, I can kind of understand why Christian lost the bitchiness but his wit disappeared too. And you're right about Syed as well.

I guess tptb just had no vision for them after they got together? It was always going to be more of a challenge writing them as a couple but i've always felt like there were loads of avenues to go down. BK and co. just couldn't care less.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Q3. Fave Masood Family scene

The toast at the dinner table when Christain is accepted. I loev the awkwardness and Johnny plays it so well. I love so much hime tryign to pronounce the toast, and I love how happy and proud Syed is.

Runners Up
    2nd Syed chastising Zainab over the wedding plans
    3rd Mas being rescued by Christian in the B & B fire
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PoppyMay wrote: »
    OMG MT how dare you mock the epic cut finger???

Sheesh almost had a heart attack when skimming that last thread....saw good bye posts and the noticed 'thread closed' and was like noooooooooo the thread's been shut down....I wasn't ready to let go yet.....and then I realised :sleep:

BTW AB floor scene is actually amazing. There's so just much hotness. It felt lie *them* again, too.
    Ear sucking, brow kissing, hair stroking, bare chested guhhh

Okay, fine, I will say something nice about it: Syed's hair is perfect. There you go.

It does feel very them, it's hard to explain. But it so does. I just love that scene so much.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Q4. Fave Beale scene

Jane and Christian at the hospital after ABRC.
    Love love love love. Christian's fears so clear to see, Jane saying all the right things and the outsider's opinion on how amazing what Chryed have is. Johnny in a suit. etc.

Runners up
    2nd Ian and Lucy with C after the Qadim beating. Bumbling Ian saying the right things.
    3rd Jane dance not for that but for C gushing and so in love
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Okay, fine, I will say something nice about it: Syed's hair is perfect. There you go.

It does feel very them, it's hard to explain. But it so does. I just love that scene so much.

Will I ever have a typo free post again? :sleep:

Cut finger is.....I dunno. I watched it like 40 times in one day once. It's just pure chemistry, longing and heart. I ignore the outfit, dialogue. Just focus on the pretty faces.

I swear them shagging in their final ep made it for me. I KNOW I'm a shallow fiend but it was so unexpected, and fitting, and lovingly intimate. Greatness. Plus, CHEST.

I wonder what they're doing now :cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OMG XF shock much?????

Er....Christian has nice cheekbones.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Q5. Fave scene with Tamwar

Sooooooooooo close but has to be the talk int he hospital after they find Zainab about Syed's suicide attempt. So sad, Tam is awesome.

Runners Up
    2nd Tam and Syed's chat in the old flat during DC week. Tamwar asking what Syed thinks will happen to him when he dies just gets to me it really does. His fear for his big brother.
    3rd Wantng to cry for Syed over CAG

My god there have been SO MANY amazing Prince Tam lines/moments. What an amazing brother. I could do a top 10 of these.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Q6 Fave scenes wit Zainab

The scenes she has with each during the stag do. Accepting them, realising what they have, big moments for her.
    If you're going to make me pick one of these then I'll go with her talk with Christian coz that one is the bigger step and also well Syed has his icky secret so sint quite in the moment asmuch as his fiance.

Runners Up.
    2nd The other stag do chat
    3rd When she goes round to see Syed after ABRC then goes again. OMG the emotion, phenomenal acting.
  • Options
    KatrinaKKatrinaK Posts: 32,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love cut finger! :eek: The eye-sex is off the scale. :sleep:

http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd426/KatrinaK26/syedshair.jpg
  • Options
    KatrinaKKatrinaK Posts: 32,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    and Jenn, that gif is anything BUT crap!

It just goes to show, Chryed still have IT!

I also love Christian's post sex voice, especially when he says "It's good though". :sleep:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Q7. Fave Masood scene

Ha I'm gonna 'cheat' and choose Perfect Moment. He's int he scene so it counts :sleep:. Otherwise this scene that I adore and that used to be my fave ever wont get a look in and I have to include it somewhere. It's soooooooooooooo guh and beautiful.

Runners Up
    2nd Mas Syed chat before BF for a rare insight into their feelings about stuff and each other (love the big gay boyfriend bit!)
    3rd Christian rescuing Mas from the fire for the heroic guh-ness
  • Options
    jenn123jenn123 Posts: 19,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PoppyMay wrote: »
    O......M.......G............

Thank you!

No probs :cool:
    KatrinaK wrote: »

I also love Christian's post sex voice, especially when he says "It's good though". :sleep:

Aw, thanks :D It's just that it's so dark. But it's Chryed :D

Argh that line is so hot, especially coupled with the ear nibble *fans self*
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jenn123 wrote: »
    I love it so much, the dialogue is just so fast paced and witty!

Aww, their first meeting, I love that too. To think they had no idea what would happen in the next three and a half years!

Yes, it's just amazing. Definitely one of my favourite eps ever. I could recite it all!

Lol yeah. The 'goodbye' scene on Tuesday moved me, but then with that one I was like 'you've already been through all this!' and then by the time they hugged again during the last scene I wasn't too bothered :o /awful person :sleep:

BIB: Yep, this goes for Chryed as well as us. I did not envisage back then that I would end up a invested-fan like I am now. Tbh, I didn't know much about the fandom world before Chryed but I'm so glad to have been part of it :)

Sylae- I'm loving reading your fav scenes. Totally making me reminisce about how gorgeous Chryed were.
  • Options
    elphaba7589elphaba7589 Posts: 74,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

All rough and gruff cos his mouth has just had a workout :)

:sleep:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Q7. Fave Masood scene

Ha I'm gonna 'cheat' and choose Perfect Moment. He's int he scene so it counts :sleep:. Otherwise this scene that I adore and that used to be my fave ever wont get a look in and I have to include it somewhere. It's soooooooooooooo guh and beautiful.

Runners Up
    2nd Mas Syed chat before BF for a rare insight into their feelings about stuff and each other (love the big gay boyfriend bit!)
    3rd Christian rescuing Mas from the fire for the heroic guh-ness

What's your new favourite ever? /nosy
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Q8. Fave Chroxy

The recent scen in the gym when she comforts Christian after the DTW beating. I like her when she says the right things and is a selfless friend comforting her best mate.

Runners Up

2nd With Amy and the social worker when she advises him not to get between a parent and their child.
    3rd Comforting him in old flat after reveal when he's hugging the cushion
  • Options
    Forum Member
    What's your new favourite ever? /nosy

Wait and See-I'm getting there! But it's gonna be a cliche!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Q9. Fave Chryed with anyone else

Tanyed salon scene for Syed openly talking about his feelings to someone else

Runners Up
    2nd Christian and Dot in the QV pre proposal just coz he is so lovely to her, a true gentleman
    3rd Syed shoving ice down Derek's back. GO SY!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All rough and gruff cos his mouth has just had a workout :)

:sleep:

Loll :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The chemistry is off the scale in this scene. I love the way Christian's hand is down Syed's shirt and the position they're sitting in.

The whole simpleness of it also just adds to the atmosphere i think. The fact that they're lying in a repossessed restaurant amongst upturned furniture is just so unsexy but the intimacy they create is.