Emmerdale: Aaron Livesy and Robert Sugden Appreciation Thread (Part 2)

Comments

• Paul_Robs1Paul_Robs1 Posts: 3,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Long time lurking first time posting, loving your posts.

Just a thought, what if Lawrence has put secret cameras in HF and not told anyone since the burglary ... That would be interesting viewing and could set a new agenda !!
  • EddyBeeEddyBee Posts: 45,600
    Forum Member
    Paul_Robs1 wrote: »

Just a thought, what if Lawrence has put secret cameras in HF and not told anyone since the burglary ... That would be interesting viewing and could set a new agenda !!

Oh, I do hope so. :D

Welcome Paul. :)
    Forum Member
    Part 2 of this Robron appreciation thread was started just over 4 hours ago and it has already received nearly 1300 hits. Amazing. :)
  • LmackLmack Posts: 14,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    andy614 wrote: »
    I was browsing Tumblr and the collection of gifs from the last few eps are generally all Aaron angry/hurt/confused/upset/unsure/shocked/in turmoil and i realised he's really been through it these last few eps with so many emotions. Even since the ILY came it's not been happy Aaron cus he's been obviously shocked and unsure and trying to process it and theres been things like Chas lying about Robert pulling out the business and stuff that's just messed with his head. Looking at the gifs Danny has just played it all so well.

He really has been fab :-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    EddyBee wrote: »
    Part 2 of this Robron appreciation thread was started just over 4 hours ago and it has already received nearly 1300 hits. Amazing. :)

I know,it's pretty great :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Welcome :-) now there is a thought !
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    andy614 wrote: »
    The only time that we know we see them at HF is that Monday. It would be nice if Aaron stayed the night and we saw them having breakfast together or something before Aaron goes to work or something like that but who knows. The scenes have to have some dramatic purpose so it seems unlikely that we'll see them just snuggled up on the sofa chatting and or anything that trivial/mundane..as much as we'd like stuff like that i'm not sure they would think it an entertaining/interesting type of scene to include!:p

This is true :-)
    Forum Member
    Lmack wrote: »
    I know,it's pretty great :D

I'm just so pleased that there is still such huge interest in this storyline. In fact, there's as much interest now as there has ever been. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    EddyBee wrote: »
    I'm just so pleased that there is still such huge interest in this storyline. In fact, there's as much interest now as there has ever been. :)

I am too-I thought the interest was getting less at one point but it seems not :-)
  • Lucie_GirardLucie_Girard Posts: 36,092
    Forum Member
    Welcome Paul :)

I so Would like to see This. Hidden cameras at HF lol

Oh the possibilities.:D

I wish We could have reached the 1 million hits on the other thread 920 000 is pretty close to 1 million;-)

Anyway, do you think that We will see Robert at the hospital when Aaron will be there. Just him waiting patiently in his room for him to wake up. Or him talk to him about coming back to him that he his there for him And that he loved him. Awwwwww:cool:
    :cool::blush::blush: i am pretty sure It won't happen but i Can't help It.:)
  • Dress to KillDress to Kill Posts: 6,209
    Forum Member
    Welcome Paul :)

I so Would like to see This. Hidden cameras at HF lol

Oh the possibilities.:D

I wish We could have reached the 1 million hits on the other thread 920 000 is pretty close to 1 million;-)

Anyway, do you think that We will see Robert at the hospital when Aaron will be there. Just him waiting patiently in his room for him to wake up. Or him talk to him about coming back to him that he his there for him And that he loved him. Awwwwww:cool:
    :cool::blush::blush: i am pretty sure It won't happen but i Can't help It.:)

Seeming I'd presume Aaron will be taken to hospital after he's found in the woods, I could see Chas refusing to allow him to come with them, which will only fuel Robert more to go through with whatever he does the next day. But I'm hoping Robert somehow sneaks into see Aaron on the Thursday after he's planned whatever he has for Chas, and after seeing Aaron, rushes off to stop whatever he planned.
  • evomad1evomad1 Posts: 1,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Welcome to robronland
  • kalisperakalispera Posts: 498
    Forum Member

Welcome Paul!

Interesting idea, the thought has crossed my mind too. It would be brilliant!

It could tie in with the mentions of Lawrence's past being "revisited" in some way. Possibly being partly sympathetic towards Robert, as long as he either comes clean or stops seeing Aaron?
  • Alanna_HousdenAlanna_Housden Posts: 3,948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Welcome :) I never thought about having secret cameras in Home Farm but I kinda like the sound of that! :D
  • IslablueIslablue Posts: 1,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome :) I never thought about having secret cameras in Home Farm but I kinda like the sound of that! :D

Hiya and welcome! Mmmm now there's a theory! Wouldn't that put the cat amongst the pigeons?! Can just imagine Lawrence casually flicking back through the footage and coming across the pair of them!
  • Melephunk2010Melephunk2010 Posts: 38,383
    Forum Member
    ha ha we finally got a part 2!!!

Sorry for being extremely slow on the uptake I've just finished work!
  • Paul_Robs1Paul_Robs1 Posts: 3,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kalispera wrote: »
    Welcome Paul!

Interesting idea, the thought has crossed my mind too. It would be brilliant!

It could tie in with the mentions of Lawrence's past being "revisited" in some way. Possibly being partly sympathetic towards Robert, as long as he either comes clean or stops seeing Aaron?

I thought about this, what if Lawrence does see evidence of Robron and confronts Robert, could lead to Lawrence suddenly meeting his end .. he does have health issues, Chrissie inherits everything (lucky Robert), then we have Lassie, sorry Lickie or is it Lucky who could go even more mad and drive Chrissie off a cliff leaving Robert with everything (lucky Robert and Robron), still lots of room for stories, Chrissie's sister could return and contest the will and much more I am sure.
  • Randomguy83Randomguy83 Posts: 16,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening all read back a lot and wont directly comment on everything as it will take too long but Ryan did sign a new contract it was confirmed 2 or 3 days ago by the metro guy.

As far as FB tbh it's more positive than negative and unsurprisingly the negatives are always the same names. Pathetic losers I call them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought about this, what if Lawrence does see evidence of Robron and confronts Robert, could lead to Lawrence suddenly meeting his end .. he does have health issues, Chrissie inherits everything (lucky Robert), then we have Lassie, sorry Lickie or is it Lucky who could go even more mad and drive Chrissie off a cliff leaving Robert with everything (lucky Robert and Robron), still lots of room for stories, Chrissie's sister could return and contest the will and much more I am sure.

Lol I like the sound of this
  • Steph_BatesSteph_Bates Posts: 1,543
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've been re-watching the ILY's as we all are ;-)

I am wondering when Robert realised he loved Aaron and I am aware there is a divide of if his feelings are genuine or for manipulation and control intentions!

I who speaks from the genuine and delusional camp that it was on the quarry when he thought he had lost Aaron as he mentioned as much just before the first ILY!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They are going to be re-visiting Lawrence's past and I wonder if it will somehow tie in with Robron.It's quite a coincidence that Lawrence has been in the kind of position that Aaron is in now.How can he judge really ? But of course because it's his daughter that will be a tough one
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've been re-watching the ILY's as we all are ;-)

I am wondering when Robert realised he loved Aaron and I am aware there is a divide of if his feelings are genuine or for manipulation and control intentions!

I who speaks from the genuine and delusional camp that it was on the quarry when he thought he had lost Aaron as he mentioned as much just before the first ILY!!

I think it might have been then too and I loved how he mentioned the quarry in Thursday eps
  • IslablueIslablue Posts: 1,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ryan did sign a new contract it was confirmed 2 or 3 days ago by the metro guy.

Hooray! 😊
  • Alanna_HousdenAlanna_Housden Posts: 3,948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You should write for Emmerdale! All these ideas you have sound amazing! :D
    Not sure about having Robert be the cause of another death though, but maybe Lawrence could have another heart attack and that kills him. But the reason he has the heart attack could be because he knows about Robert & Aaron. Although I wouldn't want that to come back on them.

I wouldn't mind if what you said actually happens, I don't like Lawrence. I've hated the way he's been with the Alicia/Lachlan storyline, the things he's said, being angry at Chrissie for going to the police etc.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17
    Forum Member
    Happy new thread!!!!!

Is anyone else just dying for Monday evening to come around?
    How tragic is that ;-)
This discussion has been closed.