A reminder to the voters

collide101collide101 Posts: 112
Forum Member
I want to remind you all to vote for the act who you believe has the most potential to be a legend. Think seriously now. James has a great passion for music and he has stayed true to himself throughout the whole thing. He isn't fake. He doesn't put on big smiles and weep about how much he wants it, he tells everyone through his performances and he would be a very deserving winner because of that. Jahmene would also be a deserving winner because it could give him the boost in confidence he needs in order to go out into the real world of music. He would also be a great role model for people to look upto because of his story and he has made much effort to raise awareness of problems which affect society. He would continue to do this if he won. These two acts, James and Jahmene are great in different ways with incredibly unique talent unlike last years overrated Marcus and Little Mix. But they would be a great final two. So please vote for which one of them you think has most potential in the industry, or even put in a cheecky double vote for each of them. Thanks :)

Comments

• Mr JazzmanMr Jazzman Posts: 2,576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vote for who you like. Unless you like Chris.
  • RevenReven Posts: 2,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think James is more suited to a show called the Mugger Factor. It takes place in a dark alley late at night...
  • Mr JazzmanMr Jazzman Posts: 2,576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Chris is more suited to the Tango factor. It takes place inside a giant orange...
  • MrsGrahamMrsGraham Posts: 818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    collide101 wrote: »
    I want to remind you all to vote for the act who you believe has the most potential to be a legend.

If/when Chris wins, he will certainly be a legend. Especially if it does precipitate the end of the X Factor, as many seem to think that it might.
  • Crabbie123Crabbie123 Posts: 8,478
    Forum Member
    I want to remind you all to vote for the act who you believe has the most potential to be a legend. Think seriously now. James has a great passion for music and he has stayed true to himself throughout the whole thing. He isn't fake. He doesn't put on big smiles and weep about how much he wants it, he tells everyone through his performances and he would be a very deserving winner because of that. Jahmene would also be a deserving winner because it could give him the boost in confidence he needs in order to go out into the real world of music. He would also be a great role model for people to look upto because of his story and he has made much effort to raise awareness of problems which affect society. He would continue to do this if he won. These two acts, James and Jahmene are great in different ways with incredibly unique talent unlike last years overrated Marcus and Little Mix. But they would be a great final two. So please vote for which one of them you think has most potential in the industry, or even put in a cheecky double vote for each of them. Thanks :)

You sound like you work for Syco.
  • EvilLlamaThingyEvilLlamaThingy Posts: 6,667
    Forum Member
    I want to remind you all to vote for the act who you believe has the most potential to be a legend. Think seriously now.

So what you're saying is, save your money and don't bother then.
  • HelenHHelenH Posts: 766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [QUOTE=collide101;62828863]I want to remind you all to vote for the act who you believe has the most potential to be a legend. Think seriously now. James has a great passion for music and he has stayed true to himself throughout the whole thing. He isn't fake. He doesn't put on big smiles and weep about how much he wants it, he tells everyone through his performances and he would be a very deserving winner because of that. Jahmene would also be a deserving winner because it could give him the boost in confidence he needs in order to go out into the real world of music. He would also be a great role model for people to look upto because of his story and he has made much effort to raise awareness of problems which affect society. He would continue to do this if he won. These two acts, James and Jahmene are great in different ways with incredibly unique talent unlike last years overrated Marcus and Little Mix. But they would be a great final two. So please vote for which one of them you think has most potential in the industry, or even put in a cheecky double vote for each of them. Thanks :)[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry, I just can't stop laughing. :D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 415
    Forum Member
    OP is a Chris fan playing mind tricks. I've been to his house and know his mum.
  • SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member
    HelenH wrote: »
    I'm sorry, I just can't stop laughing. :D:D

:Dinnit....
  • BillyBoy7BillyBoy7 Posts: 1,514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The best singer should win.

So that's between Jahmene and Chris.

Could you honestly imagine listening to a whole album of that horrible noise the James guy makes?
    And his self written 'songs' are crap.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 315
    Forum Member
    BillyBoy7 wrote: »
    The best singer should win.

So that's between Jahmene and Chris.

Could you honestly imagine listening to a whole album of that horrible noise the James guy makes?
    And his self written 'songs' are crap.

I agree, the "songs" he did on xtra factor were dire, just made a miserable noise and did something with his guitar. Just because he has a guitar everyone says he's credible! Are people really that shallow that they believe that? I don't see what else he has going for him, his voice is godawful, he has no passion, he's a miserable bugger and his looks make me want to gauge my own eyes out.

I'll be voting for Chris, he has the complete package and deserves to win.
  • paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why bother voting at all. Cowell only wants his cut of the revenue, he has decided who he is going to sign irrespective of how the voters spend their money, he isn't interested in voters opinions unless they do what he wants. Personally I have better things to do with my dosh but if I was voting I would vote for Chris, he needs the votes, the other two don't.
  • VashettiVashetti Posts: 2,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is that you Simon?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Whilst acknowledging your admirable impartiality and obvious expert knowledge, I will be voting for Chris Maloney. I don't think he'll win but he'll definitely get my vote.

Hope you find the 'legend' you're looking for though! :yawn:
  • phill363phill363 Posts: 24,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do people also need a reminder on what James said about us?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    Mr Jazzman wrote: »

:D:D:D:D:D
  • radio1fannradio1fann Posts: 106
    Forum Member
    It'll be a bit of a shame in my opinion if James doesn't win, given that he won the mirror poll with 51% more than the other two combined. And thesun poll i think he got 50% again the other two combined. It's pretty evident more people are fans of his, but im not so sure they're voters is the thing.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr Jazzman wrote: »

LOL :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    radio1fann wrote: »
    It'll be a bit of a shame in my opinion if James doesn't win, given that he won the mirror poll with 51% more than the other two combined. And thesun poll i think he got 50% again the other two combined. It's pretty evident more people are fans of his, but im not so sure they're voters is the thing.

You mean it's pretty evident that more people who read big print tabloids and vote in online polls are fans of his? What about the majority of people who do not read newspapers or the minority who read newspapers not marketed at the educationally sub-normal? Who are they supporting?
  • E05297535E05297535 Posts: 5,602
    Forum Member
    Not voting at all....Jahmene iS my fave but he can't win this comp!!! PLEASE GOD NO!!! Let Chris or James win and then watch the decline in CD sales over the next few months!!!!
  • radio1fannradio1fann Posts: 106
    Forum Member
    Popsmartz wrote: »
    You mean it's pretty evident that more people who read big print tabloids and vote in online polls are fans of his? What about the majority of people who do not read newspapers or the minority who read newspapers not marketed at the educationally sub-normal? Who are they supporting?

Pretty much every poll anywhere has had the same results or roundabout.

The places polled are by leading tabloids/sites/tv programs that the majority of the x-factor watching public watch/read/use in some form.

I'm not sure what you're claiming, that there's a group of highly educated normal people hiding their opinions away that differ from these polls all with their hands on the phone ready to vote?:D

I think it's 50/50 between James & Jahmene, but you're deluded if you think James doesn't have a much larger fanbase
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vote for comedy gold car crash of the year. Just to see the faces of the judges and disappointment on Dermot's face. Then watch how SyCo will treat the worst winner of any talent show ever.
  • Gordon ClownGordon Clown Posts: 612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ill be voting Chris thanks :)
  • IsItThatDeepIsItThatDeep Posts: 1,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Or you could just do like many did at the last General Election, when faced with the same prospect of picking one from three useless tossers, and not vote at all. Just a thought.;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Leg Ends yes. With bells on ;)

Legends no.