Masterchef Australia the new one starts today

Comments

• m1pnkm1pnk Posts: 809
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    well.....looks like they like the show as well... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nqgyDXGdmg&NR=1
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    this could be a job type video......its well done though http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owxwfuJpw7U&feature=related
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,011
    Forum Member
    Haha funny vids there!

Bring on this afternoon! Is there anywhere on the net that you can watch it live just out of interest?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    you can in the p2p world but better quality grap yourself
    Forum Member
    m1pnk wrote: »
    you can in the p2p world but better quality grap yourself

I tired the usual sources (tvu player, sopcast, ustream, justintv) to no avail.

You are right though tis better off done myself! Cant wait to see it!!!!!! :)

Who are your faves so far?

Mine are
    Adele, Alvin and Kate because there are all a bit of a mess aren't they!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    no one is jumping out at me yet, im just enjoying the whole thing.
    Forum Member
    Has this popped up anywhere yet? grr me no like having to wait
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    the challenges have started.....looking forward to the first individual one tommorow......i dont think anyone would dislike this contestant
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    last year if you beat the celebrity chef in the challenge you went straight into the final week.....this year its different
    Forum Member
    Last post not showing

EDIT

Ah never mind yeah think it's not as good. Beating the celeb chef at their own game is outrageously difficult so it sort of merited the huge advantage of being skipped to the last week.

This immunity card seems a bit more crappy IMO
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dont forget monkey that the biggest point is being on the tv......i would want to be involved every week not just till the last week.....and they had a bad habit last year of bringing back contestants who were out already.....hope they dont start that again......so the token thing could be a big advantage ?
  • Claire_albaClaire_alba Posts: 769
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    .....and they had a bad habit last year of bringing back contestants who were out already.....hope they dont start that again......

I agree. I hated it when they brought back those who had been eliminated already fair and square and was so pleased when Po didn't win, it wouldn't have been fair
  • breppobreppo Posts: 2,433
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dont forget monkey that the biggest point is being on the tv......i would want to be involved every week not just till the last week.....and they had a bad habit last year of bringing back contestants who were out already.....hope they dont start that again......so the token thing could be a big advantage ?

I think the immunity card is a good idea. This way, the contestant can continue on his of her j....y and grow in the show.
    Last night's celebrity chef was in the business for 25 years :eek:. Must have started when he was still in nappies. Or he has a certain picture in the attic.;)
    Forum Member
    I spose the pass sounded more sexy than just immunity. I have only seen bits of season one as I wasn't at home to watch it on the telly.

Can you tell me what happened with regards to returning contestants and Po? She got eliminated once?
  • angel.vampangel.vamp Posts: 1,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I spose the pass sounded more sexy than just immunity. I have only seen bits of season one as I wasn't at home to watch it on the telly.

Can you tell me what happened with regards to returning contestants and Po? She got eliminated once?
    Poh has now got her own show ..Poh's Kitchen there has been about 10 episodes aired so far
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "I can't believe Poh is back on the screen! I think it was a shocking decision by TEN to bring back 3 contestants. The show has been brilliant to date but when you win a challenge and someone leaves the show then that's it. I can understand one wild card like Australian Idol but bringing three back just looks like TEN are hoping to drag the show out longer. Justine would have been a good solo wild card choice but no more Poh please?"

a typical quote from last year

http://www.tv.com/justine-poh-and-tom-back-in-masterchef-race/story/16157.html
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was the comeback different from the New Zealand one? There the comeback kids had to cook their way back in.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    number 9 done and dusted.....the team challenge.....is it going to be blue or red ?....(sounds like the gov challenge)....a fair bit of emotion showed tonight.....i just hope the bbc is watching this
    Forum Member
    I wasn't really looking forward to this episode but it was brilliant! I am sorta happy with the bottom 2. One of them is very irritating the other I don't mind.

Not too hard for those who have seen the episode to figure out who is who!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    no.10......someone is eliminated.....to many tears for my happiness......im sure there is a crocodile in the room ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Episode 9 brought back fond memories of The Restaurant series 1 and 2 with a dash or 2 of Out of the frying pan.
    Quote of the week: "There's a whole lot of nothing going on".
    Horror of the week: Rocket salad pizza.

Episode 10 was weepy. Being a Northener, I feel a bit uncomfortable with all the male crying that is going on. There must be an olympic size swimming pool full of crocodiles in the room.
    For crying out loud, oops, let me re-phrase that.
    For goodness sake, crying because you feel bad for kicking a competitor out of the race? A race you so desperately want to win? Come on.
    With all the inevitable eliminations still to come, I'll brace myself for a no holds barred tearfest.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    breppo....a big LOL
    Forum Member
    breppo wrote: »
    Episode 9 brought back fond memories of The Restaurant series 1 and 2 with a dash or 2 of Out of the frying pan.
    Quote of the week: "There's a whole lot of nothing going on".
    Horror of the week: Rocket salad pizza.

Episode 10 was weepy. Being a Northener, I feel a bit uncomfortable with all the male crying that is going on. There must be an olympic size swimming pool full of crocodiles in the room.
    For crying out loud, oops, let me re-phrase that.
    For goodness sake, crying because you feel bad for kicking a competitor out of the race? A race you so desperately want to win? Come on.
    With all the inevitable eliminations still to come, I'll brace myself for a no holds barred tearfest.
    That's just his style though! Didn't believe that speech for a second as in the next shot his was smiling at being announced the winner I mean if you are gonna lie about this sort of thing you may as well be consistent!

Well done to the eliminated contestant taking up a second job in a restaurant, a more realistic way of achieving his dream IMHO.
  • amstereofanamstereofan Posts: 1,765
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Guys and girls I've over a dozen invites to diwana.org (Aussie torrent site) if anyone wants one you can then downlad all the episodes...

Email me [email protected] and I'll send one back
    Forum Member
    Guys and girls I've over a dozen invites to diwana.org (Aussie torrent site) if anyone wants one you can then downlad all the episodes...

Email me [email protected] and I'll send one back

email sent!