Masterchef Australia the new one starts today

1181920212224»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    UKTV wrote: »
    We're glad you enjoyed MasterChef Australia.

You will be pleased to hear that Watch will be exclusively showing Junior MasterChef Australia and MasterChef New Zealand in 2011. We will also hopefully be announcing details of the next series of MasterChef Australia early next year.

I can't wait! :D I've been having withdrawel symptoms
  • bandersist2008bandersist2008 Posts: 894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am so pleased they are doing more masterchef.... will someone please put a thread up as soon as they know when the the next ones are being shown??? I would hate to miss it as me and hubby have really enjoyed the last two series and we are missing it terribly... :D
  • hallchallc Posts: 199,173
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great news! Any chance of a repeat of the first series of Masterchef Australia? Go on, make my Christmas!

Please , Repeat any of it my, wife loves it ,so I can watch sport all night long..
  • Eleanor_RigbyEleanor_Rigby Posts: 532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Any idea when Jnr masterchef Australia will be on watch?
    Need to know when to set my series record!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20
    Forum Member
    I've heard the third series is about to start in Australia - any idea when it will be shown here?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 179
    Forum Member
    pjsept wrote: »
    I've heard the third series is about to start in Australia - any idea when it will be shown here?

Watch will be showing this series later in the year.

Regards,

UKTV.
  • bandersist2008bandersist2008 Posts: 894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    UKTV wrote: »
    Watch will be showing this series later in the year.

Regards,

UKTV.

Oh heck.. do we have to wait so long? I am still having withdrawal symptoms from the last one....I need my fix!!! :cry:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They're currently repeating the first season of MC Oz on Watch, if you need a fix
  • zippy00zippy00 Posts: 112
    Forum Member
    Thanks for posting DFI, I didn't watch the first deries so looking forward to it. It starts next Monday 12pm, 2 episodes every weekday.