Well done Shaun!!!

124»

Comments

• Judge MentalJudge Mental Posts: 18,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jerrica09 wrote: »
    Her size has nothing to do with it, they weren't physically fighting, and the idea that a man can't talk like that to a woman is incredibly patronising.

Human beings of either gender should not be using that sort of aggressive verbal abuse towards each other - it's not a gender issue at all.
  • strangerstillstrangerstill Posts: 93
    Forum Member
    Scots rool wrote: »
    If she isn't fit enough (medically), to be in the jungle, why is she there?
    She has never once complained about her scoliosis........yet she's been pretty vocal about all her other ailments - imaginary or otherwise. :rolleyes:
    She told Shaun she didn't want his help to carry the chest back.....was insistent about it in fact. Yet when she does get back to the camp she suddenly turns into the poor me mode, I'm a helpless female.

The chest wasn't heavy in any case........yet another example of her poor me attitude. :rolleyes:

I wouldn't have helped her either - she wouldn't have helped anyone had the shoe been on the other foot.

She's a nasty, vindictive, spiteful, lying harridan, & she's been very lucky none of them have taken her to task sooner than this. She deserved all Shaun dished out to her, & more!

Totally agree.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 965
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Human beings of either gender should not be using that sort of aggressive verbal abuse towards each other - it's not a gender issue at all.

I agree. However it obviously is for some people on Digitalspy.
  • ZaphodskiZaphodski Posts: 4,687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Y
    What a big hard man he is eh..Isn't it great he's getting 'bigged up' for his vile abuse against a woman half his size. Like I said, what a big hard man:rolleyes:

Oh get a grip, you're making it sound like he physically assaulted her. The woman has made no effort to help the team and deserves all she gets. Put it in an employment context.... would you want her in your workforce...??? Would you employ this woman...?
  • EllefEllef Posts: 4,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zaphodski wrote: »
    Y

Oh get a grip, you're making it sound like he physically assaulted her. The woman has made no effort to help the team and deserves all she gets. Put it in an employment context.... would you want her in your workforce...??? Would you employ this woman...?

I've worked alongside a few Gillians in my time, and I was cheering Shaun all the way last night. :D
  • franciefrancie Posts: 31,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    alana wrote: »
    They are all aware that she has a spinal problem as well.
    What may seem simple to me or you, could possibly cause severe pain or damage if a person with this condition is left to drag something awkward on their own. In my opinion this says a lot about these people. I doubt many of you, who otherwise can't stand Gillian, would have sat there without helping.

Her back probs obviously didn't stop her volunteering for the show did it? - what did she think she was going to do all day, lie lazily in a hammock all day? I don't hear Shaun bleating on about his recently diagnosed thyroid problem (and yes that's a serious condition too). I can only repeat myself here...I would not help her.