Corrie - which characters would swear the most?

chemical2009bchemical2009b Posts: 5,250
Forum Member
If swearing was allowed on Corrie, who do you reckon would be the biggest offenders?

I would say Kevin, Kylie, David, Beth, Sophie and Liz would have the biggest potty mouths!

Comments

• lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Steve, he's fond of 'flippin', I can well imagine it being replaced with the other f word, lol!

I can imagine Carla having a bit of a potty mouth too.
    Leanne, she seems like someone who would use the odd f word.
    Liz when she's in her cups!
    Owen Armstrong when he gets riled.
    Garry the same.
    Agree about Kevin, even Tryone might swear at work.
    Beth too (with Sinead constantly telling her off :D).
    Definitely Kylie with her background.

And of course the biggest potty mouth would by far be Emily ;-) (she'd be learning new ones off those box sets she watches , lol!)
  • Belpry_1Belpry_1 Posts: 3,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emily
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Steve if the amount of times he says 'flipping' is anything to go by!
  • llgxllgx Posts: 1,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Carla :p
  • Pink_SmurfPink_Smurf Posts: 6,883
    Forum Member
    Steve, Lloyd and Eileen in the cab office! Tracey, Carla and Michelle. I think Beth would only very occasionally and would then say sorry. I can imagine Tony swearing if he was in threatening or "persuading" mode. Kylie and David definitely.
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    It would be Tim, but not in the presence of Sally.
  • Eva_Coco_MayEva_Coco_May Posts: 3,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Carla esp with peter as a hubby LOL - She called Frank a Bastard so!

DEFO Beth, Norris! Ha, Liz, Steve, David, Gail and Eileen, Michelle, Eva. Jason, Owen.

Expect Roy would to then be very mortified

I also reckon Tina if she was still there
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 103
    Forum Member
    Carla, Steve, Liz and Michelle all say flipping and flaming a lot so I think they would be replaced with other words if they were allowed to :D
  • notdebbiedinglenotdebbiedingle Posts: 45,817
    Forum Member
    Steve, Michelle, Tracy, David, Kylie, Becky would have been a holy terror, Jason, Tyrone (but only to tell Fiz to shut the f*** up!!!), Anna would be no angel, Owen, Gary...but yes agree with other posters, by far the worst culprit would be that gum chewing, hoodie wearing hooligan Emily Bishop!!
    Seriously though the one who never failed to crease me up when she said 'flippin' was KarenMcDonald!! In real life her sentences would have contained more F words than a flippin' French flour factory!!
  • ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kevin was the first name to pop up in my head when I read the title.
  • KaylaLKaylaL Posts: 1,627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd imagine most of them would swear. I think Tracyluv would be the worst female swearer, and Gary or Owen would be the worst male swearers
  • NELLIENASHNELLIENASH Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I bet "our poor Faye" is a dirty-mouthed little bitch.
  • alienpandaalienpanda Posts: 9,444
    Forum Member
    Tracey and Todd
  • Redhead69Redhead69 Posts: 1,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tracey I reckon, telling everyone to f off, especially Norris !
  • CreamteaCreamtea Posts: 14,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In real life every other word out of Kylies gob would be an obscenity.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24
    Forum Member
    Carla has called both Tony and Frank a bastard. I think it's safe to say she swears :D

Becky and Karen McDonald come to mind. Kylie, michelle, Tina, Tracy would be every other word. David, Todd and Jason. All the factory girls behind Sally's back :D
    Steve with his 'flipping' particularly in the taxi cab office scenes. Kevin and Tyrone in the garage. Kevin anyway when doing his shouts routine. Owen and Gary. Beth and Janice, Leanne when she was younger she may have mellowed out by now but still capable when she's on one like tackling Roy's bullies.
  • chemical2009bchemical2009b Posts: 5,250
    Forum Member
    Out of the 60s and 70s, I think Len Fairclough would have wiped the floor with swearing and Bet Lynch going by Julie Goodyear's experience on CBB and Stan Ogden cussing quite a bit as well. :)
  • KornerKabinKornerKabin Posts: 20,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Out of the 60s and 70s, I think Len Fairclough would have wiped the floor with swearing and Bet Lynch going by Julie Goodyear's experience on CBB and Stan Ogden cussing quite a bit as well. :)

In the second episode Ena Sharples almost swears during a fight in the corner shop but is stopped by someone shouting: 'Ena! We'll have no language in this shop!'.
  • mattlambmattlamb Posts: 4,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Steve and Lloyd would definitely swear a lot. Gary too

Kylie too. Probably also Carla and Michelle as well as Andrea.

People least likely to swear:
    Ken, Emily, Rita, Norris, Gail, Sally and most definitely Roy.
  • Foxster HotpotFoxster Hotpot Posts: 12,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I imagine If broadcasting regulations were more lenient, Emily Bishop would have an extremely colourful vocabulary and would blurt out interesting combinations of her many filthy obscenities in every episode she was featured.
  • Mark_Washingto1Mark_Washingto1 Posts: 19,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Steve, Carla, David, Kylie, Eileen, Tony, and Tracy
  • Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Callum
  • russ75russ75 Posts: 1,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely Gary Windass