Is Katie Price the new Sam Evans from BB2013?

Peter EPeter E Posts: 7,746
Forum Member
...... My worry is that she'll continue to be as boring as hell, start piping up at the very last minute and win! It would be awful is she did win as she has done sweet nothing since she entered the House.

Anyone think she might win?

Comments

• ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    There are 500,000 reasons why she wins whatever happens.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd be okay with that, she seems nice enough.
  • FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's done more in one episode than Sam did the whole series so no.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,530
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Noooo. Thats Kav. :D
  • connor the judgconnor the judg Posts: 8,961
    Forum Member
    Noooo. Thats Kav. :D
    At least he has been involved!
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Remember sam wasn't in a lot of episodes but still managed to win
  • SteganStegan Posts: 5,039
    Forum Member
    I've reached the conclusion that many of us expected far too much from her with regard to being in any way entertaining. She admitted herself that she was basically 'boring' and spends much of the time at home watching TV when she's not working.

Michelle let her know who was in charge when she 'shut her down' talking about her many husbands/boyfriends. She meekly complied with that request and hasn't done so since.

In a group with very strong female characters, KP is coming across as one of the quieter people who just sits and listens and allows those other stronger personalities in the house to hold court.

On the other hand of course, she could be playing a game and is hoping that by doing being pleasant and inoffensive to everybody it might allow her to have a good chance of winning CBB. Also, maybe her ego is so fragile she couldn't face being evicted by the public vote. Difficult to know - I tend to think she's quite cunning and could easily be playing everybody.
  • benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she's not playing a disability card