Simpsons tapped out

Comments

• EBD3000EBD3000 Posts: 614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A_Zombie wrote: »
    If it's something like the power plant or a big tower, then fair enough. For a shed though? It's worth more than even the school.

Out of curiosity, what were you referring to that costs 10million? :o

Edit: never mind, looked on the wiki.

Even if you discount the aspirational buildings normal top level buildings are now above $1 million.

I'd expect a new level in November and a week of thanksgiving. Just waiting for the Halloween update to finish so I can put my Christmas decs out! :D
  • lamblamlamblamblamlamb Posts: 654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've gotten 100+ doughnuts from this Halloween event
  • BlofeldBlofeld Posts: 8,233
    Forum Member

I didn't do quite as well. I got around 60 in the end and got a few premium items so my XP and money bonus has increased by around 10% throughout the event, which is great for building up some cash for the Christmas event! :D

I've also added around 10 new neighbours so even better as I presume we will see some kind of event which requires visiting them. My ID is the_fish86298 for anyone who hasn't added me yet and wants to.

There has now been the crossover Futurama episode so are we to expect some elements from that show in our Springfields? Does the Family Guy game have any elements from the Simspons after that crossover? I can't see there being enough material to produce a Futurama type game but some characters or buildings from Futurama may be quite fun! :D
  • BadLadAshBadLadAsh Posts: 28,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blofeld wrote: »
    I am on the very last prize, the Burns ghost. I know I won't get it. I need another 3000 aliens and that's just not going to happen. I won't get the donut torture machine either!

It was a good event, but it should end now, however we will get a brief Thanksgiving event (I assume and it'll last about 2-3 weeks) and then the Christmas event until Mid-January. I'm sure this years Christmas even will be huge.

I need about 900 to get the ghost, don't think I'll get it so I might get it with donuts if it's not too many.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It's been great for doughnuts, I hope the christmas event is the same!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just got the UBO! get in!
  • CaltonfanCaltonfan Posts: 6,311
    Forum Member

There has now been the crossover Futurama episode so are we to expect some elements from that show in our Springfields? Does the Family Guy game have any elements from the Simspons after that crossover? I can't see there being enough material to produce a Futurama type game but some characters or buildings from Futurama may be quite fun! :D

The family guy game has an American Dad event at the moment so guess quite possible the simpsons game could have futurama characters at some point.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,334
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EBD3000 wrote: »
    Even if you discount the aspirational buildings normal top level buildings are now above $1 million.

I'd expect a new level in November and a week of thanksgiving. Just waiting for the Halloween update to finish so I can put my Christmas decs out! :D

I don't think I'm near the "top level" buildings because I'm at level 14. Well, I've only been playing for about a month.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love the UBO it's hilarious :D
  • EStaffs90EStaffs90 Posts: 13,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BadLadAsh wrote: »
    Just got the UBO! get in!

I got in on the way to work - and in the nick of time, too. (Had it been updated at 8am - when the countdown reached 0 - I wouldn't have got it.)
  • heyrehairheyrehair Posts: 655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So Halloween is gone, I only missed out on the giant Pumpkin, so no great loss.

Am loving the new content, Chowder anyone? :)

I have noticed a little bit of slowdown again though, am running an Xperia Z2 and have a very busy town. Anyone else noticed slowdown?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi all. After a bit of a break I'm now getting back into this game so looking for more neighbours. Please add me: ryanpw1982856

All welcome. I'm a daily player.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    heyrehair wrote: »
    So Halloween is gone, I only missed out on the giant Pumpkin, so no great loss.

It's still around on mine - and I've got the Level 47 stuff ready for when I level up to it. (Not that I care - I got the stuff I wanted.)
  • PuckyPucky Posts: 4,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EStaffs90 wrote: »
    It's still around on mine - and I've got the Level 47 stuff ready for when I level up to it. (Not that I care - I got the stuff I wanted.)

It was on mine, then the game closed and update and now it's gone. I'm not at level 47.
  • EBD3000EBD3000 Posts: 614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pucky wrote: »
    It was on mine, then the game closed and update and now it's gone. I'm not at level 47.

The update that gets rid of halloween is in the App Store so don't update until it forces you if your close to the UBO. You should be ok to start level 47 as that was via the ingame update.

And it's Chow-dah! ;-):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EBD3000 wrote: »
    The update that gets rid of halloween is in the App Store so don't update until it forces you if your close to the UBO. You should be ok to start level 47 as that was via the ingame update.

And it's Chow-dah! ;-):D

I never update via the app store! It updated itself. I was playing the game, it closed and updated itself. Luckily I'd got the UBO first!
  • GogfumbleGogfumble Posts: 22,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mine didn't auto update either which allowed me enough time to just get enough items to craft the hover copter. I then did the update via the app store.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 98
    Forum Member
    I never got a bubble to start the new quest line for level 47 even thiugh im on 47 and quimby is free. Any ideas?
    Forum Member
    Glad to see some new friendpoint prizes!

I am looking forward to seeing Stewart the duck waddling around my town!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,334
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have unlocked Bart now but I think I have missed the last of Hugo's quests.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glad to see some new friendpoint prizes!

I am looking forward to seeing Stewart the duck waddling around my town!

The little black box is a bit pointless, I don't think anyone has a task there.
    Forum Member
    A_Zombie wrote: »
    I have unlocked Bart now but I think I have missed the last of Hugo's quests.

From memory you didn't miss much. I think all he did was eat fish heads, walk the pigeon rat and sleep in the spooky house, all of which he can still do.

The little balck box is a nice addition, but yes, I don't think anyone does anything with it.

Perhaps we will get a Thanksgiving event soon as it is next week. That could run for a few days before the Christmas event in December.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps we will get a Thanksgiving event soon as it is next week. That could run for a few days before the Christmas event in December.

Last year it was Nov 15th - Dec 3rd so hopefully if it comes it'll be here soon.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mine's just updated - Thanksgiving is here!

It starts with Puritan Flanders (that you get). Just about to start it now!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pucky wrote: »
    Mine's just updated - Thanksgiving is here!

It starts with Puritan Flanders (that you get). Just about to start it now!!

And, annoyingly, there's also an episode tie-in that also needs Homer to start.

If you haven't done so, do Homer's missions that include Lisa before starting with Flanders - the Homer/Lisa line last just an hour and six seconds.

And amongst the other stuff added: the Sacagawea Lisa skin from Thanksgiving last year and Piggly's Super Smorg - which also includes Jacqueline Bouvier. But there's bad news: other than the Puritan Smithers and Sacagawea Lisa skins, freemium players don't get anything.