Emmerdale - Barton family question.

gboygboy Posts: 4,989
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Does anyone know if the plan is for James Barton and his family to take over Home Farm?

If not, where will they live? Top and tail with Moira, Cain, Adumb and Vanessa at Butler's Farm? Or take over one of the houses currently up for sale in the village? The only vacant property is the former vicarage and Debbie's got her beady eye on that one?

Personally, I think Home Farm would be the best option: the house needs a new family, and Declan's made it clear he's on his uppers, so I can see him moving out soon (at least he's gets out alive, which is more than all previous male owners have managed...).

Comments

• Jimmy SkitzJimmy Skitz Posts: 3,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    they buy the farm and Moira & Cain move into the village, Adam with them or Andy.

That's my best guess
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Moving in with Zak & Lisa would be their best bet, they've got something like 16 bedrooms & a barn.
  • gboygboy Posts: 4,989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would be a shame to see Moira move out of Butler's, unless she just gives up farming, goes back to work in the pub and focuses on being Mrs Cain Dingle...
  • sheepiefarmsheepiefarm Posts: 27,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Moving in with Zak & Lisa would be their best bet, they've got something like 16 bedrooms & a barn.
    You forgot the pigsty :D
  • 80's Gal80's Gal Posts: 12,716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think that James Barton will only buy half the farm and that he will end up living under the same roof as Cain and Moira.

Its going to be a bit cramped once the sons arrive but I think some of them have only been recently cast so it might be a while yet before they arrive? :confused:
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You forgot the pigsty :D

Indeed. An ideal place for any passing pregnant woman to drop her sprog. Cheap rates out of season.
    (Take note Priya)
    . :D