Wow the big Ashleigh/Helen love in didn't last long did it

13»

Comments

• Options
    jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BeeBumble wrote: »
    That seems more of a dig at the producers than Helen herself.
    Exactly reads that way to me too. Just a lot of the public have noted how poor the producers have been this year.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yipgum wrote: »
    I totally agree just when she was almost likable she turns back to the nasty little bitch she is. I bet agencies and photographers will see this side and watch the show or clips and she loses a lot of work. Who wants to work with someone like that and other girls won't want to.
    She should have kept her mouth shut and just played nice.
    Read the actual article lol
  • Options
    cezzycezzy Posts: 4,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is obviously one of those journalistic licence kinda article. Years ago I was misquoted by our local rag (on par with Daily Star/Mail etc for accuracy) & even I didn't recognise what I said! Doubt Ashleigh said what she did unless it was one of those paid articles they have promised to do with the Daily Star, same goes for Helen.
  • Options
    connor the judgconnor the judg Posts: 8,961
    Forum Member
    alixfowler wrote: »
    http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/150364/Helen-should-have-been-ditched

Go Ashleigh tell it like it is, at least she hasn't been forced to tow the Channel 5 line and keep up the farce that it was a joint issue. Yes people will say it's the star but it doesn't mean she didn't say it. So that means Helen's housemate swipe on BOTS about the fact she shouldn't have tried with people who said they hated her was probably Ashleigh for saying that in her press interview.

But Ashleigh is right. Ashleigh wouldn't have done her press interview before Helen did her BOTS interview.
  • Options
    ultrosultros Posts: 8,504
    Forum Member
    Seveneyes wrote: »
    Not such a gracious loser now then....
    Poor Ashleigh sounds a tad bitter after all :p
    Scrovegni wrote: »
    Loved Ashleigh saying this about Helen:

“She made a lot of comments about people that weren't very nice."

No self awareness that girl.
    Lol exactly :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Even better idea rather than what any housemate apparently says to the press. Read housemates tweets since leaving the house. We know those are 100% as is by the housemate that types them.

They show everyones true nature.
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will the sly Ice Maiden keep in touch with any housemate?

Yes, if Chris allows it.
  • Options
    hunkydoryhunkydory Posts: 3,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    alixfowler wrote: »
    http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/150364/Helen-should-have-been-ditched

Go Ashleigh tell it like it is, at least she hasn't been forced to tow the Channel 5 line and keep up the farce that it was a joint issue. Yes people will say it's the star but it doesn't mean she didn't say it. So that means Helen's housemate swipe on BOTS about the fact she shouldn't have tried with people who said they hated her was probably Ashleigh for saying that in her press interview.

the last place to find anything factal is in the star
  • Options
    Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As if either of them would ever get along, Ashleigh is a classy young girl with morals and self-respect ...and then there's Helen.

I loved Helen in the house but I never wanted her to win. I'm still in shock people willingly spent money on her to win?! Society is in the pits.
  • Options
    Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    cezzy wrote: »
    This is obviously one of those journalistic licence kinda article. Years ago I was misquoted by our local rag (on par with Daily Star/Mail etc for accuracy) & even I didn't recognise what I said! Doubt Ashleigh said what she did unless it was one of those paid articles they have promised to do with the Daily Star, same goes for Helen.

That's true.

We recently had an article in the local paper about one of my husbands shops. Apparently he's married to the manageress and has been for 25 years. He never told me :o
  • Options
    guenevereguenevere Posts: 516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KatrinaK wrote: »
    I'm pleased Ashleigh hasn't sugarcoated what she really feels. She's speaking for alot of us
    Ashleigh wasn't "sugarcoating" her feelings in the house either - remember those chats in corners with Chris and Christopher? Several foul-mouthed rants, and a pretty vitriolic atmosphere.
  • Options
    SIOPHIE_FIERCESIOPHIE_FIERCE Posts: 4,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    davem1234 wrote: »
    Did u lot not watch the tv intreview

No they haven't they are quite happy to just accept that Ashleigh is a bitch, he mask has slipped and she has reverted back to her nasty self.

I mean we have loads of people saying the interview has been twisted and there is a video of an OK interview where she is gracious and honest but you still get people coming on here and calling her names. Also funny how usually some people don't believe anything the Star says but today they have a change of heart. Quite sad really, BB finished on Friday and even though I didn't like Helen, Steve etc I got over it by Saturday. Not going to keep posting about people I don't like when they are not even on TV anymore
  • Options
    snarieksnariek Posts: 2,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Most of the posters on this thread clearly haven't read or watched the interview. She doesn't say anything nasty or unkind. She most definitely doesn't say anything untrue.
  • Options
    rsefitpro07rsefitpro07 Posts: 2,636
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ashleighs saying what we had all been saying for weeks. Its very annoying how a result like this can happen.

We all know that the producers have fixed this show to suit them, yet we can't find any hard facts to prove it and thats where BB have got us.

Like i have said many times this for me has to be the worst winner ever, What gets me is she has won 100,000 pounds for being nasty, and for me thats unacceptable.
  • Options
    kikkakikka Posts: 655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As if either of them would ever get along, Ashleigh is a classy young girl with morals and self-respect ...and then there's Helen.

I loved Helen in the house but I never wanted her to win. I'm still in shock people willingly spent money on her to win?! Society is in the pits.

I actually think that more people voted for Helen to stop the Ashleigh campaigners from winning than voted positively for Helen to win. Just my opinion , of course.

Helen was, I think, almost the incidental beneficiary of an 'anti-campaigners' vote.

I don't think Ashleigh herself had very much to do with it - she remained largely miserable throughout . The campaign carried on relentlessly towards it's ultimate demise despite her actions.