Emmerdale Question

gboygboy Posts: 4,989
Forum Member
✭✭✭
The other night Declan mentioned that Faye will inherit a share of Mark Wylde's estate after Natasha confessed to murdering him, however, she won't inherit a share of Home Farm.

Surely Home Farm is part of mark Wylde's estate and therefore Faye is entitled to a part ownership of it...?

Comments

• valtimmyvaltimmy Posts: 7,158
    Forum Member
    gboy wrote: »
    The other night Declan mentioned that Faye will inherit a share of Mark Wylde's estate after Natasha confessed to murdering him, however, she won't inherit a share of Home Farm.

Surely Home Farm is part of mark Wylde's estate and therefore Faye is entitled to a part ownership of it...?

Yes you are right. It doesn't make any sense.
  • tq21tq21 Posts: 1,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was under the impression that mark had his own businesses and that natasha had bought home farm as her business from her own money she made from modelling or something perhaps this is the reason. not fully sure though
  • gboygboy Posts: 4,989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tq21 wrote: »
    I was under the impression that mark had his own businesses and that natasha had bought home farm as her business from her own money she made from modelling or something perhaps this is the reason. not fully sure though

That would make sense - if Natasha owned it outright rather than Mark and Natasha owning it together. Natasha was able to sell a share of Home Farm to Declan without any involvement from Mark.

Just wondering if it was ever mentioned in an earlier episode and I missed it....?