Options

Eeeek...Did Ron just drop another clanger !!

Comments

• Options
    south banksouth bank Posts: 3,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ron told it better than me, though :D
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rosie50 wrote: »
    I missed it :confused:

Sophie was banging on and on about her modelling career and her model friends and how she chooses her work very carefully because of selfish people taking drugs and about horror of horrors :eek: people taking drugs in front of her and how disrespectful it was on and on she went, when Ron interrupted her and said "We don't like people who take drugs, do we, Bruce? People like customs officers and the police..." :D

And Sophie just sat there looking blank and annoyed that her fascinating monologue had been interrupted... ;)
  • Options
    tiltonlandtiltonland Posts: 234
    Forum Member
    I am just waiting for a tomato to come on and crucify Ron for eating his mates for breakfast.
  • Options
    psy7chpsy7ch Posts: 10,717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tiltonland wrote: »
    I am just waiting for a tomato to come on and crucify Ron for eating his mates for breakfast.

I'm sure I caught him cutting up the tomatoes in a racist way
  • Options
    Star_BrightStar_Bright Posts: 11,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That joke was actually funny.
  • Options
    whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Sophie was banging on and on about her modelling career and her model friends and how she chooses her work very carefully because of selfish people taking drugs and about horror of horrors :eek: people taking drugs in front of her and how disrespectful it was on and on she went, when Ron interrupted her and said "We don't like people who take drugs, do we, Bruce? People like customs officers and the police..." :D

And Sophie just sat there looking blank and annoyed that her fascinating monologue had been interrupted... ;)

:D you told that beautifully, she's a right horror that one.
  • Options
    Fairy WingsFairy Wings Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    south bank wrote: »
    'Me and Bruce hate people who take drugs'... like the Police and Customs officers.

I think the 'Me and Bruce hate people who take drugs' was all she heard & as she has a history of drug abuse it may have made her feel uncomfortable.
  • Options
    topcat3topcat3 Posts: 3,109
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she didnt get it

actually it took me a minute:o
  • Options
    Fairy WingsFairy Wings Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member

Hmm now I don't think that a fair representation of what was actually said.

Sophie was saying how, when she was on a photo shoot, a hairdresser was in the toilet taking cocaine. She didn't have a problem with who takes what drugs but they were doing it in front of her, while she was recovering.

Ron then made the 'Bruce and I' comment.
  • Options
    TalullahmayTalullahmay Posts: 5,962
    Forum Member
    smurftc wrote: »
    Exactly.. it was supposed to be all about her... :D but they had a private joke which she was not amused about !! :p
    I was though loool:D
    Gah. Sophie's reaction summed up everything that's wrong with Sophie. Utterly humourless, self-pitying and coma-inducingly self-involved.

Nice to see Ron's upped his joke game! :D;)
    She hasn't got a clue:yawn:
  • Options
    Forum Member

Sophie was saying how, when she was on a photo shoot, a hairdresser was in the toilet taking cocaine. She didn't have a problem with who takes what drugs but they were doing it in front of her, while she was recovering.

That's exactly how it went down, was just Sophie being full of her own self importance as per usual:yawn:
  • Options
    ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought it was very clever !
    lol @ Sophies face.

She looked liked someone had pissed on her candle :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wait for the Daily Star headlines :

'Ron goes on drug fuelled binge in the house!'
  • Options
    cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    smurftc wrote: »
    Or did i miss something with the police and customs joke !! :o:D

I laghed anyway because Sophie seemed fuming !! :D

So did i ,couldn't make my mind up if the thick cow didn't get the joke ,or if it was because they never gave it the reverence she so obviously thought it deserved :o
    Knowing Sohie memememe Anderton it was probably the latter :D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 319
    Forum Member
    Bruce asked Ron if he wanted a coffee and Ron said yes please, Bruce then asked if he wanted it black or white, Ron said White with two sugars. You can read all about it in tomorrows daily smut... Ron refuses black! then you open the paper to see it say Black coffee. With three experts on human behaviour deeming him racist for not asking for a black coffee.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 176
    Forum Member
    Skip65 wrote: »
    This is getting silly now. What do they want someone like Sam or Abz who just sits there and says nothing. Mind you he will most probably win like Sam that seems the norm.

OMG! I totally agree. It's getting so bloody ridiculous in there with BB going OTT being so PC!! I couldn't believe they gave Ron a warning last night - even Carole the night before just repeating something Ron said!!! It's getting a tad stupid now in my view!! :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,355
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the 'Me and Bruce hate people who take drugs' was all she heard & as she has a history of drug abuse it may have made her feel uncomfortable.

Nope, the original post summed it up exactly as it was. But I agree with your first point, because Sophie can only think about things when she is at the centre of them. Regardless of how absolutely dull that makes her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I concede I may have exaggerated slightly. ;) But she had been blathering on and on about herself without even drawing breath and the point is, she failed to give Ron's very funny joke even a whisper of a smile. She's so self-involved it's not true.
  • Options
    MiniMeTooMiniMeToo Posts: 17,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    poor old Ron, he should have brought some duct tape in the house, bless him..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    :D you told that beautifully, she's a right horror that one.

Cheers, Whatever! :D

And yes she is.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's a joke Sam should work into his repertoire. The police take drugs! Get it? They take your drugs off you!

Harharhar!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,405
    Forum Member
    Ron seriously will never learn :rolleyes:

He just can't help himself. I must admit I was pissing myself laughing over the headdress comment. :o Not because I find racist jokes funny or anything, it was just the fact that it was him who said it.

He should bring out a book 'Casual Racism by Ron Atkins'
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Cheers, Whatever! :D

And yes she is.

No problem, was beautifully summed up for those that missed it IMO.

I am cross, she had a 5th bite (maybe more) of the cherry in reality crap TV to show she'd changed but has she hell. I always like to give people a chance and thought maybe she was a twit before due to drugs, addiction etc but I am starting to think she's just a twit plain & simple (or still an active addict):confused:
    She's lucky to be exempt in the first nominations.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    indie.star wrote: »
    He just can't help himself. I must admit I was pissing myself laughing over the headdress comment. :o Not because I find racist jokes funny or anything, it was just the fact that it was him who said it.

He should bring out a book 'Casual Racism by Ron Atkins'

He is a bit like Victor Meldrew .
    A book called

How to put your foot in it
  • Options
    BaconAndEggsBaconAndEggs Posts: 9,526
    Forum Member
    Conehead wrote: »
    That's a joke Sam should work into his repertoire. The police take drugs! Get it? They take your drugs off you!

Harharhar!!

Iv heard better jokes from Sam tbh.

Why did the scarecrow get a promotion - because he was outstanding in his field :D:D