Nick and Margaret: Too Many Immigrants?

Comments

• koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    OMG he's changed his mind just because he has spent a day with one immigrant.
  • SteganStegan Posts: 5,039
    Forum Member
    As I said earlier, going to script as those 'concerned' about immigration are suddenly 'enlightened' as to the truth of the matter. Wouldn't be surprised if some of the 'concerned' people are employed by the BBC.

It's a complete fairy tale. Even the dodgy Channel 5 programmes on immigration have more validity and basis in reality than this pile of you know what served up here by the BBC. By the end of the programme, I wouldn't be surprised if they will all be saying - immigration problem.......what immigration problem?
  • BelfastGuy125BelfastGuy125 Posts: 7,515
    Forum Member
    Lol "Grr damn LEFTIE BBC!!!" is what this thread will turn into.

Honestly...hahah you guys, crack me up.
  • divingbboydivingbboy Posts: 14,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Of course it is the fault of immigrants.

They are eroding our rights. And yet it is also the fault of Landlords and bosses for allowing it to happen too.

Which is why they like immigrants.

While, like many in this thread, I am concerned about immigration, I genuinely don't think you can blame the immigrants themselves. They are acting completely ratiplonally and reasonably. The real villains, IMO, are the Government, the landlords and the employers who love unbridled immigration because it gives them a steady flow of disadvantaged people they can exploit.
  • BelligerenceBelligerence Posts: 40,613
    Forum Member
    habby wrote: »
    I quite agree about Ilford. Every time I go down the High Road I could be the only white English person sometimes. :( Even if you see another white person they're normally East European!!!
    Plenty of Eastern Europeans when I visit.
  • miss buzzybeemiss buzzybee Posts: 16,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Of course it is the fault of immigrants.

They are eroding our rights. And yet it is also the fault of Landlords and bosses for allowing it to happen too.

Which is why they like immigrants.
    Its the fault if the Government for not enforcing minimum wage laws and cracking down on landlords who cram a load of people into a house or shed.
  • Hayley_babyHayley_baby Posts: 15,825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Uh Oh that guy is gonna get labeled a racist now..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    A lot of UK kids wouldn't recognise alot of UK vegetables in the first place. :)
    Forum Member
    Uh Oh that guy is gonna get labeled a racist now..

I wouldn't label him racist...stupid probably for thinking things shouldn't change. Guess what grampa, it is 2014 and the world is changing away from his 1950's utopia.

Thankfully for his sake he will be dead in a few years and won't have to see further change he fears so much.
  • RecordPlayerRecordPlayer Posts: 22,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    John's comment about Prince Philip being Greek and coming into the country.:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its the fault if the Government for not enforcing minimum wage laws and cracking down on landlords who cram a load of people into a house or shed.

The immigrants have to accept responsibility too.

I wouldn't go to another country and ignore their laws or hard fought for rights just because the Government let me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wouldn't label him racist...stupid probably for thinking things shouldn't change. Guess what grampa, it is 2014 and the world is changing away from his 1950's utopia.

Thankfully for his sake he will be dead in a few years and won't have to see further change he fears so much.

You are a charmer. :o Be careful for what you wish for where this country is concerned.
  • SaddlerSteveSaddlerSteve Posts: 4,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Far easier to blame Johnny Foreigner than confront the real villains. No surprise from the bigoted individuals that can't be arsed to pull their fingers out and want everything on a plate just because they're "British".
  • hansuehansue Posts: 14,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Im glad I will be dead too. There wont be any truly people british left in a couple of generations.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

He does seem to be living in the past doesn't he.
  • RecordPlayerRecordPlayer Posts: 22,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Brits didn't come across as very bright.:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I wouldn't go to another country and ignore their laws or hard fought for rights just because the Government let me.

Who in this prog ignored laws?
  • RandysbackRandysback Posts: 3,404
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Basically more BBC propoganda.. may aswell be presented by Nick Clegg
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hansue wrote: »
    Im glad I will be dead too. There wont be any truly people british left in a couple of generations.

What is a truly british person?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Who in this prog ignored laws?

19 people in one place? Sure there must be over crowding laws there.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Randysback wrote: »
    Basically more BBC propoganda.. may aswell be presented by Nick Clegg

Yes they didn't choose that Roma from the Channel 5 show last night.
    Forum Member
    hansue wrote: »

In 2000 years when humanity is living on mars, no one will even care what British means.

Why do you take it to heart so much? You could have been born as a tribal person on an island in the pacific for all the input you had into it. As you said, you'll be dead when Britain will supposedly be conquered, so why care about it now?
  • SaddlerSteveSaddlerSteve Posts: 4,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

If the Government doesn't put laws in place then how can they be ignored?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    19 people in one place? Sure there must be over crowding laws there.

So the government should get of their arse and start enforcing the law
  • habbyhabby Posts: 10,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    While they can't do a lot about EU citizens they must clamp down on people coming here from outside the EU.

With those people they should go down the Australia route with strict quotas on people allowed in the country and expensive visas.