Dead in the water

BurlyBeaRBurlyBeaR Posts: 5,696
Forum Member
A concept that looked tired by series 3 and is now well and truly dead in the water. Faked up conflict on the panel and everyone on screen continually repeating how "exciting" it all is.

If something is exciting the viewers do not need to be told, we can see it.

The most exciting thing about tonight's show was the dreadful Bleakley's facial appearance. What on earth has she done to herself?

Anyway it's zero points from me.

Comments

• superstar111superstar111 Posts: 18,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well go watch something else then..
  • BurlyBeaRBurlyBeaR Posts: 5,696
    Forum Member

That's original, but thanks :D
  • SeymourSeymour Posts: 8,248
    Forum Member

Ditto......
  • oathyoathy Posts: 32,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Totally agree.
    Watched 20 mins had to stop its just so tired.
    the panel is my main problem and that bloody muppet shouting his way through the show.

Just hope C5 wont go sniffing around and try and relaunch the format on there.
  • zoepaulpennyzoepaulpenny Posts: 15,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ONE is allowed his/her opinion about a TV program whether they like it or not! ar'nt they ?
  • reclinewithmereclinewithme Posts: 3,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm disappointed too - the potential for great performances is sabotaged straight away by dividing the skaters into two groups, and then getting rid of two out of each group immediately. They ALL should have skated tonight - God knows the show's long enough! and they should only have got rid of one couple. It's pointless getting former finalists on, only to dismiss them in week one! What a waste!
  • oathyoathy Posts: 32,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm disappointed too - the potential for great performances is sabotaged straight away by dividing the skaters into two groups, and then getting rid of two out of each group immediately. They ALL should have skated tonight - God knows the show's long enough! and they should only have got rid of one couple. It's pointless getting former finalists on, only to dismiss them in week one! What a waste!

It's the same with CBB. Producers seem to think they cant launch a show without some new twist never done before. They don't give the viewers enough Credit maybe a new twist is just leave the show run as intended might improve the viewing figures ;)
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BurlyBeaR wrote: »
    That's original, but thanks :D

The "go and watch something else" thing usually bugs me, but I agree in this case. If you think it's been tired since Series 3, why continue to watch this far on?
  • d0lphind0lphin Posts: 25,354
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Totally disagree with the OP, this has the makings of a great series! I think the last couple of years have been a bit flat but the standard is great, it;s nice to see them more advanced in week one.
  • BurlyBeaRBurlyBeaR Posts: 5,696
    Forum Member
    The "go and watch something else" thing usually bugs me, but I agree in this case. If you think it's been tired since Series 3, why continue to watch this far on?

I haven't, but do forgive me for tuning in to see if All Stars was going to be any better, and for coming on here to express my humble opinion that it's terrible. That ok? :confused:
  • cazzbarcazzbar Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I watched until Ray skated and then started reading and watching little bits - it just can't keep 100% of my attention anymore. I hope when all the skaters (left) perform together I might become more interested in it.