Options

Ricci

ARYMARYM Posts: 1,144
Forum Member
✭✭✭
He is weird looking up close.

Like he has hair plugs or something and a plastic looking face or maybe he had lots of make up on..

By the way I'm stunner before anyone starts.:p

Comments

• Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he doesn't even have a proper page on wikipedia, and he calls himself a "star"? :o
  • Options
    JayUK69JayUK69 Posts: 1,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really don't like him, facially he reminds me of an ex boyfriend, so took a dislike to him from the start :D

I think he's going to be quite dull anyway so hopefully one of the first out.
  • Options
    LeahbelleLeahbelle Posts: 205
    Forum Member
    I don't really know a lot about him, apart from when he was in Geordie Shore, so will wait to see what he's really like.
  • Options
    ArtieArtie Posts: 587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And he spouts a load of drivel. Gorgeous and charming? In comparison to what, may I ask?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I imagine in the real world he is a self important little prick :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Leahbelle wrote: »
    I don't really know a lot about him, apart from when he was in Geordie Shore, so will wait to see what he's really like.

I agree, although I'm picking up something a little dark about his energy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DryIce wrote: »
    I agree, although I'm picking up something a little dark about his energy.

Nail on head :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ARYM wrote: »
    I imagine in the real world he is a self important little prick :)

yeah, a little nonentity bowling around town like he's the king, when really he is king **** :cool:
  • Options
    AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've seen him before in that God-awful "Geordie Shore" program. To say that he can't handle his drink is an understatement.

He's a gormless buffoon.
  • Options
    WarpWarp Posts: 2,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's charming when sober but the worse drunk I've ever seen, he's paranoid, vindictive, controlling and possessive and very very aggressive. He dominated Vickie the strongest woman in Geordie Shore and turned her into something totally different that was weak willed, frightened and upset a lot of the time.
  • Options
    aggielaneaggielane Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    Him and Lauren can be the first out for me
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Warp wrote: »
    He's charming when sober but the worse drunk I've ever seen, he's paranoid, vindictive, controlling and possessive and very very aggressive. He dominated Vickie the strongest woman in Geordie Shore and turned her into something totally different that was weak willed, frightened and upset a lot of the time.

I've never watched Geordie Shore, I assume it's a reality show?

If this is the case, should they have really put him in knowing these traits with the sheer volume of alcohol they're exposed to in there?

I do pick up a darkness about his energy, I hope I'm wrong.
  • Options
    AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

If this is the case, should they have really put him in knowing these traits with the sheer volume of alcohol they're exposed to in there?

I suspect that's exactly why they put him in. Channel 5 don't seem to care about the potential damage they could cause to people, as long as it makes 'good TV'.
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That's kind of what they're after on GS, someone who'll kick off after a drink, and C5 looks to be heading the same way with BB. He did have to be removed from living with the others on GS on more than one occasion.

He's not on the show anymore, the producers seemingly chose to have his ex Vicky back rather than him.
  • Options
    GrandmotherGrandmother Posts: 2,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pitman wrote: »
    he doesn't even have a proper page on wikipedia, and he calls himself a "star"? :o

Really? FFS!

Still, if he makes a drunken pass at Frenchie, as I'm hoping he will, (better yet, he could suggest a 'threes -up' with Frenchie and 'the Emmerdale bird') his wikipedia status could change overnight!
  • Options
    momoriromomoriro Posts: 2,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not my cup of tea!
  • Options
    What a shamblesWhat a shambles Posts: 3,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is a young Barry Manilow.
  • Options
    soapmaniasoapmania Posts: 7,452
    Forum Member
    I find him really attractive though his personality on GShore left a lot to be desired! The way he was with Vicky eek!... Having said that she was just as bad.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is a young Barry Manilow.

before he learnt to sing and play the piano :cool:

there really is nothing nice to say about rat-faced Ricci so far, he seems completely irrelevant :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Addisonian wrote: »
    I suspect that's exactly why they put him in. Channel 5 don't seem to care about the potential damage they could cause to people, as long as it makes 'good TV'.
    That's kind of what they're after on GS, someone who'll kick off after a drink, and C5 looks to be heading the same way with BB. He did have to be removed from living with the others on GS on more than one occasion.

He's not on the show anymore, the producers seemingly chose to have his ex Vicky back rather than him.

Well they may just push it a step too far one of these days, Karma may catch up with the for using people with problems in this way.

Hopefully if he is feeling 'aggressive', he'll quickly realise that Audley Harrison is in there, and while he may not be allowed to punch him, he may be just about able to hold black belt Gary Busey back.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pitman wrote: »

there really is nothing nice to say about rat-faced Ricci so far, he seems completely irrelevant :cool:

He really is. Don't tell him that though, you risk a punch in the face.
  • Options
    simonk243simonk243 Posts: 3,405
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ARYM wrote: »
    He is weird looking up close.

Like he has hair plugs or something and a plastic looking face or maybe he had lots of make up on..

By the way I'm stunner before anyone starts.:p

Yeah I thought that, his hair line doesn't look real, like hes had some sort of hair transplant or something.
  • Options
    WarpWarp Posts: 2,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yeah it's a reality show, but it's not a scripted reality show like TOWIE and Made In Chelsea, he really is like that. Try take a look on youtube for his fights, he really is dangerous and I expect they know he is. He was removed from the house on numerous ocassions and pretty much all because he lashed out physically.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well they may just push it a step too far one of these days, Karma may catch up with the for using people with problems in this way.

Hopefully if he is feeling 'aggressive', he'll quickly realise that Audley Harrison is in there, and while he may not be allowed to punch him, he may be just about able to hold black belt Gary Busey back.

That's really the only thing I can think might prevent him from getting too aggressive or physical, that there are bigger, calmer men in there that he might (I'm not holding out much hope, but might) have the good sense to respect and listen to.
  • Options
    Dr.FeverDr.Fever Posts: 459
    Forum Member
    I didn't know him before CBB, but I find him hot.

I also don't watch Strictly, so I don't know much about James either - but having these 2 hot guys in the house, I find very entertaining to watch.