Options

the whole series is like fecal matter blah blah

BurlyBeaRBurlyBeaR Posts: 5,696
Forum Member
lets face it... it is crap. z-listers being rubbish. and y listers commenting on it.

it's over.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why watch it then if that is how you feel?
  • Options
    BurlyBeaRBurlyBeaR Posts: 5,696
    Forum Member
    Eviesmum wrote: »
    Why watch it then if that is how you feel?

what a drab and predictable response. why dont you tell me why i SHOULD watch it?
  • Options
    EyeLikeBeerEyeLikeBeer Posts: 1,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BurlyBeaR wrote: »
    what a drab and predictable response. why dont you tell me why i SHOULD watch it?

Because it doesnt have Ray Quinn
  • Options
    SCD-ObserverSCD-Observer Posts: 18,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BurlyBeaR wrote: »

I will answer with a question: Why should you need convincing if you are already convinced about the z-listers and that it's rubbish?

If it so repulse you, as you yourself so categorically say so in the OP, why even bother?

No, it's not trying to be argumentative, I am really curious... Care to elaborate?
  • Options
    tabithakittentabithakitten Posts: 13,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I will answer with a question: Why should you need convincing if you are already convinced that the z-listers and that it's rubbish?

If it so repulse you, as you yourself so categorically say so in the OP, why even bother?

No, it's not trying to be argumentative, I am really curious... Care to elaborate?

I agree with this.

I honestly don't understand the motivation of someone who appears to despise a programme to come on to a forum full of people who enjoy said programme and bluntly state their own opinion.

I have no problem with people having that opinion and, of course, it's their prerogative where they choose to express it; it just is totally alien to me.

There are plenty of things I really dislike but it would never occur to me to seek out somewhere on which I knew the majority of people would be fans of the thing I dislike and slag it off. Nor, having been told not to watch it if I didn't like it, would I challenge someone to tell me why I should reverse my view and I am also curious as to why someone would wish to do this.
  • Options
    SeymourSeymour Posts: 8,248
    Forum Member
    Because it doesnt have Ray Quinn

Hurrah! :D I think BurleyBear is just bored this evening, a bad day at the office perhaps etc. :D
  • Options
    Steeley_96Steeley_96 Posts: 122
    Forum Member
    I do agree with the sentiments of the OP, this series for me has lacked something that the other series had. I don't know maybe it's time for a face-lift, maybe Jason and Nik need to go?