Options

Desperate. Wannabe. Who Am I talking About?

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hear frickety hear. it's gonna take more than a stupid hat to make the country warm to her.

complete faker, wannabe. needs to go away.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 283
    Forum Member
    Excuse me? May I remind you of the rules regarding singling out FMs!

You are excused and congratualtions for knowing all the rules after just joining. It took me a while.

Cant think of any wannabes
  • Options
    BurlyBeaRBurlyBeaR Posts: 5,696
    Forum Member
    you must be psychic, yes it was katie i had in mind.

trying so so hard and still rubbish. poor thing.:p
  • Options
    RemmaRemma Posts: 4,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a nice person you are, attacking a defenceless girl that is chasing her dreams.

So, OP didn't mention any names, yet you instantly assume he must be talking about one of the girls, and, given your bias, eithetr Katie or Cher. Could it be that you realise how dreadful they were, and that is why you are so desperately defending them? After all, if they really were as awesome as you claim, they would need no defence.
  • Options
    henke777henke777 Posts: 465
    Forum Member
    Remma wrote: »
    So, OP didn't mention any names, yet you instantly assume he must be talking about one of the girls, and, given your bias, eithetr Katie or Cher. Could it be that you realise how dreadful they were, and that is why you are so desperately defending them? After all, if they really were as awesome as you claim, they would need no defence.

shes a wind up merchant mate check out the five threads shes started since she joined today:yawn::yawn::yawn:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mel B came across as a very desperate wannabe on the Xtra Factor tonight.

Some things never change I guess :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 72
    Forum Member
    I reckon cher... despite being a bully she came across as about as threatening as car insurance.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kate as a wannabe Madonna
    Cher as a wannabe Cheryl
  • Options
    Alicia SpinnettAlicia Spinnett Posts: 101
    Forum Member
    Remma wrote: »

The poster in question was talking about Katie.

They are both two brilliant, lovely young girls that are trying to do something with there lives and that to me is commendable--the fact I express that is of no concern to you.

Or it might be, but I couldn't care less.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member
    Simon Cowell...:p
  • Options
    FaithInElizaFaithInEliza Posts: 638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BurlyBeaR wrote: »
    go on.... have a guess :rolleyes:

Is there some sort of clue in the fact that you unnecessarily capitalised every word apart from 'talking'?

Intriguing....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member
    The poster in question was talking about Katie.

They are both two brilliant, lovely young girls that are trying to do something with there lives and that to me is commendable--the fact I express that is of no concern to you.

Or it might be, but I couldn't care less.

FGS. People are entitled to an opinion. Even if it's not yours. Stop attacking them yourself. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    EvilLlamaThingyEvilLlamaThingy Posts: 6,667
    Forum Member
    Justin Bieber in relation to hitting puberty.
  • Options
    _Zd_Phoenix__Zd_Phoenix_ Posts: 5,081
    Forum Member
    Interesting how desperate and being a wannabe should be limited to a few people as though it were not a common theme of the show and they were somehow bad things to be.

Makes me think that this is more a 'who do you dislike and want to badmouth with random assertions' thread.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,345
    Forum Member
    Mel B?? :)