'Cowards' stab to death man with a mental age of nine in Greenford

StrmChaserSteveStrmChaserSteve Posts: 2,728
Forum Member
✭✭✭

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/cowards-stab-to-death-man-with-a-mental-age-of-nine-in-greenford-9119152.html

Judges really need to start throwing the book, at the horrible people that do things like this. A long sentence behind bars, is the only thing that makes sense

Comments

• dee123dee123 Posts: 46,258
    Forum Member
    "When he waved goodbye to the driver" :( Oh man. A perfect illustration of his mental age and how innocent he was in a single sentence.

I got really choked up for a second :cry: Utter scum whoever did this.
  • ElyanElyan Posts: 8,781
    Forum Member
    No description of the attackers?
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    :( This is such a sad story. I hope they get the low-lifes that did this.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10
    Forum Member

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/cowards-stab-to-death-man-with-a-mental-age-of-nine-in-greenford-9119152.html

Judges really need to start throwing the book, at the horrible people that do things like this. A long sentence behind bars, is the only thing that makes sense

Part of my family is from Greenford but moved out a long time ago because it's just turning into a zoo and is especially not somewhere a vulnerable person should be. My only advice to people in these areas is try and move away if you can because there is no political will to improve these places and things will only get worse.
  • DarthchaffinchDarthchaffinch Posts: 7,558
    Forum Member
    Elyan wrote: »
    No description of the attackers?

Can probably guess...
  • ElyanElyan Posts: 8,781
    Forum Member
    Can probably guess...

Guess why the police haven't issued a description of his killers? I can't.

Funny they know how many there were and what gender they were but have given no further details. There must be a reason for that. I can't think what it is though.
  • Archie DukeArchie Duke Posts: 1,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elyan wrote: »
    Guess why the police haven't issued a description of his killers? I can't.

Funny they know how many there were and what gender they were but have given no further details. There must be a reason for that. I can't think what it is though.

Me neither.

Surely it might cause unrest in the Community if the Police use the appallingly racist expedient of using the skin colour or ethnicity as an identifying feature of the attackers.

Now we don't want that do we ?
  • annette kurtenannette kurten Posts: 39,543
    Forum Member
    maybe they don`t have a description worth releasing, they aren`t even sure whether it was three or four.