Options

Such a shame this was never a single

Steve_HarrimanSteve_Harriman Posts: 1,115
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I am posting a thread soon about the Spice Girls and the Forever period but for now take a listen to this and see what you think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IK66Ab0tPh4

This was performed during the Christmas Spiceworld tour and was around the same time the girls were working on the 3rd album which turned out to be " Forever". I went to the tour but in Manchester and at the time of hearing this song thought what a huge hit it would off been.

The song in the end never made the album and to this day just lays in the volt somewhere. If they ever wanted to release a new song the " Woman" will still be a big hit for them. I think it was a huge mistake back then by who ever left it from the album.

what do you guys think?

Comments

• Options
    Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    thats a shame theres not even a studio version of it !

though i would not have had this song instead of 'Holler' as that is one of my fave spice songs.

WOMAN would have been great to release as a song with Geri for their comeback tour.

i wonder what actually happened with the song?
  • Options
    Steve_HarrimanSteve_Harriman Posts: 1,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aura101 wrote: »
    thats a shame theres not even a studio version of it !

though i would not have had this song instead of 'Holler' as that is one of my fave spice songs.

WOMAN would have been great to release as a song with Geri for their comeback tour.

i wonder what actually happened with the song?

Yes it would off been a great choice for the comeback. it will be in a volt along with the rest of the songs that were scrapped after Geri left . Such a shame. I think that the FOREVER album is the best album by the girls by a million miles