XF: UK vs US - Series 1 - Live Show 8 (Quarter Final)

1234568»

Comments

• jackamakkajackamakka Posts: 4,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unfortunately, I will be unable to host tonight due to illness. Steve, I am giving you control of the show, it's up to you if you want to go ahead or postpone. If you go ahead, please forward all votes made to me for my records. Sorry for any inconveniences
  • yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,452
    Forum Member
    Surely we should just postpone it or get a host who isn't a judge
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Actually, lets just postpone the show to Friday night, sorry folks
  • SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awww, I was looking forward to tonight. Get well soon Jacka, I hope you can get your songs in for Back To Basics by the end of Friday.
  • Kuda_KunakaKuda_Kunaka Posts: 2,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jackamakka wrote: »
    Actually, lets just postpone the show to Friday night, sorry folks

Couldnt have even done comments for today, so Friday works better for me
    Forum Member
    Out of interest Jack, are you planning on doing a Series 2 - maybe doing Series 1 of US vs Series 8 of UK...

or OZ vs UK?

Its a good format... so just wondered
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I can agree, I hope we do a Series 1 US vs. Series 8 UK of this game and then Series 2 OZ vs. Series 7 UK so we can keep this game going. :D
    Forum Member
    Soppyfan wrote: »
    Yeah I can agree, I hope we do a Series 1 US vs. Series 8 UK of this game and then Series 2 OZ vs. Series 7 UK so we can keep this game going. :D

I guess you could do

Series 3 OZ vs Series 1 US vs Series 8 UK :D

1 act from each in each category maybe - with a 4th act chosen from any as a sort of wildcard

EDIT - and hopefully series 2 will be free of voting scandals :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Yep and because conor went, would I be able to become a judge and mentor?? :)
    Forum Member
    I still can't believe that Conor did that... its no wonder though he still had all 3 acts still in play - even though some of them had utter sh!te weeks ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do actually have plans for continuing the format, but I was going to wait until this time next year again. But since there is so much interest in a second series I have decided that The X Factor VS Series will resume in March after a short break following the end of UK Series 9 vs US Season 2.

The next series will be UK Series 8 vs OZ Series 2, there is a reason for this which will become clear if there is enough interest in a third series.

And Pingu, sorry but there wouldn't be any point in adding a second impartial judge to the panel but if any judges decide to leave before UK vs OZ then I'll consider you for a role
    Forum Member
    jackamakka wrote: »
    I do actually have plans for continuing the format, but I was going to wait until this time next year again. But since there is so much interest in a second series I have decided that The X Factor VS Series will resume in March after a short break following the end of UK Series 9 vs US Season 2.

The next series will be UK Series 8 vs OZ Series 2, there is a reason for this which will become clear if there is enough interest in a third series.

And Pingu, sorry but there wouldn't be any point in adding a second impartial judge to the panel but if any judges decide to leave before UK vs OZ then I'll consider you for a role

Series 2 OZ would be...
    Luke & Joel
    Hayley Teal
    Chris Doe
    Amanda Grafanakis
    Kharizma
    Mitchell Smith
    James McNally
    Sally Chatfield
    Mahogany
    Andrew Lawson
    India-Rose Madderom
    Altiyan Childs

Would've preferred OZ Series 3 :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tonight's show will be held at 6pm and I have some more details surrounding VS Series 2 after the show
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Quite interested about that, but the Semi-Final is where it really matters for me right now.
    Forum Member
    Just realised the running order is wrong...

Carolynne and Melanie have had their songs switched on there - Jack, Carolynne should have fleetwood mac + Melanie should have Joss...

Which is how I PMed it to you, but in sorting out the running order it seems they;ve been switched :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just realised the running order is wrong...

Carolynne and Melanie have had their songs switched on there - Jack, Carolynne should have fleetwood mac + Melanie should have Joss...

Which is how I PMed it to you, but in sorting out the running order it seems they;ve been switched :confused:

Sorry David, I think I might have just pasted them wrong, judges please be aware of this! Apologies!