Alex Reid arrested

tinkerbell987tinkerbell987 Posts: 1,848
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2198602/Alex-Reid-police-custody-arrested-suspicion-criminal-damage-using-violence-secure-entry.html

The neverending saga continues. yesterday they want a brother or sister for Dolly today he's arrested for trying to get into the house. words fail me.

Comments

• Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've got 2 words for you.
    Publicity stunt.
  • nerdgirlfromthek83nerdgirlfromthek83 Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OMG Alex is a proper weirdo - that poor child they just had as well as poor chantelle. I can see now what Katie meant when she said he 'fame hungry'.
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMG Alex is a proper weirdo - that poor child they just had as well as poor chantelle. I can see now what Katie meant when she said he 'fame hungry'.

Poor Chantelle?!!!
    She is an even bigger fame-whoring attention seeker than he is.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,414
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Publicity stunt.

I noticed him giving various stories to the trashy mags.
    this really is all they have left.

I just wish outlets would stop reporting on the pair of them its the only way they finally take the hint its over theres nothing left.
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Poor Chantelle?!!!
    She is an even bigger fame-whoring attention seeker than he is.

Which is biggest fame-whoring attention seekers, Alex? Chantelle? There's only one way find out.

FIGH... oh dear.
  • kiteflyerkiteflyer Posts: 1,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    moonburn wrote: »
    I noticed him giving various stories to the trashy mags.
    this really is all they have left.

I just wish outlets would stop reporting on the pair of them its the only way they finally take the hint its over theres nothing left.

They never had anything else. This is their bread and butter - selling their daft stories to the trash mags. This relationship was never real from the start imo it was a business arrangement. Chantelle got what she wanted, a baby, Alex got what he wanted, a bit of money and a bit of fame.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 47
    Forum Member
    Alex had obviously just gone to the house to borrow the lip gloss he bought her for her birthday, and she must not have wanted him to use it!
    Bit dramatic, calling the Police because you don't want to share the lipgloss!!?? - Perhaps she thought it was not his colour! :o
  • mevilhoneymevilhoney Posts: 685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seriously though,what is Alex Reid doing? He won Celebrity Big Brother! If he can`t work that into at least some kind of `career`.... I thought Stephen Baldwin was going to help him become the new James Bond:).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chantelle set the record straight about her 29th birthday last week, admitting Alex did buy her a proper present.

However, because he didn't give it to her until later in the day, rather than first thing in the morning, she refused to open it until several days later.

She told OK!: 'Alex bought me a lipgloss from Dolly and my mum got me a balloon from Dolly, so I did have a present to open.

'He came home with a present, but I didn't open it until a few days later because I was just upset that he didn't give me anything on my birthday morning. It wasn't nice at all... He has royally mucked up. Again.'

Is this woman for real? Words fail me.
  • mevilhoneymevilhoney Posts: 685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nyota wrote: »

You can see why the marriage to the university English Literature graduate Preston didn`t quite work out.:)
  • RealityRocksRealityRocks Posts: 4,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nyota wrote: »

I know - how childish can she be? She's a mother now fgs she needs to quit thinking that she's no1. For my birthday last month (my 30th in fact!) we'd planned to go to London and go on the London Eye, but it was so hot I was worried my 1 year old daughter would be ill (it was 30deg on the ground, 35+ on the eye!). So I cancelled, and we went to Hamleys to buy her a book :)

Being a parent means you're happy to make sacrifices. And yet she's upset because she got her present in the afternoon rather than the morning? Grow up woman.

As for Alex, he needs to realise that the tiny taster of 'fame' he had with Katie Price isn't and never will be transferrable into a media career of any sort no matter what z lister he hooks up with. Both Chantelle and Alex need to get a flipping proper job.

Also -- I know where they live as I have family nearby - they have a little sort of dorma cottage with no garage, but they have a low fence, no gates etc, no wonder they're always being papped - maybe if they had a bit of privacy and respect for themselves it might help their relationship. They live their life to a constant audience. It's sad.
  • paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It is one thing for them to get together for the trashy mags, that is the only way either of them can make money, but bringing a child into it is selfish and downright irresponsible. Chantelle now has another sob story to sell, before she finds the next man to fall in tabloid love with to make more money, unless of course she can come up with another health problem, and he can find another sillicone enhanced bit of tabloid fodder to pretend he is hetro with.

Do people really buy magazines to read about these two?
  • Calamity-joCalamity-jo Posts: 794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know - how childish can she be? She's a mother now fgs she needs to quit thinking that she's no1. For my birthday last month (my 30th in fact!) we'd planned to go to London and go on the London Eye, but it was so hot I was worried my 1 year old daughter would be ill (it was 30deg on the ground, 35+ on the eye!). So I cancelled, and we went to Hamleys to buy her a book :)

Being a parent means you're happy to make sacrifices. And yet she's upset because she got her present in the afternoon rather than the morning? Grow up woman.

As for Alex, he needs to realise that the tiny taster of 'fame' he had with Katie Price isn't and never will be transferrable into a media career of any sort no matter what z lister he hooks up with. Both Chantelle and Alex need to get a flipping proper job.

Also -- I know where they live as I have family nearby - they have a little sort of dorma cottage with no garage, but they have a low fence, no gates etc, no wonder they're always being papped - maybe if they had a bit of privacy and respect for themselves it might help their relationship. They live their life to a constant audience. It's sad.

I agree she should grow up - I can't believe she's 29 years old and still acting like that. Maybe if she was 19, but not 29. :sleep:

As for getting proper jobs - again, I agree - but didn't Chantelle open a clothes shop a while ago? What happened to that? Or am I thinking of another z-lister?! :rolleyes::D
  • OnDatKryptoniteOnDatKryptonite Posts: 1,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Sadly you don't need to prove you are fit to be a mother to become one.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2198602/Alex-Reid-police-custody-arrested-suspicion-criminal-damage-using-violence-secure-entry.html

The neverending saga continues. yesterday they want a brother or sister for Dolly today he's arrested for trying to get into the house. words fail me.

I can't be bothered reading the link (no offence, OP, him not you) but was the charge one of boring the public to death with his increasingly ludicrous attempts at attention-seeking? I hope so. Lock him up and throw away the key. And shove the whiny needy equally ridiculous Chantellitall in there with him.

Oh and give Dolly away to someone who will care for her and see her as more than a photo op.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I went to McDonald's for lunch on my 30th birthday because that was my son's "treat" for me and I had to pay. He did get the cashier to give me a balloon. In fact, I can't remember the last time I went to somewhere that didn't have a kids' menu for my birthday meals in the last 9 years. I don't even get presents but I don't care. My kids just make a fuss over me and I just want cake. FWIW, I think Hamley's is a pretty good exchange for the London Eye!
    She is a complete doofus and a spoiled little brat. I thought Preston was a knob, but he had a lucky escape.
  • Becky SharpeBecky Sharpe Posts: 669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alex had obviously just gone to the house to borrow the lip gloss he bought her for her birthday, and she must not have wanted him to use it!
    Bit dramatic, calling the Police because you don't want to share the lipgloss!!?? - Perhaps she thought it was not his colour! :o

imho, C&A have been studying advance publicity for the ITV drama about Charmian and Ronnie Biggs ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree she should grow up - I can't believe she's 29 years old and still acting like that. Maybe if she was 19, but not 29. :sleep:

As for getting proper jobs - again, I agree - but didn't Chantelle open a clothes shop a while ago? What happened to that? Or am I thinking of another z-lister?! :rolleyes::D

I don't think she has a head for business and it went under as a result. I think it was a beautician salon, wasn't it?

Also, Lauren Goodger opened one that got set on fire.
  • Calamity-joCalamity-jo Posts: 794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think she has a head for business and it went under as a result. I think it was a beautician salon, wasn't it?

Also, Lauren Goodger opened one that got set on fire.

I thought the beauty salon was Amy Childs? See - I knew I might get it wrong. There's so many z-listers these days, it's easy to get confused! :rolleyes::D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought the beauty salon was Amy Childs? See - I knew I might get it wrong. There's so many z-listers these days, it's easy to get confused! :rolleyes::D

I believe both of them opened salons. It's not like both are creative and supremely intelligent people, I think they just thought "Now I don't have to pay to get my nails done and a spray tan somewhere else... and I can make some money? OMG, sign me up!"
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Publicity stunt.

Is that rhyming slang? ;)

Attention seeking pair of low rent kn*bheads with no limit to the depth they will sink to if it means they get their botox frozen orange mooeys in the tabs or gossip rags.

For the sake of Kerchinga, learn what the words dignity and self respect mean the pair of you and p*ss off and get proper jobs.
  • Rip the TV EyeRip the TV Eye Posts: 1,687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Publicity stunt.

Given the story, I'm tempted to believe that that's rhyming slang.
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I remember her on CBB when she was actually rather sweet and natural. Shame she has changed so much or was that al an act back then?
  • DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    I can't be bothered reading the link (no offence, OP, him not you) but was the charge one of boring the public to death with his increasingly ludicrous attempts at attention-seeking? I hope so. Lock him up and throw away the key. And shove the whiny needy equally ridiculous Chantellitall in there with him.

Oh and give Dolly away to someone who will care for her and see her as more than a photo op.

On the cover of this week's Ok! Mag there's a 'heartfelt plea' from 'sick Chantelle' asking who will care for Dolly when she dies. That really is scraping the barrel for publicity, Chantelle is a pathetic individual, I thought she was bad before she hooked up with him but their fame whoring knows no bounds.
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On the cover of this week's Ok! Mag there's a 'heartfelt plea' from 'sick Chantelle' asking who will care for Dolly when she dies. That really is scraping the barrel for publicity, Chantelle is a pathetic individual, I thought she was bad before she hooked up with him but their fame whoring knows no bounds.

Her lookalike mother isn't exactly on her last legs from the looks of the pics I've seen of her. She'd look after her surely? She wouldn't be much of a grandmother if she didn't.