Alex Reid arrested

Comments

• Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On the cover of this week's Ok! Mag there's a 'heartfelt plea' from 'sick Chantelle' asking who will care for Dolly when she dies. That really is scraping the barrel for publicity, Chantelle is a pathetic individual, I thought she was bad before she hooked up with him but their fame whoring knows no bounds.

As much as I love to point and laugh at the moronic z listers and their desperate attenion seeking, this pair have gone way OTT now. This latest headline grab is beyond sick.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her lookalike mother isn't exactly on her last legs from the looks of the pics I've seen of her. She'd look after her surely? She wouldn't be much of a grandmother if she didn't.

Surely Alex would look after Dolly, seeing as he is her father?!
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't hold out much hope for him sticking around! ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't hold out much hope for him sticking around! ;)

Even if he doesn't, I assume he is on the child's birth certificate and is her legal guardian.
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Even if he doesn't, I assume he is on the child's birth certificate and is her legal guardian.

I'm sure he is, but he just doesn't strike me as the sort to stay and look after little Kerchinga if anything happened to Chantellitall.
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So, having a baby and then keep the press dangling for her her to have a name has not brought them the fame and money they crave. So now another attention seeking scam.......All I can say is i hope that little girl has someone in her life to treat her like a normal baby and not sell every aspect of her life to the highest bidder.
    The parents deserve each other, .....dolly is just their meal ticket.
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On the cover of this week's Ok! Mag there's a 'heartfelt plea' from 'sick Chantelle' asking who will care for Dolly when she dies. That really is scraping the barrel for publicity, Chantelle is a pathetic individual, I thought she was bad before she hooked up with him but their fame whoring knows no bounds.

Its the fashion, MichelleHeaton had the same headlines in OK a couple of weeks ago:rolleyes:
  • Louise_WoodLouise_Wood Posts: 289
    Forum Member
    A meeting of minds, these two would sell their grandma for a couple of bob.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2198602/Alex-Reid-police-custody-arrested-suspicion-criminal-damage-using-violence-secure-entry.html

The neverending saga continues. yesterday they want a brother or sister for Dolly today he's arrested for trying to get into the house. words fail me.

Does anyone care what these no marks do? They should never have been allowed to breed :D
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

of course he will look after dolly...after all being a single father will get him headlines on a day out etc. ohhh deja vu anyone? #loveshiskid, as Ian Hyland would say:D

just saw the OK ad on TV, disgusting of Chantelle to say who will look after Dolly, she thinks she is the only mother ever! I really feel sorry for the baby and hope that there are good role models in her life (ones who didnt help shallow chantelle to get where she is at the moment)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ...... Or will he is Chantellitall setting him up with criminal violent record... so that maybe someone can contest him having custody ever.
  • tinkerbell987tinkerbell987 Posts: 1,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Alex can barely look after himself let alone little Dolly. its bad enough Chantelle looking after her but if Alex had sole custody who knows what would happen to the poor little mite.
  • bookaddictbookaddict Posts: 2,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chantelle and Alex are both revolting, horrible people. It's hard to believe that he could have found a worse partner than Katie Price, but he's somehow managed it.
  • mrsmoosemrsmoose Posts: 2,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *Waits for the exclusive story in OK titled "My horror at Alex's violence"*
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 137
    Forum Member
    Statement released on his website -

In the early hours of this morning Alex was arrested at the address he shares with his partner, Chantelle Houghton after she called police following a disturbance. The reasons for Alex’s arrest have been widely publicised and in some cases inaccurate and based on conjecture. Alex considers this a private matter and therefore is not prepared to comment on it save to say that he assisted police with their enquiries and following that, the police have taken no further action.
  • bookaddictbookaddict Posts: 2,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^^^Not prepared to comment? Yeah, I bet. He'll be commenting to the trash rags if he thinks he can make money out of it. Also, when has Alex ever believed that anything is a "private matter?"

I imagine Chantelle will also be giving an 'exclusive' interview to OK! about her terrifying ordeal.
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Trifle? wrote: »
    Statement released on his website -

So Alex "considers this a private matter"?
    Hmm,that's a first then.
    Unless "a private matter" is a Reidism for "exclusive double-page spread in OK magazine,featuring AR dressed as a burglar"
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    Hmm,that's a first then.
    Unless "a private matter" is a Reidism for "exclusive double-page spread in OK magazine,featuring AR dressed as a burglar"

:D:D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm,that's a first then.

With staged photos of dolly and Chantellitall hiding in a cupboard fearing for their lives but with perfect mascara
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    of course he will look after dolly...after all being a single father will get him headlines on a day out etc. ohhh deja vu anyone? #loveshiskid, as Ian Hyland would say:D

just saw the OK ad on TV, disgusting of Chantelle to say who will look after Dolly, she thinks she is the only mother ever! I really feel sorry for the baby and hope that there are good role models in her life (ones who didnt help shallow chantelle to get where she is at the moment)
    Going the Jade Goody route, but without a fatal illness to hang it on. Exploiting the child(ren) for money and publicity. Unfortunately, Jade's illness was fatal, but, like cockroaches, Chantellitall and the Reidernator will never go away.

I reckon her heart complaint is about as serious as her infertility problems.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    The sooner these two split the better.

The poor poor child.
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    Geneve wrote: »
    With staged photos of dolly and Chantellitall hiding in a cupboard fearing for their lives but with perfect mascara

What worries me is I can actually SEE those pictures in my head.......:eek:
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps AR is just misunderstood.
    Did you forget to give your girlfriend her birthday present on the morning of her birthday?
    Did your girlfriend unwittingly catch you in a dress?
    Have you (allegedly)been chatting up other women on Twitter?
    Have you (allegedly )been sending inappropriate texts?
    Could you do with brushing up on your parenting skills?

Clearly what AR needs is a mentor,a friend,a higher being to teach him how to be the kind of boyfriend and father us lesser mortals can only dream of.
    Oh yes,it's all becoming clear.AR is lining himself up as a candidate for Peter Andre's Bad Boyfriend Club.
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,814
    Forum Member
    A creature of habit?
    KATIE Price and Alex Reid’s ailing marriage was plunged into fresh turmoil last night with the cagefighter refusing to leave the family home

Wonder if Chantelle has changed the locks?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hmm,that's a first then.

Stripey shirt, black trousers, eye mask and bag labelled "SWAG."