Alex Reid arrested

1272829303133»

Comments

• sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would bet any money she approves them.
    It's hardly going to help with the "poor Chantelle" storyline if she cracks a smile now and again is it?:yawn:

Yeah but put a bit of slap on and THEN look bloody miserable
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    Yeah but put a bit of slap on and THEN look bloody miserable

Maybe Alex got custody of the slap when he moved out:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe Alex got custody of the slap when he moved out:D

Ahhhh I see, but he is scary looking when dressed as a lady, not someone I would like to bump into on a dark night.

Give her her make up back you brute! :D
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would bet any money she approves them.
    It's hardly going to help with the "poor Chantelle" storyline if she cracks a smile now and again is it?:yawn:

I think Chantelle is doing a Posh. Posh never smiles and gets in the papers....maybe chantelle thinks she can follow Posh:eek: Not smiling might be the new zeleb thingy:yawn:
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    I think Chantelle is doing a Posh. Posh never smiles and gets in the papers....maybe chantelle thinks she can follow Posh:eek: Not smiling might be the new zeleb thingy:yawn:

She might think that but,posh is where she is because of her husband. Alex reid is hardly david beckham.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I could have started a new topic, but don't feel the man is worth it, I saw a programme on channel 5 last night called BAMMA 11 and Alex Reid returns in the title, being a bit intrigued as to what this was I switched over and found Reid on his back on the floor with a man on top of him, fists were being used and Reid looked uncomfortable, I couldn't watch anymore of it as I didn't know whether it was a serious sport or a pisstake.

I have no idea who won the fight, but it looked a bit silly
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I could have started a new topic, but don't feel the man is worth it, I saw a programme on channel 5 last night called BAMMA 11 and Alex Reid returns in the title, being a bit intrigued as to what this was I switched over and found Reid on his back on the floor with a man on top of him, fists were being used and Reid looked uncomfortable, I couldn't watch anymore of it as I didn't know whether it was a serious sport or a pisstake.

It was real. Obviously trying to make a few quid.

http://www.channel5.com/shows/bamma-11-alex-reid-returns

Details of the fight here, but it's written in such vague and esoteric fighting terms I've got no idea if he won or not.

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Alex-Reid-Ekes-By-Sam-Boo-Professor-X-Upsets-Jack-Marshman-at-BAMMA-11-47843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was real. Obviously trying to make a few quid.

http://www.channel5.com/shows/bamma-11-alex-reid-returns

Details of the fight here, but it's written in such vague and esoteric fighting terms I've got no idea if he won or not.

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Alex-Reid-Ekes-By-Sam-Boo-Professor-X-Upsets-Jack-Marshman-at-BAMMA-11-47843

I don't know but he was bruised and grazed and the other fella kneed him in the face and lost a point, i just thought it looked kind of daft
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I wonder if Chantelle saw pics like that when she checked out his phone:o;):eek:
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chantelle shops and carries stuff part 825
    Dolly's ageing fast though... She's described as One year old!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »

Her hair looks a mess the article describes her long blonde hair. You can see her dark roots! She is supposed to be the face of some hair extension company. I don't think i will bother going there.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »

Don't you know she is a wonder child, she is growing up fast.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    fredster wrote: »
    Don't you know she is a wonder child, she is growing up fast.

isn't she just, already eating well by the sounds of it:D

chantelle houghton ‏@chantellehought

Just made a roast dinner for me and dolly #family x

chantelle houghton ‏@chantellehought

Chinese and cuddles with my baby girl xxx
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alex won the fight last night.. I don't know the rules etc and like the sport..but it looks vicious
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    Alex won the fight last night.. I don't know the rules etc and like the sport..but it looks vicious

anything goes in the 'sport'.
    well done alex!