Options

Miley Cyrus shows off hairy armpits

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This popped up on my facebook page earlier, described as a 'wardrobe malfunction'. The thought of someone suddenly finding that armpit hair has popped out half way through the evening tickled me.
  • Options
    RunawayGroomRunawayGroom Posts: 635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stop body shaming her you cis white misogynist males. You are as bad as nash grier
  • Options
    Bulletguy1Bulletguy1 Posts: 18,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blimey....from sex popette to minging in a few years and still only 22. :o

What next.....dreadlocked pubes? :confused:
  • Options
    Ed R.MarleyEd R.Marley Posts: 9,159
    Forum Member
    She looks absolutely minging and I bet she smells like a kipper
  • Options
    kitty86kitty86 Posts: 7,034
    Forum Member
    As long as she's not 'twerking' while she does it.
  • Options
    darkjedimasterdarkjedimaster Posts: 18,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She looks absolutely minging and I bet she smells like a kipper

What is it with the Cyrus family, first her Dad ruined millions of ears around the world with "Achy Breaky Heart", now his daughter is ruining eyes with her shaggy dog armpits. :o:D
  • Options
    Tal'shiarTal'shiar Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Natgar wrote: »
    Of course, it is quite sexist for some people to thing hairy armpits in a woman are not appealing but are fine on men. If my husband wants a wife without hairy armpits he has to do the same.

Not really, in fact that's quite a stupid thing to say. Its taste, that's all. If your husband wants to put his penis in you, does he have to let you put your penis in him? if he likes long hair does he also have to have long hair? if he likes you in a skirt, does he also have to wear one? do you like beards, thus you would also have to grow one. Its just taste and nothing sexist about it.
  • Options
    EbonyHamsterEbonyHamster Posts: 8,175
    Forum Member
    Tal'shiar wrote: »
    Not really, in fact that's quite a stupid thing to say. Its taste, that's all. If your husband wants to put his penis in you, does he have to let you put your penis in him? if he likes long hair does he also have to have long hair? if he likes you in a skirt, does he also have to wear one? do you like beards, thus you would also have to grow one. Its just taste and nothing sexist about it.

I think it is quite sexist to expect a female to shave but not a man

The way I see it for myself is, if a man doesn't have to, why should I
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully she has had a trim in the downstairs area, with those mankini outfits she wears it'll be a pubstastic spider-leg festival.

She's a skinny mare, she could do with something hot inside her. :)
  • Options
    gregrichardsgregrichards Posts: 4,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully she has had a trim in the downstairs area, with those mankini outfits she wears it'll be a pubstastic spider-leg festival.

She's a skinny mare, she could do with something hot inside her. :)

Where is the vomit smiley when you need one. I'd rather amputate my penis than put it anywhere near her.
  • Options
    MAWMAW Posts: 38,777
    Forum Member
    Where is the vomit smiley when you need one. I'd rather amputate my penis than put it anywhere near her.
    If you do, I'd suggest not trying your luck in the ladies changing rooms in primark.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So Miley Cyrus in 'ooo look at me aren't I being controversial for attention' shocker.

Par for the course really
  • Options
    annette kurtenannette kurten Posts: 39,543
    Forum Member
    meanwhile in the next thread about body image.........
  • Options
    DaisyBillDaisyBill Posts: 4,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    'Woman doesn't shave armpits' . Why is this news?
  • Options
    Pumping IronPumping Iron Posts: 29,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DaisyBill wrote: »

I have no idea why one woman would write an article about another woman not shaving her armpits. She obviously thinks its an important story! :confused:
  • Options
    Miss XYZMiss XYZ Posts: 14,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DaisyBill wrote: »

The media seem to have a bit of an obsession with this kind of stuff. I remember when Julia Roberts turned up at the Notting Hill premiere with hairy armpits back in 1999. The media went crazy over it.
  • Options
    barbelerbarbeler Posts: 23,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EvieJ wrote: »
    Worked wonders for Julia Roberts ;-).
    Thanks for reminding me of that. Even the thought of that picture of her makes me want to throw up. There is nothing positive at all to say about armpit hair.
  • Options
    EvieJEvieJ Posts: 6,038
    Forum Member
    barbeler wrote: »
    Thanks for reminding me of that. Even the thought of that picture of her makes me want to throw up. There is nothing positive at all to say about armpit hair.

Now that WAS armpit hair! Mileys is stubble in comparison.
  • Options
    wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a turn off for me sorry but it is.

No apology needed. I doubt she's doing it for you.
  • Options
    anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This popped up on my facebook page earlier, described as a 'wardrobe malfunction'. The thought of someone suddenly finding that armpit hair has popped out half way through the evening tickled me.

Or that it lurks in the wardrobe!
  • Options
    gold2040gold2040 Posts: 3,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Still would
  • Options
    GracieLGracieL Posts: 4,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know she was probably doing it for attention, but I would rather see that than some vain bint off TOWIE doing some try hard half naked pose with a stupid pout on twitter.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's going on with Miley? She looks a bit skinny. She doesn't have a good look. Unless her eyeliner started running.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GracieL wrote: »
    I know she was probably doing it for attention, but I would rather see that than some vain bint off TOWIE doing some try hard half naked pose with a stupid pout on twitter.

Miley definitely seems to be going for the totally wild look.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    It's not something I'd do but if she doesn't want to shave her armpits she doesn't have to. Women have body hair...how is this shocking,