6% 9 votes
...until next week
23% 34 votes
...no, actually, I will watch again, I'm just peeved
35% 51 votes

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,122
    Forum Member
    I will be watching but theres more bqd singers than good, the show is such a joke
  • LeonalewisJfanLeonalewisJfan Posts: 2,130
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will watch bits & most likely the finale, but I'm over this show.
  • elasticloveelasticlove Posts: 18,257
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'll still watch it religiously. I just enjoy seething two days a week without fail.
  • Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I already stopped. The Judges Houses last week and this week is the first time I've watched in ages. I got bored last year too.

But tonight just proved why the show is passed its sell by date. I may dip in, in the future but I'd rather catch up on other shows than watch this tripe any longer.
  • CelticMythCelticMyth Posts: 3,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll follow it. I've watched it for years knowing the voters have no taste and the show is heavily manipulated for ratings.
  • rombodrombod Posts: 5,252
    Forum Member
    Not even considering switching off. That was the most entertaining thing that's happened all series!
  • _NiallDEE__NiallDEE_ Posts: 13,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I will keep watching, although I think this is possibly the lowest point X Factor has ever dropped to, the manipulation from the producers is absolutely ridiculous. Not sure if I'd still watch if Melanie wasn't in it though
  • ICON111ICON111 Posts: 3,441
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will watch the results depending on the live act performing. Over the show now.
  • freeshatfreeshat Posts: 447
    Forum Member
    We get this same thing every year, with people saying they will never watch again.

People have to wake up and realise this is all done for the publicity, and it it works every year, and same people on forums throwing toys out their pram.

It's addictive for probably all the wrong reasons, and that is why people still watch the show.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OP You havent got one for "I will be watching again because the result was fine by me". I will be watching again and I am not even vaguely peeved. :)
  • Dreamer27Dreamer27 Posts: 6,509
    Forum Member
    I'm not peeved and i'll watch as usual.
  • gav016gav016 Posts: 5,836
    Forum Member
    I'm annoyed, but I know I'll be watching again next week.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,945
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    final nail in the coffin for me. that outcome was cack - one of ella's only few competitors gone in favour in favour of a primark cleaopatra.
    i'm genuinely done.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ive watched 1 show all series so already on my way out!! I'm saying that having watched and posted religiously in previous years. Im just really bored with the show I dont like the judges, HATE the sob stories and manipulation.

I like to see talent so now I just get the jist from the forums and you-tube certain performances. May watch the final live if Ella is in it??
  • freeshatfreeshat Posts: 447
    Forum Member
    I could not vote as there is no option for all the people that are happy with X-Factor and will keep watching.

Pointless poll for this reason!
  • EndOfSanityEndOfSanity Posts: 15,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'll keep watching, but I'm pretty annoyed by the obvious manipulation. Don't get me wrong, I know it's always been like this, but this is the first time I've seen it concealed so poorly. :mad:
  • JakobjoeJakobjoe Posts: 8,235
    Forum Member
    I wont ever watch again. Its just sick that they are manipulating someone like Carolynne out.
  • Jen-BJen-B Posts: 3,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't watched X Factor in years, but I just wanted to say that I've seen so many say this over the series, and none of them stick to it. I can guarantee a good majority that say "I'm never watching this again" will be faithfully sat by their TV sets watching it on Saturday night.

It's always the same.
  • kyresakyresa Posts: 16,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Where's the option for

Of course I'll watch again, I know what I'm watching, it's an entertainment show and it's really not bothering me in the slightest..!

?
  • barrcode88barrcode88 Posts: 6,849
    Forum Member
    Ach, you'll all watch this shit next week.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'll keep watching. Don't really like anyone on the show though. At this point I'm just watching it to have something to bitch about. I suppose it's somewhat of a catharsis.
  • AliceyAlicey Posts: 5,294
    Forum Member
    I only watch it nowadays as it is so predictable and easy to make money out of from betting.

I'm amazed there are still so many people who watch the steaming pile of heavily manipulated manure for pleasure.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was brilliant and I hope Rylan takes another scalp next week.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,159
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This happens every year!
  • mysty211mysty211 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No matter how much I hate the decision I'll still watch. Anyway one person wins at the end I'm so gutted for Carolynne she was one of my favourites. I'm hoping she'll get signed.
    Rylan isn't so bad I feel bad for him to everyone will turn against him for staying and I'm guessing Gary will give him a hard time.