A Thread For Anyone, Any Gigs, and A More General Discussion of Everything (Part 4)

Comments

• mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,973
    Forum Member
    I'd love to be 23 again, I could drink and drink and drink with no hangover. Now, at 32, it's two days minimum.

I'm a little less than useful at work today.

Get lots of coffee and you'll be fine until home time, then you can crash :)

My Doctor Who box set arrived this morning. Looking forward to watching reruns.
  • TheTruth1983TheTruth1983 Posts: 13,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have a project kick off meeting at 4 but until then I am twiddling my thumbs/tweeting dung :D
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    I submitted my Equality Law essay :D Emailed my lecturer to ask when she wants to meet me to discuss my dissertation (she'll be my supervisor) and she said she's busy at the moment so it'll be later in the month. One more essay to go and then I have to start reading for my dissertation!
    Forum Member
    I submitted my Equality Law essay :D Emailed my lecturer to ask when she wants to meet me to discuss my dissertation (she'll be my supervisor) and she said she's busy at the moment so it'll be later in the month. One more essay to go and then I have to start reading for my dissertation!

Cool :) the dissertation takes a while, doesn't it?
    Forum Member
    mimicole wrote: »
    Cool :) the dissertation takes a while, doesn't it?

It'll take til mid-August. At least I have L.A (my favourite lecturer) as my supervisor :D She's busy correcting exams at the moment. I can't wait to see her again!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really hate being single, I'm not good at it.
    Forum Member
    ^ You'll find someone when you're not looking, Truth.

I'm watching "The Hunger Games" whilst contemplating filling my iTunes again. I wiped my computer clean last night and put all of my music onto my portable hard-drive though I dragged it all from my iTunes library rather than from the files in my computer. It hasn't transferred, sadly. I've got to sit for hours loading it all back into iTunes.

This is why I'm glad that I buy physical CDs and not downloads.
    Forum Member
    Evening!
    Forum Member
    Morning

I always seem to wake up at 6:30am in the summer months. It's annoying, especially when I don't have work until 3pm.

I'm catching up with W1A. Anyone else watch this? I only started watching with the second series but I really like it.
    Forum Member
    Morning!

How are you all? I'm watching re-runs of "Broadchurch" and eating rhubarb and custard sweets :) they're my favourite.

What are you all doing today?
    Forum Member
    Evening

How are you all?

I've found Secret Diary Of A Call Girl on YouTube. I did watch some of it on Netflix but they took it down, sadly. I didn't finish it the first time round. I'm on series two at the moment.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Had a right burst of productivity earlier then, bam, system issues. Now I'm twiddling my thumbs :D
    Forum Member
    Had a right burst of productivity earlier then, bam, system issues. Now I'm twiddling my thumbs :D

Technology, eh?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mimicole wrote: »
    Technology, eh?

I don't mind, it allows me time to talk shite online :D
    Forum Member
    I don't mind, it allows me time to talk shite online :D

I don't know what I would do without my DS account. :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good ruling today in the Ashers Bakery case.
    Forum Member
    Charlie and Camilla are in Ireland this week and visiting my university :D they're showing a live stream in one of the lecture halls and I'm just waiting for it to start.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Charlie and Camilla are in Ireland this week and visiting my university :D they're showing a live stream in one of the lecture halls and I'm just waiting for it to start.

And meeting Gerry. Seems to have a lot of pairs of knickers in a twist up here.
    Forum Member
    Evening! :)

How are you all?
    Forum Member
    And meeting Gerry. Seems to have a lot of pairs of knickers in a twist up here.

I saw that. I don't know what to make of it. They showed some of my college on Sky News :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I saw that. I don't know what to make of it. They showed some of my college on Sky News :cool:

I'm all for it. Sinn Fein would appear to have gotten over their block on members of the royal family. Now to get over their block on sitting in parliament.
    Forum Member
    I've arrived super early for work again so I'm sat in my car listening to Fiona Apple's second album "When The Pawn..."

Roll on 6:30 when I'll be at home, probably making dinner for when mum and dad get back from golf.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I always arrive at work 20 mins early. It's a compulsion to never be even a minute late.
    Forum Member
    Glad to be home with my feet up in my pajamas. Just put dinner in the oven. The next 45 minutes can't go fast enough. I'm hungry!
    I always arrive at work 20 mins early. It's a compulsion to never be even a minute late.

I hate lateness. I think that I've only ever been late once since I started my working life. In most cases it's just laziness and rubbish timing. Repeated lateness is terrible.
    Forum Member
    Evening! Been working (bitch) on my dissertation. Meeting L.A. next week hopefully :cool: