WHATM - Big Brother 11 - Day 76 - Monday 23rd August 2010 - 6am to noon

DeliriumTremensDeliriumTremens Posts: 2,687
Forum Member
✭✭✭
New thread.

Hot drinks on the left of the table, pastries and cereals on the right. No scattering the food around please, it'll get trampled in and ruin the carpet.

old thread here
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=43390875&posted=1#post43390875

Comments

• DeliriumTremensDeliriumTremens Posts: 2,687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WHATM - sleepage. With much less snorage than they used to have.
    Someone did get up to go to the toilet earlier.

WHATM at my house - after a dark, stormy and very wet night, it appears that nothing has been broken in the garden.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    8 pages on o/night thread for second last night of last BB :(

Corin at toon match:eek:
    SJP was buzzing but Villa were still in the game
    :D:D

just a cup of tea for me :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WHATM - absolutely nothing and I'm talking to myself.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *waves * hi Balders - do you want sugar and milk?

I guessed the overnight thread would be short, which seems a shame.

I'm a tad disappointed that all the 'perfectness' was so very designed for Josie. BB doesn't even seem to be pretending to hide their favouritism.
  • skemiteskemite Posts: 793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Coffee for me thanks. Asshole neighbour only just turned her music off from 2am :-(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    skemite wrote: »
    Coffee for me thanks. Asshole neighbour only just turned her music off from 2am :-(

:eek: I'd have had to complain at that. I'm hopeless if I don't get at least 5 hours of sleep. And I need to go to bed by 10.30 - which is why I can never do the overnight threads.

WHATM - nothing. oh wait...someone fidgetted.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *waves * hi Balders - do you want sugar and milk?

I guessed the overnight thread would be short, which seems a shame.

I'm a tad disappointed that all the 'perfectness' was so very designed for Josie. BB doesn't even seem to be pretending to hide their favouritism.
    One sugar in the tea and milk but not too much:)

I'm not passionately anti josie but I'm fuming with BB. Almost every thing I feared has come to pass:mad::(
  • skemiteskemite Posts: 793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've tried the friendly approach which had no effect so I've just emailed the local council asking for one of their noise diary thingies.
    Can you believe today is the last full day for normal BB?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I went to find some news stories from BB and found this:
    http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/view/146198/BIG-BROTHER-11-Ghost-in-the-house-s-bedroom

So there is a ghost in the house. Anyone think it was Sam doing a prank?

And yes, you need a noise diary and to call the inspectors around when she does it. And buy some earplugs. Poor you. I really sympathise, I hate noisy unsociable neighbours
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm, there was already a thread about it and they've solved the mystery unlike the daily star.
    Apparently its a lamp with a towel thrown over it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can I ask a favour guys it would be much appriciated if anybody has any live coverage of the evenings entertainment last night like the treats etc.Missed it because caring for my sick daughter lol.PM me the link please if you have any thanks.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can I ask a favour guys it would be much appriciated if anybody has any live coverage of the evenings entertainment last night like the treats etc.Missed it because caring for my sick daughter lol.PM me the link please if you have any thanks.

They got fake tanning. Josie finally got her roots done, but it seems to have taken about 6 hours! The boys all got a very similar haircut by Lee thingy who did 'the Salon' show.
    The beauticians doing the spray tans had been warned that Dave might try to get info from them and basically told him that and nothing else. Of course , he complained about that and said BB was picking on him.

Um - Josie was given a diamond necklace at one point but then had to take it off as it interfered with the microphone. Don't think the boys got anything special.
    The cocktail makers made them one each. Suggested they taste each others different drinks as they were only allowed one each.
    Nancy Lam was hilarious and left after calling them all 'arseholes' but in a friendly way! She cooked them bisexual prawns (or something...she was slightly mad, but very funny).

Does that help?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She also had no idea who the singer was , and in the end kept calling him Lee even though he was introduced as Simon Webbe
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She also had no idea who the singer was , and in the end kept calling him Lee even though he was introduced as Simon Webbe

Lol typical Josie and thanks but I saw upto the make-up session would just like to have some footage thats all oh well maybe on tonights show.,
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol typical Josie and thanks but I saw upto the make-up session would just like to have some footage thats all oh well maybe on tonights show.,

I think they have video clips on the C4 website
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WHATM - sleeeeeeeepage. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

WHATM at mine - dogs sleeping, thinking about food I'll bed. A bit like the HM's.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18
    Forum Member
    Morning WHATMers!

working today so will have to nip in and out to see what's happening.....if anything :)

I enjoyed yesterday, better than loads of talk of the 'game' and speculations
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Josie looks like she might wake up soon.

But then again.....

And yes, at least there wasn't the bitching and general sniping yesterday, which is better to watch. And things were happening.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WHATM still asleep.
  • BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did the house leak at all overnight?
  • IdlecatIdlecat Posts: 4,237
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning everyone.
    Visitors arrived yesterday - they are staying for 3 DAYS!!!!!
    more visitors coming to visit today ( invited by the inlaw sisters)
    There's no way I can get on line, watch LF or even HL's LB or anything else until Wednesday when they all leave. I will miss final night...

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek

help......................
  • stargazer61stargazer61 Posts: 70,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning all!

Off to work today so have a good day WHATMering.............hope it is not too boring!
  • stargazer61stargazer61 Posts: 70,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Idlecat wrote: »
    Morning everyone.
    Visitors arrived yesterday - they are staying for 3 DAYS!!!!!
    more visitors coming to visit today ( invited by the inlaw sisters)
    There's no way I can get on line, watch LF or even HL's LB or anything else until Wednesday when they all leave. I will miss final night...

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

help......................

A massive case of highly transmittable food poisoning should do it. Plenty of groaning and moaningin the loo. Take the lappy to bed with you and refuse to let anyone in as you are just too ill to see anyone and are scared they will get it as well. Best to put a secret stash of bikkies under the bed as you obviously won't be well enough to eat for at least 3 days;) Miraculous recovery on Wednesday! Simple.

or you just could throw a massive strop!:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 54,392
    Forum Member
    Mornin'

What a silly thing to do Idlecat, invite guests.....don't you put BB on the calendar??
    Busy this morning with chores and french but will report for whatmer duty at lunchtime
    Really enjoyed yesterday a good natured fun day which was equally enjoyed by all the housemates and the majority of the whatmerers. So there!
  • TinaWTinaW Posts: 693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good Morning Peeps. I have the week off of work so am hoping to be able to do some Whatmering.
    At least today and tomorrow should ease me gently in. I cannot keep up when BB is in full swing.