Options

Benny out of crossroads

Gordie1Gordie1 Posts: 6,993
Forum Member
That girl loks like benny outa crossroads.

Comments

• Options
    VideostarVideostar Posts: 14,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LOL :D

I never would have guessed she was gay.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Videostar wrote: »
    LOL :D

I never would have guessed she was gay.
    Is she?
    Gawd, all she needed was a donkey jacket.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have you got the right forums? who are you on about?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gordie1 wrote: »
    Is she?
    Gawd, all she needed was a donkey jacket.

Yep, Nicole picked up on her enjoying the female dancers.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Nswaki wrote: »
    Have you got the right forums? who are you on about?

Perhaps it is you that is lost.:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, Nicole picked up on her enjoying the female dancers.

I wondered about that comment , myself .

It's the sort of thing you'd say to a young guy who'd just had 4 stunning female dancers prancing around them wasn't it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alexis07 wrote: »
    I wondered about that comment , myself .

It's the sort of thing you'd say to a young guy who'd just had 4 stunning female dancers prancing around them wasn't it.

I can only assume that Lucy is gay and it hasn't been made a big deal out of...which is fair enough.
  • Options
    TeganRhanTeganRhan Posts: 2,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes she is gay.Yes it has been made a big deal of in some papers hence the whole "My Grandad found out I was gay via the papers" and no....it doesn't matter one dot.This is after all the X-factor, not the sexual orientation factor.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TeganRhan wrote: »
    Yes she is gay.Yes it has been made a big deal of in some papers hence the whole "My Grandad found out I was gay via the papers" and no....it doesn't matter one dot.This is after all the X-factor, not the sexual orientation factor.

Dont read the newspapers for just that kind of rubbish unimportant story reasons, so it was news to me.
  • Options
    bigbro24bigbro24 Posts: 11,987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She reminds me of this American comedy actor. It's annoying the hell out of me cos i can't remember his name
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dont read the newspapers for just that kind of rubbish unimportant story reasons, so it was news to me.

Thats fine, I only saw that headline on here actually lol. I generally read em' to see what'd actually going on in the world, like Steve Hughes said ."We should be ashamed of our selves for having the X factor in the news"after our musical heritage.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gordie1 wrote: »
    Perhaps it is you that is lost.:D

Im not lost lol.... perhaps its u that is lost in time? benny from Crossroads could you not have thought of someone more up-to-date? had to google dear old benny.... 1960's maybe??

in any case the similarity couldnt be more further apart...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thats fine, I only saw that headline on here actually lol. I generally read em' to see what'd actually going on in the world, like Steve Hughes said ."We should be ashamed of our selves for having the X factor in the news"after our musical heritage.

If only the newspapers still printed what was going on in the world. lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is this gonna turn into Benny Gate? That will be a Lol. I do not see the point in anyone slatting how others look on this forum, too easy to do behind a screen where no one can see or judge you.It is petty and childish. That being said ...come on....lets not have this blow up over Benny.....hahaha
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is this gonna turn into Benny Gate? That will be a Lol. I do not see the point in anyone slatting how others look on this forum, too easy to do behind a screen where no one can see or judge you.It is petty and childish. That being said ...come on....lets not have this blow up over Benny.....hahaha

Dont get me started about about Rylan's looks and dress sense.....we'll be here all night. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dont get me started about about Rylan's looks and dress sense.....we'll be here all night. :D
    :P I do agree though when people ask if he is related to Jordan....they really do look similar face wise.