Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 173)

Comments

• GoingtothebeachGoingtothebeach Posts: 19,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Helloooooo How is everyone? Missed anything? Had to go to a work meeting and then iron and well, I'm only really getting online now.

No news.

There's an ESF announcement at 8.30. :)
  • metal gurumetal guru Posts: 5,849
    Forum Member
    Hmm from what I've seen so far JP and Doug seem to be going done well with people and liked more than Stug:ounless I've not seen the other reactions. Interesting and hopefully tells the producers what they seem to already know Stug was mistake:sleep:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,868
    Forum Member
    Iclabon wrote: »

I'm guessing it's his brother-in-law or the non married equivalent?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,241
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No news.

There's an ESF announcement at 8.30. :)

Oh?? Interesting.... *scratches chin and ponders* Very interesting....... :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    khughes90 wrote: »
    I'm guessing it's his brother-in-law or the non married equivalent?

Ah that's what I thought.

His family's gorgeous, including the in-laws then.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello.

Fridayyyyyy.

I love when Emmett plugs ESF.:cool:

oh i really love that ...

plus he probably saw Hanni's demand there :cool:

FOiNE....:cool:

@GTTB he is ready for any surprises even painful ones :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dodi wrote: »
    @GTTB he is ready for any surprises even painful ones :cool:

:o:o:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,241
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I managed to watch "Let's go home Steven." scene earlier. *sigh* was sucha good scene!

ETA: Again LOL
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And I just see a lot of Ste and JP comparisons, where JP's somehow better than him because he has better chemistry with Doug and he'll be better to Doug, apparently.

People really love Doug, and I'm ... not one of those people, so I'm lost.
    Forum Member
    And I just see a lot of Ste and JP comparisons, where JP's somehow better than him because he has better chemistry with Doug and he'll be better to Ste, apparently.

I like the JP/Doug duo, because I am a JP fan, rather than a Doug fan. But I am fickle and only dislike Doug when he's rude about Brendan or Ste/Brendan. :cool:

On another note, someone just posted a link to an old JP/Ste scene. It should have come with a warning that it contained far too much Katy Fox :mad:

ETA - And Jake Dean really was the village idiot. He really was everything I disliked about men.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And I just see a lot of Ste and JP comparisons, where JP's somehow better than him because he has better chemistry with Doug and he'll be better to Doug, apparently.

I'm just waiting for the episode/moment where JP starts being a shit to Doug (and knowing how bitchy JP can be it won't be long before it happens, trust me) and all the Jpug shippers aka Doug fans will stop shipping them because he was mean to poor Dougie. I can already see the 2098989797 posts they're gonna write about JP being Ste 2.0 :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    khughes90 wrote: »
    On another note, someone just posted a link to an old JP/Ste scene. It should have come with a warning that it contained far too much Katy Fox :mad:

Star of the show. ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,753
    Forum Member
    I'm just waiting for the episode/moment where JP starts being a shit to Doug (and knowing how bitchy JP can be it won't be long before it happens, trust me) and all the Jpug shippers aka Doug fans will stop shipping them because he was mean to poor Dougie. I can already see the 2098989797 posts they're gonna write about JP being Ste 2.0 :p

I miss the "Doug deserves better" posts.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kojan wrote: »
    You won't miss them for long ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45,402
    Forum Member
    Star of the show. ;)

Imagine her and Will. Together.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,753
    Forum Member
    You won't miss them for long ;)

It'll be funny this time for me because Ste isn't involved so bring it on :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tezzabobs wrote: »
    Imagine her and Will. Together.

Best Onscreen Partnership.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's quite disgusting, Hanni :o

I just don't know where the St. Doug nonsense even comes from, with him standing atop the damned whoever dare not kiss his ass. He's human like any of these other characters, and if it's anyone they shoud be mad at, it's those who decided to use him for a doomed ship.
    Forum Member
    kojan wrote: »

I still don't and never will get that:rolleyes:Doug wasn't hard done by in that relationship he did a lot of things wrong as well but they got overlooked because he's not Ste:sleep:and the haters love Ste;)at least the balance has been restored.

I find Doug much better now than he ever was in Stug.:o I don't mind their friendship I mean sure it's weird but Ste needs someone and as long as it stays that way i'm ok:sleep:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45,402
    Forum Member
    I think it's a shame when people can't love the flaws of a character as well as the good parts.

Not just Doug, but like, people in general who act like their character is God or something.

I just don't get how you could ignore someone's bad personality traits and totally welcome the good ones.

Sexy.

Wiiiiiiiiiiiilll.

Katy, I've been a really naughty patient. O.O
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Kevin makes Brendan an offer he can't refuse. Well..... he might. It's not like him. He's a changed man."

Channel 4 announcer. :D
    Forum Member

But what about her and Jushhhhhttttinnn?
    Forum Member
    "Kevin makes Brendan an offer he can't refuse. Well..... he might. It's not like him. He's a changed man."

Channel 4 announcer. :D

Oh he said that!!!:D it's an offer he very easily refuses when he's got Ste;)

The people should acknowledge Brendan's a changed man:sleep::D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tezzabobs wrote: »
    I think it's a shame when people can't love the flaws of a character as well as the good parts.

Not just Doug, but like, people in general who act like their character is God or something.

I just don't get how you could ignore someone's bad personality traits and totally welcome the good ones.

Sexy.

Wiiiiiiiiiiiilll.

Katy, I've been a really naughty patient. O.O

Exactly. It's like the people who refuse to see any fault in Ste.... or Brendan. It's very boring. And silly.

DON'T. That's the worst thing I've ever heard! :cry:
This discussion has been closed.