PlayStation 4 All Access 14/11 - New game announcements/world premieres.

wildphantom!wildphantom! Posts: 561
Forum Member
✭✭
Sony are doing a PS4 all access show on Spike and it will be live streamed online.

Geoff Keighley announced the show on twitter and what to expect.
Get ready for an epic night of @PlayStation world premieres and announcements. #PS4ALLACCESS, Live from NYC in 2 weeks, 11/14, 11PM on Spike

Confirmed new PS4 games and new trailers for announced games and the event is 'not to be missed'. Should provide very good coverage for Sony on the run up to release.

What do we think they will announce? Naughty Dog anyone?

Comments

• Jenny1986Jenny1986 Posts: 16,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sony are doing a PS4 all access show on Spike and it will be live streamed online.

Geoff Keighley announced the show on twitter and what to expect.

Confirmed new PS4 games and new trailers for announced games and the event is 'not to be missed'. Should provide very good coverage for Sony on the run up to release.

What do we think they will announce? Naughty Dog anyone?

It's possible, the last 2 Naughty Dog games have been announced at the Spike VG awards, and this is going to be on Spike......No I refuse to get excited just yet, I don't want to be dissapointed. I've just been on the Gaf thread and some insiders have been saying they can't wait to see peoples reactions. Must not get hyped.

I will laugh if it's the Last Guardian.
  • wildphantom!wildphantom! Posts: 561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think most of the hype involves Mark Rein (co-founder of Epic) he's retweeted Geoff's tweet and his last two pictures are a PS4 console and countdown screen - probably looking into it too much but it could be Epic related.

I agree about ND but announcing a game before the PS4 is out not after might shift thoughts of people who are sitting on the fence if they know what ND's new game is. Still think they'll leave it for the VGA's.
  • fastest fingerfastest finger Posts: 12,862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Over 180 PS4 games in development and we know about less than half of them. Lots of potential for some BIG surprises here!
  • mikey86ukmikey86uk Posts: 5,657
    Forum Member
    Would be on a Thursday!

Gotta get up for work in the morning!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think most of the hype involves Mark Rein (co-founder of Epic) he's retweeted Geoff's tweet and his last two pictures are a PS4 console and countdown screen - probably looking into it too much but it could be Epic related.

I agree about ND but announcing a game before the PS4 is out not after might shift thoughts of people who are sitting on the fence if they know what ND's new game is. Still think they'll leave it for the VGA's.

Yeah I've just had a look at his tweets, hmm, it could be a new ip? I can't imagine Gears coming to Playstation. Even then, I think i'm setting my expectations too high. Will Sony really drop a huge announcement while people are lining up for thier PS4's, I'm picturing people huddled together around thier phone's watching the stream, and they all go crazy when Uncharted 4 is announced for PS4....That isn't happening lol.

Naughty Dog are currently being big teases by posting about visiting Space X, and saying 'if only Starlight wasn't so Savage' So people are wondering if ND are going to do a game based on the comic Savage Starlight from The Last of Us. There is an announcement of some sort coming, probably at the VGA's. I suppose they could tease it during this event, then have a proper announcment at the VGA's
  • Jay-CeeJay-Cee Posts: 2,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People are speculating gears of war. But I doubt it. Bethseda might be there imo
  • Mrs Tesco ValueMrs Tesco Value Posts: 30
    Forum Member
    mikey86uk wrote: »
    Would be on a Thursday!

Gotta get up for work in the morning!
    Isn't there an excuse you could make up for it? :p
    Forum Member
    Isn't there an excuse you could make up for it? :p

Nope, ima gonna need them excuses for when the PS4 comes out :cool:
  • fastest fingerfastest finger Posts: 12,862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mikey86uk wrote: »
    Nope, ima gonna need them excuses for when the PS4 comes out :cool:

29th November - 8th December all booked off. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    11PM US Time, isn't that like 3/4am

Damn i'm looking forward to PS4 but staying up that late to see a bunch of PR for Sony, they better have some good triple A IPs to announce and not just more indies
  • GormondGormond Posts: 15,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    thomas2400 wrote: »
    11PM US Time, isn't that like 3/4am

Damn i'm looking forward to PS4 but staying up that late to see a bunch of PR for Sony, they better have some good triple A IPs to announce and not just more indies

Yeah 11PM ET is 4AM GMT, wouldn't really be staying up, more like getting up early lol.

I'm just gonna watch a recording later on in the day.
    Forum Member
    29th November - 8th December all booked off. :D

Unfortunately i can't take Holiday in December :(

So I'm off from the 25th and back to work on the 2nd :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well as our clocked has changed we are 4 hours ahead, i don't know when the usa time will change
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They changed last night.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't believe how close we are, not just to this event but the launch in general

Really looking forward to the surprises at the event, hopefully it will cement the 2014 line up and not just be one surprise game, thought admittedly i wouldn't care about the rest of the line up if they announce Uncharted 4, that alone would be enough for me
  • NorfolkBoy1NorfolkBoy1 Posts: 4,109
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well gaming press/blogs are in NYC for the "review event" today and tomorrow, so unless that's all embargoed until Thursday we may get some clues over what's coming in the next day or so.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just seen that The Last of Us story DLC will be shown at this event, not sure why a PS3 game is there but I care not, I love that game.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jenny1986 wrote: »
    Just seen that The Last of Us story DLC will be shown at this event, not sure why a PS3 game is there but I care not, I love that game.

I'm not sure of the length of this All Access event but it makes sense to still support PS3 at this event, i'd imagine the bullet points they would try and hit are

- At least 2 AAA PS3 game to show they are still supporting it
    - At least 2 AAA PS Vita games
    - A focus on Why the Vita is such an important part of the PS4, showing a trailer of all/most PS4 games on the Vita
    - At least 2 brand new AAA PS4 titles, including the Naughty Dog reveal and something nobody can even guess at
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well gaming press/blogs are in NYC for the "review event" today and tomorrow, so unless that's all embargoed until Thursday we may get some clues over what's coming in the next day or so.

The reviews goes live on wednesday 2pm uk time.
    thomas2400 wrote: »
    I'm not sure of the length of this All Access event but it makes sense to still support PS3 at this event, i'd imagine the bullet points they would try and hit are

- At least 2 AAA PS3 game to show they are still supporting it
    - At least 2 AAA PS Vita games
    - A focus on Why the Vita is such an important part of the PS4, showing a trailer of all/most PS4 games on the Vita
    - At least 2 brand new AAA PS4 titles, including the Naughty Dog reveal and something nobody can even guess at

The Event is 1 hour. Geoff will apparently be teasing the event (announcement of an annoucement) us everyday this week leading up to the event.

I hope the focus is solely on ps4 as it is meant to be a ps4 show. I dont get why the last of us dlc has to be there
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think one piece of news has already been leaked.

Metal Gear Solid V Ground Zeroes 'exclusive PlayStation content'. What that content is we'll probably find out at the event.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Update: Geoff has teased at new look a Destiny (probably a trailer/gameplay) as well as a 'special announcement from Bungie' at the event. Wonder what that could be...

Also Kojima is hyping the event on Twitter.
    There'll be a shocking PS4 related announcement that will blow your mind.

Contemplating watching it, but I don't want to get carried away with the potential announcements.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Update: Geoff has teased at new look a Destiny (probably a trailer/gameplay) as well as a 'special announcement from Bungie' at the event. Wonder what that could be...

Contemplating watching it, but I don't want to get carried away with the potential announcements.

Thankfully i'm on night shift so will be able to follow updates on the t'internet just need to hope i get a really good text feed.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thankfully i'm on night shift so will be able to follow updates on the t'internet just need to hope i get a really good text feed.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rumours that Parappa is coming back.

He's also in the new EU launch advert at 22 seconds in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dR28fXFDMI
  • OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
    Forum Member
    I saw on IGN a while back speculation of Gears of War coming to PS4 as there was a tweet about something Epic & then Epic games tweeted something shortly afterwards. Then in the IGN Unlocked podcast, the Xbox guy they were interviewing was being coy on the future of the franchise.

Halo or Gears of War on PS4 would be a major blow for Microsoft