The Matt Cardle Appreciation Thread (Part 48)

Comments

• CardlescardieCardlescardie Posts: 4,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cat24 wrote: »
    Just tracking back in Twitter looking for a quiz answer and I found this

Cat ‏ @CatW24 · Open
    @HeartWilts @matt_cardle_uk Does that mean you and the rest of the Heart network will start playing his music? It's brilliant!!!
    Heart Wiltshire ‏ @HeartWilts Close
    @CatW24 We have a treat for all @matt_cardle_uk fans on the show after the interview Friday morning. You won't be disappointed...
    Retweeted by Matt Cardle

How did I not know this before?!!!! :eek::eek::eek: Matt retweeted me :D:D:D

Oh how we treasure these little things! In my favourites is my only tweet from Matt. It says....

"No lol ;-) xx"

My favourite ever tweet in the history if tweetiness!
  • eldracttameldracttam Posts: 2,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cat24 wrote: »
    Just tracking back in Twitter looking for a quiz answer and I found this

Cat ‏ @CatW24 · Open
    @HeartWilts @matt_cardle_uk Does that mean you and the rest of the Heart network will start playing his music? It's brilliant!!!
    Heart Wiltshire ‏ @HeartWilts Close
    @CatW24 We have a treat for all @matt_cardle_uk fans on the show after the interview Friday morning. You won't be disappointed...
    Retweeted by Matt Cardle

How did I not know this before?!!!! :eek::eek::eek: Matt retweeted me :D:D:D

Yeah, Well done Cat, fancy missing that moment in history :D:
    Hey Cat just come back from shopping, there was a woman in the car park the spitting double of you (I met you at Newcastle :D ) Her car registration was CAZ . Spooky :eek::eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh how we treasure these little things! In my favourites is my only tweet from Matt. It says....

"No lol ;-) xx"

My favourite ever tweet in the history if tweetiness!

I remember that:D You asked if we would hear the songs that didn't make the album:p

I remember cat's retweet too, can't believe you didn't know about it:eek::D
  • outof theparkoutof thepark Posts: 6,810
    Forum Member
    Linda Shaw wrote: »
    I'm having a go at this quiz, stuck on one answer!!!!
    hi all:D
    cant see the quiz on the MGAG page.(i do like a good quiz:p).do i have to be a member to see it..I admit I am not one:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I remember that:D You asked if we would hear the songs that didn't make the album:p

I remember cat's retweet too, can't believe you didn't know about it:eek::D

No, it was during one of those awful tweet question things that make you feel desperate & overwhelmed because your timeline goes crackers.
    It was a dumb question - he'd tweeted about cooking a roast dinner months before, so I asked if he'd cooked one since & that was his answer. Clearly Jamie Oliver has no concerns about Matt stealing his thunder!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    @matt_cardle_uk: Iv got an elephant, and tomorrow is the day I start eating it xx

Ok so what's his elephant? This album he's got to write perhaps?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 983
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think someone's on the wacky stuff tonight :D:D

@matt_cardle_uk Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
    Iv got an elephant, and tomorrow is the day I start eating it xx
  • mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    cant see the quiz on the MGAG page.(i do like a good quiz:p).do i have to be a member to see it..I admit I am not one:o

I don 't know OOPT are you not on FB? If you are just join they are a fantastic group. ;):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    bluecandy5 wrote: »
    I think someone's on the wacky stuff tonight :D:D

@matt_cardle_uk Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
    Iv got an elephant, and tomorrow is the day I start eating it xx

Yeah Matt thats great;).:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, it was during one of those awful tweet question things that make you feel desperate & overwhelmed because your timeline goes crackers.
    It was a dumb question - he'd tweeted about cooking a roast dinner months before, so I asked if he'd cooked one since & that was his answer. Clearly Jamie Oliver has no concerns about Matt stealing his thunder!

He answered someone 'no lol' to that question then:confused::D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    @matt_cardle_uk: Iv got an elephant, and tomorrow is the day I start eating it xx

Ok so what's his elephant? This album he's got to write perhaps?

Hey cardie I think you are right there. ;):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mitacond wrote: »
    Yeah Matt thats great;).:)

I love his randomness, it's such a sweet quality. Lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I can see it and I'm not a member:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Linseyap wrote: »
    Matt has unfollowed someone on Twitter, always makes me curious :confused:

I'm pretty sure there's no way to hear that now :o;):o Check your PMs *cough*

@MrCrardlesTeeth deleted her twitter last night. Matt was following her (Bet i'll read on and someone else will have posted this:D)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kazbo5771 wrote: »
    @MrCrardlesTeeth deleted her twitter last night. Matt was following her (Bet i'll read on and someone else will have posted this:D)

:D:D:D Yep!!
  • Linda ShawLinda Shaw Posts: 3,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Night night all. Sweet dreams. :sleep:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D:D:D Yep!!

I knew i should have read all the posts before replying but knowing me i wouldn't have found it again :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Linda Shaw wrote: »
    Night night all. Sweet dreams. :sleep:

Nite Nite Linda sweet dreams,xxx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Yep someone already posted that I think.;):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The status on my "Thing" is that it has been shipped. Can anyone tell me how long theirs took to arrive from when it was shipped please :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The status on my "Thing" is that it has been shipped. Can anyone tell me how long theirs took to arrive from when it was shipped please :D:D

I have 10 days til pay day... I need this THING. Hope it;'s still there by then. :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bluecandy5 wrote: »
    Seeing as I'm new here I don't know what has been seen photo wise and what hasn't but this is new to me. Apologies if it has been posted before

http://www.cardleonline.net/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/01_28429.jpg

So drunk but can't resist to give an impression to this before going to bed.

The KING is high up there in his Throne sorrounded by his Sluts and servants.F..k Yeah Cardle so true and so RIGHT.

Good Night.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    megamatt wrote: »

The KING is high up there in his Throne sorrounded by his Sluts and servants.F..k Yeah Cardle so true and so RIGHT.

Good Night.

Haha!! I like that! Thank you. :p:p God bless the drink for quotes like that.

Night night
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    megamatt wrote: »

Good Night.

I had never looked at it from that perspective before megamatt. x;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Right I am off to the sleep the sleep of the untroubled.;)

Nite nite sweet dreams all. xxx;)
This discussion has been closed.