Options

The Big Bang Theory

1235»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 95
    Forum Member
    Thats what annoyed me about E4 you never knew what was going on with the story arcs since they'll show an ep from season 3 and then one from 4 next or whatever. So I watched the DVD's instead and in proper order.

I loved seasons 1 - 4 I found it hilarious, season 5 though it's obvious it's running out of steam. To be honest I'm not interested in Leonard/Penny anymore, it's been done to death. Bernadette and Howard and Amy and Sheldon are far more interesting now (although Amy can be a bit of a one trick pony at times, love the lesbian/bi ambiguity of her character though)

I guess I'll tune in for the sixth season but it's getting tired for me. There only so many nerd/geek jokes in the world.

Sheldon and Amy are the couple I want to see work out

. A Intresting and v pretty spanner in the works for penny/leonard in S6 too
  • Options
    Nessun DormaNessun Dorma Posts: 12,846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can we have a rule on this thread, NO SPOILERS.

It's not fair to those who haven't seen the latest series yet.
  • Options
    Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    Any idea when E4 will have season 6?

I'm really looking forward to see how Howard copes in Space plus how is Raj going to cope without Howard.

Watching the pilot episode again a little while ago it's interesting to see how Sheldon has evolved from being almost human to the Sheldon we all know and 'love'?!

I watched the pilot on the internet and felt so very sorry for the actress who originally played Penny who was let go when they revamped the show. How awful to think you were that close to a major hit, making thousands per episode!! Sheldon was a man who liked big hipped, big bum women!! Well, it was interesting to see how much the characters of Raj and Howard added to the show. The pilot episode was nothing special to watch. I also think in the show Johnny is overlooked as he is a great "straight" man to Jim.
  • Options
    koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I watched the pilot on the internet and felt so very sorry for the actress who originally played Penny who was let go when they revamped the show. How awful to think you were that close to a major hit, making thousands per episode!! Sheldon was a man who liked big hipped, big bum women!! Well, it was interesting to see how much the characters of Raj and Howard added to the show. The pilot episode was nothing special to watch. I also think in the show Johnny is overlooked as he is a great "straight" man to Jim.

I doubt if the show would have been a hit if the original girl had been kept on.
    She wasn't a bad actress, but the character was just plain nasty. She didn't have the charm of Kaley's character.
  • Options
    koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

It's not fair to those who haven't seen the latest series yet.

It's why we don't just name threads 'Title of show'.

It is better when 'US or UK Pace' is added to the title and then (spoilers or no spoilers).
  • Options
    culttvfanculttvfan Posts: 2,800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

SPOILER! For as long as the show continues the writers, when short of ideas, will dredge up the Penny and Leonard on/off snorefest:yawn:.
  • Options
    brangdonbrangdon Posts: 14,109
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bernadette made a cute Smurfette. It shows how much the actress usually dresses down for the show.