Options

Should Louis be sacked after this series?

InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
Forum Member
Poll coming up. :)

Should Louis be sacked after this series? 99 votes

Yes
52% 52 votes
No
47% 47 votes

Comments

• Options
    felpcalibasfelpcalibas Posts: 5,547
    Forum Member
    no, I think he's really likeable and I particularly feel like its not his fault, Simon was acting like he was a kid on sunday, even if Louis makes bad decisions, let him be, ffs
  • Options
    MilkitaMilkita Posts: 1,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Louis is likeable guy and funny, I never get bored watching him :D
  • Options
    grazemytvaddictgrazemytvaddict Posts: 4,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The kidnapping problem is if he goes then I think they would find an awful replacement but if they can actually find a good judge then I think he needs to go.
  • Options
    EvilLlamaThingyEvilLlamaThingy Posts: 6,667
    Forum Member
    The kidnapping problem is if he goes then I think they would find an awful replacement but if they can actually find a good judge then I think he needs to go.

:confused:

I voted yes. He contributes nothing to the show at all other than to spout a few stock phrases and to be the bad guy when they need someone to vote controversially in a bottom 2 situation.
  • Options
    duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's awful. He is so datedand has to be deaf. The amount of times he tells crap singers they nailed it is incredible.
  • Options
    Jenny_SawyerJenny_Sawyer Posts: 12,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Louis should be replaced by Gary Barlow & Cheryl by Dani Minogue.
  • Options
    pie-eyedpie-eyed Posts: 8,456
    Forum Member
    No. I love Louis. But if he has anything about him he will walk away from this shambles. They made him look like a fool last night. Simon was a disgrace. This is supposed to be his show and I think Louis should just leave him to it.
  • Options
    jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,340
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would sack all of them to be honest. The show needs a new panel of judges who can actually sing, and have the credentials to judge the contestants.
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Louis will stay. He follows instructions to the letter.
  • Options
    Patti-AnnPatti-Ann Posts: 22,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SULLA wrote: »
    Louis will stay. He follows instructions to the letter.

I agree - it's probably why he's lasted so long.

Sharon was the one likely to do something off script ;-)
  • Options
    Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, he's hardly featured this year, they need to bring in someone young and fresh, with hopefully a really funny personality. I would keep Simon, Cheryl and Mel though.
  • Options
    EvilredzebraEvilredzebra Posts: 16,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think his decisions are that bad this year really. He obviously would have had no choice over the dull boyband they've put together. I know Blonde Electra are seen as a joke act but there is something watchable about them and they are nowhere near as bad as Stevi who made Simon's top six.
  • Options
    SatnavvySatnavvy Posts: 5,211
    Forum Member
    He doesn't make any decisions FFS
  • Options
    GibsonSGGibsonSG Posts: 23,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The series should be completely re-thought. Maybe something like AI or Fame Academy where we see some actual music being created. Frankly although I still watch my impression is that X Factor is going through it's death throws and all the producers are managing to do is hasten it's demise.