Options

Nude Scene's

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 466
    Forum Member
    This scene is amazing - grrrrr, look at Terry, his bulge and arse!

I also know that there are similar scenes featuring Kevin in a pair of red briefs but I've only ever seen very grainy screen caps, never the proper video.

Someone needs to track it down as Kevin was a spunk back in t'day!

Oh yeah Kevin has the best hairy chest on the street. Not a bad arse either.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,035
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tommy Duckworth in his underwear in a Coronation Street wedding episode. The mullets on Kevin and Curley are almost as unsettling as the size of Nigel Pivaro's bulge... http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=lWx7IWZa_eQ#t=146s

Wonder if Tommy got is genes? haha
    Terry looks so big and sexy here!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This scene is amazing - grrrrr, look at Terry, his bulge and arse!

I also know that there are similar scenes featuring Kevin in a pair of red briefs but I've only ever seen very grainy screen caps, never the proper video.

Someone needs to track it down as Kevin was a spunk back in t'day!

Agree With everything! i want to see Kevin now! any links to the screen caps?
  • Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    terry did wear some tight trousers,personally not my cup of tea
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    priscilla wrote: »
    terry did wear some tight trousers,personally not my cup of tea

haha. so did Nathan from Emmerdale
  • Options
    salford boysalford boy Posts: 199
    Forum Member
    tyler and the new boy joey having a duel minus a few items of clothing. with uncle jack as the ref and mm as mc :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,246
    Forum Member
    big dan wrote: »
    I really don't understand why people come on a soap forum to try and get off. :D

Haha:D:D
  • Options
    Face Of JackFace Of Jack Posts: 7,181
    Forum Member
    I seem to remember Sunset Beach had quite a few sights of topless men in briefs/swimming trunks . The women were quite 'slightly' undressed too! 'Sons & Daughters' was similar in its output.
    'Crossroads 2000 series' had its fair share of semi-naked guys and girls too in that hovel of a hotel!! No wonder the old dears switched off :D (Quite enjoyed it myself!)
  • Options
    PrincessEssexPrincessEssex Posts: 1,414
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Romeo from home and away is ALWAYS in shorts only - not that im comolaining!!
    Imagine its too cold over here for it!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Romeo from home and away is ALWAYS in shorts only - not that im comolaining!!
    Imagine its too cold over here for it!

yeah his always in shorts
    heath braxton yummy:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 974
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tommy Duckworth in his underwear in a Coronation Street wedding episode. The mullets on Kevin and Curley are almost as unsettling as the size of Nigel Pivaro's bulge... http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=lWx7IWZa_eQ#t=146s

oh my god! that is absolutely amazing, ooh he was so fit back in the day damn
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ahyeah wrote: »
    oh my god! that is absolutely amazing, ooh he was so fit back in the day damn

He sure was;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    who is that topless guy with kevin
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    who is that topless guy with kevin

Terry.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cybersq wrote: »
    Terry.

omg
    he has a nice bod and a big package:D
  • Options
    Gripper StebsonGripper Stebson Posts: 1,441
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There was a rare female nude scene in Prisoner Cell Block H. Around about episode 10. One of the guest artists. She got out of bed nude, tastefully done. And then there was a rear view shot of her standing nude at the top of the stairs with her butt on display.

Also I remember an episode of Neighbours from 1993. Lou Carpenter and Madge went to a naturist club. One of the scenes featured them in the naturist club house with nude people in the background. I remember seeing a couple of nude women in the background! But it wasn't all that clear.
  • Options
    SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,923
    Forum Member
    I remember when Henry Ramsay got his towel stuck in the door of someone's house once and had to streak across the street :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I remember when Henry Ramsay got his towel stuck in the door of someone's house once and had to streak across the street :D

oooh! haha.
  • Options
    treacletarttreacletart Posts: 200
    Forum Member

Wow I'll never look at Terry Duckworth in the same way again!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 466
    Forum Member
    They show Roy's bare bottom early on in the first episode of 'Family Affairs' (1997) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4xpEFNU67A
  • Options
    MaksonMakson Posts: 30,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does Footballers' wives count as a sort of mini-soap?!
    I remember they had that scene with a naked guy tied to a bed and some woman puts a vacuum cleaner to his bits:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Makson wrote: »
    I remember they had that scene with a naked guy tied to a bed and some woman puts a vacuum cleaner to his bits:o

gosh i dont remember that
    but remember (nick.from.CS).and (vanessa EE) getting it on and i think they showed nick naked arse
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Makson wrote: »

yeah lets count it!
    and it was footballers wives extra time.
    HERE is the video.

Warning Nudity:
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xcthjo_travis-oliver-frontal-in-footballer_sexy
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They show Roy's bare bottom early on in the first episode of 'Family Affairs' (1997) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4xpEFNU67A

Thank You for this! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gosh i dont remember that
    but remember (nick.from.CS).and (vanessa EE) getting it on and i think they showed nick naked arse

I Remember That Zoe Lucker (Vanessa EE) Was topless as well! While they were "Getting it on"..haha