Rihanna at Twickenham .. AMAZING !!

Ronell_DavisRonell_Davis Posts: 4,415
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Just got back from seeing Rihanna live at Twickenham and it was such a good show she's improved so much live the last time. The styling, the vocals, the choreography everything was on point ! .

Comments

• AdamDowdsAdamDowds Posts: 2,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's so strange for me reading these posts about Rihanna at Twickenham - I was working there both days!

Saturday I was at the 'Sin Bin' bar, and Sunday in the 1871 bar. If you were served by a white guy that was me.

Didn't get to see any of either performances as I'm not a fan and couldn't give a rats ass about Rihanna, but what I heard of Diamonds on Saturday was pretty good.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was disappointed to be honest. In my opinion she gave me the impression that she was just about bothered to be there. Iit was a lazy performance, and she was too busy grabbing her crutch and swearing as well. The young kids in the audience must have wondered what the heck was going on.
  • PunksNotDeadPunksNotDead Posts: 21,233
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She Probably mimed most of it and then had autotune working overtime for the rest.:rolleyes:
  • 4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    I went yesterday as well and I thought it was a great show and to the poster above no she did not mime or use autotune ! .