X Factor UK - Season 10 Official Judges Houses Spoilers

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do we know where the boys judges houses is located this year?
  • rickster1995rickster1995 Posts: 5,556
    Forum Member
    i suspect we will be finding out in the next few days who out of the boys if through to the lives! i hope luke friend is one of them! i was looking at all his video's online and he has such a strong voice!
  • EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think Louis said Monte Carlo in a radio interview last week.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    Going by the One Direction promos on last nights show, they'll all pair off and reappear to assist at judges homes :p
  • shraineshraine Posts: 2,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

France I believe.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    What's everyone thinking with Girls going through to the Lives?

My top 3 are:

Tamera
    Abi
    Hanna
  • jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,340
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hannah and Tamera for me. Not sure about the rest yet.
  • JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    My final 3 would be:
    Melanie McCabe
    Hannah Barrett
    Tamera Foster
  • EvilLlamaThingyEvilLlamaThingy Posts: 6,667
    Forum Member
    I'm thinking
    Tamera Foster
    Abi Alton
    Hannah Barett/Melanie McCabe
  • JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    I'm thinking
    Tamera Foster
    Abi Alton
    Hannah Barett/Melanie McCabe

I was really surprised Abi auditioned for the XF she seems more The Voice UK material, she's quite Indie.

I get the feeling it'll be Abi/ Tamera with Tamera getting through...
  • EvilLlamaThingyEvilLlamaThingy Posts: 6,667
    Forum Member
    JustArun wrote: »
    I was really surprised Abi auditioned for the XF she seems more The Voice UK material, she's quite Indie.

I get the feeling it'll be Abi/ Tamera with Tamera getting through...

I noticed the same when I looked through her stuff. I think it'll work in her favour though, because I don't think any of the other girls of the 5 can fill the niche that she can.
  • felpcalibasfelpcalibas Posts: 5,547
    Forum Member
    I may be really wrong but last year it really didnt look like Melanie would try again so I dont think it was her idea, she's certainly been promised something, but, like I said, I could be wrong
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I look forward to finding out what Melanie will be singing at the room auditions, she sang current songs at the arenas and Bootcamp.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I may be really wrong but last year it really didnt look like Melanie would try again so I dont think it was her idea, she's certainly been promised something, but, like I said, I could be wrong

That's my guess as well. She was adamant that she wanted nothing to do with the show again, so it may well be the case that they contacted her and urged her to re-audition.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    I noticed the same when I looked through her stuff. I think it'll work in her favour though, because I don't think any of the other girls of the 5 can fill the niche that she can.

I totally agree. I think they are looking for something a little different and the fact she is a song-write too!
  • shraineshraine Posts: 2,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • FiercefanaticFiercefanatic Posts: 3,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Judging from next week's little teaser thing at the end of last episode, it looks like the Riley girl's audition is going to be shown fully during the weekend, so it could be the first year where all top 6 girls don't get montaged.

I have a strange feeling that Abi will get montaged, and maybe Jade Richards too.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shraine wrote: »

I believe that info is incorrect. As far as I know, Shane Filan and Sinitta are assisting Louis.

Glenda Gilson and a camera crew from TV3 are at judges house with Louis in Saint Tropez and will be sending back reports on the Xposé show later in the week.
  • nojunkmailnojunkmail Posts: 1,419
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eurostar wrote: »
    I believe that info is incorrect. As far as I know, Shane Filan and Sinitta are assisting Louis.

Glenda Gilson and a camera crew from TV3 are at judges house with Louis in Saint Tropez and will be sending back reports on the Xposé show later in the week.

Sinitta, Shane and Nicole are
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is that Final 24 list completely accurate?

I'm surprised that Alejandro didn't get through, I thought he was average but with the amount that he's been featured I assumed he must have gotten past bootcamp.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nojunkmail wrote: »
    Sinitta, Shane and Nicole are

Oh, there's three "mentors" with Louis then? I think it used to be only one a few years ago.
  • DLD18DLD18 Posts: 31
    Forum Member
    I've just been on Sam Callahan's (one of the six boys) twitter profile and he tweeted on the 1st:
    "I need u all to say a little prayer for me to ur angels, gods, the universe or what ever you believe in tonight! Love you all millions! "

He then tweeted on the 2nd:
    "What an amazing day!"

Do you think this might be his confirmation as being through to the live shows?
  • ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is that Final 24 list completely accurate?

I'm surprised that Alejandro didn't get through, I thought he was average but with the amount that he's been featured I assumed he must have gotten past bootcamp.

They need a handful of pawns to axe at bootcamp - happens every year.