Options

The crowd need to shut the **** up....

Tom_BasilTom_Basil Posts: 982
Forum Member
✭✭
I very nearly threw my fish bowl at the tv.

All weekend they've been shouting "SEAT" etc even when it's obvious that contestant will get one because of the comments.

Then the judges look at them to make their decision.

Ridiculous.

Comments

• Options
    redcherryredcherry Posts: 12,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree. I was thinking why not just put all the judging to the public vote if they, the judges, are going to take so much notice of the audeince's reaction
  • Options
    MaksonMakson Posts: 30,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The worst was all of them putting up five fingers in unison to influence Simon to boot off the Irish woman......really thuggish behaviour:(
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And then there were the shallow girls hysterically crying at the prospect of Overload going home. :o
  • Options
    GlassBalloonGlassBalloon Posts: 2,571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Makson wrote: »
    The worst was all of them putting up five fingers in unison to influence Simon to boot off the Irish woman......really thuggish behaviour:(

Absolutely hated that, especially after Simon had already chosen to swap Lizzy and then had to change his mind in order to accommodate the 'fifth judge'

If they must insist on doing the early rounds in front of an audience then pick a smaller venue. The crowd ruined this whole weekend of XF.
  • Options
    itsashruberyitsashrubery Posts: 8,144
    Forum Member
    A lot of the girls in the crowd were ruining the show, shouting over the songs cheering the boy acts even before they had sung the first line of a song.
    The show was bad enough as it is, without moronic girls like those making it even worse.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would like them to have no audience until the live shows. I always thought it was more interesting when the judges had to use their instincts to tell them who would be popular etc.

The audience were so weird and over the top during this round. Why were they going so crazy over these acts, screaming their heads off. It was all very strange and irritating. Some girls were even in tears because some "hot" boys came out. :confused:
  • Options
    freeshatfreeshat Posts: 447
    Forum Member
    I enjoyed the audience feedback.

They had more of a clue who was good than any of the judges ever did.
  • Options
    BumbleSquatBumbleSquat Posts: 7,176
    Forum Member
    Audience members waving their fingers at the judges about who should be swapped from the seat. I'd imagine the experience is stressful enough for the singers, nevermind having some tosser in the crowd who's only seen you sing a song once, insisting you lose your place.

Then there's a bunch of squealing teenage girls who listened with their eyes the entire time. In tears because some wannabe 1D tribute act didn't get through. I would normally find that sort of behaviour hilarious and entertaining but when it's allowed to affect the chances of more deserving, more talented contestants then it pisses me right off.

What a complete load of fickle nonsense.
  • Options
    CMcKinleyCMcKinley Posts: 3,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What a complete load of fickle nonsense.

Welcome to the "music" business.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It seems the audience were encouraged to be loud at this stage. Dermot said to Cheryl before it even began to prepare for 'the noise' in the arena. X Factor is all about the hysteria.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 190
    Forum Member
    Please don't blame the audience. We were in the audience for the groups 6 chair episode, and I can promise you there was no-one chanting "seat" for Blonde Electric.

I haven't watched the whole show yet, but I was expecting they'd completely edit the audience reactions. The screaming for Overload was real, and very annoying because the Overload fans were pretty much shouting for Overload throughout the recording.
  • Options
    Danny_GirlDanny_Girl Posts: 2,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tom_Basil wrote: »
    I very nearly threw my fish bowl at the tv.

All weekend they've been shouting "SEAT" etc even when it's obvious that contestant will get one because of the comments.

Then the judges look at them to make their decision.

Ridiculous.

It's ridiculous but its not the crowd at fault here. They are just rent-a-mob bought in for the desired effect by the production team. If this was not what they wanted the viewers to see we would not be seeing it. Controversy creates headlines and increases viewing figures - it really is that simple.
  • Options
    emz15emz15 Posts: 31,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Totoro wrote: »
    Please don't blame the audience. We were in the audience for the groups 6 chair episode, and I can promise you there was no-one chanting "seat" for Blonde Electric.

I haven't watched the whole show yet, but I was expecting they'd completely edit the audience reactions. The screaming for Overload was real, and very annoying because the Overload fans were pretty much shouting for Overload throughout the recording.

Was there live to for the groups not watched it yet but everyone was booing blond electric and the cheering for overload and pow pow girls was real