Funai Dvd/Hdd ?

Went to Asda today, and found a Funai dvd recorder with 160GB hard drive (not vcr combo version).

Just wondering has anybody got one and what are the like, good price of £150.00.
Many thanks for any info.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,575
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    how about this. you get what you pay for, bearing in mind 80 gb should be ample.

panasonic make a cracking range and are reliable, mind you the funia should be ok, just depends what you want.

digi
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Panasonic-DMREH50-Multi-Format-Compatible-Recorder/dp/B0009D5VJ8
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 64
    Forum Member
    I see what your saying, but i just walked in the door with one under my arm :o ....hope i have done right, i will post some thoughts on it later, seems to have everything i want on it though.

digibod wrote:
    how about this. you get what you pay for, bearing in mind 80 gb should be ample.

panasonic make a cracking range and are reliable, mind you the funia should be ok, just depends what you want.

digi
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Panasonic-DMREH50-Multi-Format-Compatible-Recorder/dp/B0009D5VJ8
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,575
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    blade1 wrote:
    I see what your saying, but i just walked in the door with one under my arm :o ....hope i have done right, i will post some thoughts on it later, seems to have everything i want on it though.

im sure it will be fine,

happy recording
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 64
    Forum Member
    Well first thoughts...not bad, dose what it sez on the box, copied from sky+ h/d ok, then edited it...and copyed to a dvd...job done, good picture on the dvd, very happy. :)

blade1 wrote: