Kerry Katona has had her baby....

Comments

• euphieeuphie Posts: 2,280
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    Kerry tweeted: 'She is My Heart, My Soul,"best thing that ever happened to me",

Yeah but what about other 4 kids you got?

Probably because she's actually with the father of the baby? Whenever they split up, she will be resigned back to the same place the other 4 are...
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor Kerry, lost out in OK to Peaches she only featured in New and Star. Don,t know what the "birth trauma" was all about.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    Poor Kerry, lost out in OK to Peaches she only featured in New and Star. Don,t know what the "birth trauma" was all about.[/QUOTE]

Probably that there was no-one on standby with 20 B&H and a free lipo op as she came round from the anaesthetic.
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    Poor Kerry, lost out in OK to Peaches she only featured in New and Star. Don,t know what the "birth trauma" was all about.

I suspect the baby popped out demanding curry and chips, one of Katona's favourites, so panic set in as daddy had to go out and find a chip shop open
  • nitenursenitenurse Posts: 1,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now the trauma is out for all to see.

Pre-eclampsia and blood loss. Like 1000's of women all over the world.
  • CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    euphie wrote: »
    Probably because she's actually with the father of the baby? Whenever they split up, she will be resigned back to the same place the other 4 are...
    Your cynicism is impressive :cool:
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    nitenurse wrote: »

Proper pre-eclampsia? Or were they worried about the possibility of pre-eclampsia? Excuse my cynicism but I still remember the Chantelle Houghton "I had heart failure which actually turned out to be flu" story.
  • Kat_12Kat_12 Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone put on the DM website "Are Katona, Jordan and Michelle Heaton et al capable of giving birth without 'almost dying' every time?", which is a good point.

I suppose "My Traumatic Birth Hell" makes for a decent OK pay packet.
  • euphieeuphie Posts: 2,280
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Your cynicism is impressive :cool:

It's taken years to be this cynical :blush:
  • BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Proper pre-eclampsia? Or were they worried about the possibility of pre-eclampsia? Excuse my cynicism but I still remember the Chantelle Houghton "I had heart failure which actually turned out to be flu" story.

Bur she nearly DIED!!! :(

I see she's managed to bag herself another reality show. Her 4th?
  • Goblin QueenGoblin Queen Posts: 633
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder how many more children she will have? She still isn't that old. She seems to have made having babies and flogging the news to whatever publication or grubby little TV show will have her into her career.

As for anything else I might have to say about her, I think I need to heed the wise words of "if you can't say anything nice..." :o

Edit - of COURSE she has managed to get herself another reality show. The media do love scraping the bottom of that barrel. :(
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nitenurse wrote: »

Rule of thumb. Desperate famewh0re zelebs (and their partners) never have normal, straightforward births. There's always some sort of "trauma" or "emergency dash" because "It was grand. Baby popped out after a few hours of uneventful labour." doesn't sell chav rags like OK, New, Now etc.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She'll have another one by this guy. Her womb is like Noah's Ark, they come by in two's from each partner.
  • fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    Baby's name is Dylan-Jorge apparently.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fizzle90 wrote: »

Can't stand the name Dylan for some reason, and I suppose Jorge is a "creative" spelling for George?
  • BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't stand the name Dylan for some reason, and I suppose Jorge is a "creative" spelling for George?

Or the Spanish, in which the J has a hard H sound as well as the G.
  • Patti-AnnPatti-Ann Posts: 22,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fizzle90 wrote: »

Isn't Dylan a Welsh male name?
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Well well, that didn't last long, bump up the "nearly died" to selling the story.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2610093/Kerry-Katona-introduces-newborn-daughter-Dylan-Jorge-Rose.html
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Or the Spanish, in which the J has a hard H sound as well as the G.

That's fair enough, in that case.
  • DemonicrodentDemonicrodent Posts: 520
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dylan would have been enough but she had to chav it up by adding Jorge on the end.

Horrid woman
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Dylan would have been enough but she had to chav it up by adding Jorge on the end.

Horrid woman

Or DJ...?
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Patti-Ann wrote: »
    Isn't Dylan a Welsh male name?

Yes, he was God of the sea.
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2601384/Kerry-Katona-leaves-hospital-fianc-George-Kay-newborn-daughter-traumatic-birth.html

Hmm- name not being revealed, details of "traumatic" birth not being revealed........ Can anyone smell an OK! World Exclusive with Stunning Words and Pictures?
    Goaty wrote: »
    Well well, that didn't last long, bump up the "nearly died" to selling the story.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2610093/Kerry-Katona-introduces-newborn-daughter-Dylan-Jorge-Rose.html

So predictable.......:D And the placenta "burst"? Is that Katona-speak for placental abruption?
  • nerdgirlfromthek83nerdgirlfromthek83 Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Isn't she suppose to bankrupt?
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Isn't she suppose to bankrupt?

Morally?