Options

Tori Spelling

muddipawsmuddipaws Posts: 3,300
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I'm slightly confused, isn't she the girl that starred in 90210 the original version? Isn't she also the daughter or Aaron Spelling a TV Mogul who earned millions, a very rich family? So how come she seems to live a very modest life, and selling her soul on reality TV surely she does not need the money. Or has something happened and she has not been left anything since her dad died?

Comments

• Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think her Dad left all his money to Tori's Mother so she has relatively little wealth; hence the reality TV etc.
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Options
    BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    muddipawsmuddipaws Posts: 3,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My goodness how on earth can you just spend so much money, incredible
  • Options
    FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Tori's parents had given her a piggy bank containing a few cents inside plus a weekly pocket money to start saving during her childhood, instead of giving her a credit card in her teens, Tori would have appreciated the value of money then she wouldn't have been in such a financial mess as she is now. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flanno wrote: »
    If Tori's parents had given her a piggy bank containing a few cents inside plus a weekly pocket money to start saving during her childhood, instead of giving her a credit card in her teens, Tori would have appreciated the value of money then she wouldn't have been in such a financial mess as she is now. :rolleyes:

Agree 100%, she is in an almighty mess now because of her upbringing. Moreover, she cheated on her husband (totally destroying him) with a married father (dean McDermott) , totally wrecking Dean's wife and children.

Sorry but as you sow you reap. Karma has come back to bit her on the bum..big time.
  • Options
    Rowan HedgeRowan Hedge Posts: 3,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mummy will eventually bail her out, she is shitting on a fortune.
  • Options
    bornfreebornfree Posts: 16,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I feel a bit sorry for her. She has such low self esteem.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bornfree wrote: »
    The curse of nepotism. She would have been far better off forging an independent life in a different industry.
  • Options
    soulboy77soulboy77 Posts: 24,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bornfree wrote: »
    I don't, she has learnt what real life is all about and how the majority live.
  • Options
    Swanandduck2Swanandduck2 Posts: 5,502
    Forum Member
    Sinistra wrote: »
    The curse of nepotism. She would have been far better off forging an independent life in a different industry.

I agree. I don't think she's a particularly talented actress and I imagine fellow actors often resented her being imposed on productions simply because of her father. He would have done her a much bigger favour by letting her find her own way in life. If it lead to acting and he could help her, fair enough. But I have a feeling an acting career was foisted onto her and now she doesn't really know what else to do with herself (probably explaining her desperate need to have one baby after another).
  • Options
    bornfreebornfree Posts: 16,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    soulboy77 wrote: »
    I don't, she has learnt what real life is all about and how the majority live.

I can see your point.
  • Options
    Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whenever I see her, I'm reminded of the Wayans brothers in White Chicks...
  • Options
    duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her man is an ar**hole!
  • Options
    LyricalisLyricalis Posts: 57,958
    Forum Member
    Tories never have been very good with money...

* gets his coat and runs for the exit *
  • Options
    MaksonMakson Posts: 30,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Donna Martin is a legend of the screen
  • Options
    dumpty2dumpty2 Posts: 152
    Forum Member
    I'll see if I can help.

It's

T - O - R - I -
  • Options
    Rose*~*Rose*~* Posts: 7,008
    Forum Member
    Makson wrote: »
    Donna Martin is a legend of the screen

Question is, did Tori herself ever graduate? She seems to have a lot of difficulty doing simple sums.
  • Options
    Fadge1968Fadge1968 Posts: 431
    Forum Member
    A thoroughly unattractive female.