Marios T-Shirts - Vewy, Vewy Important - PLEASE READ!!! (Part 5)

Comments

• will_dearbornwill_dearborn Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    layleesmum wrote: »

Do you have piggies on Dappledown? :o

Can't leave Oink! all alone! :eek::p

:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You've been hitting the darkened room early tonight LLM, heeeheehee :):p:D

Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [highlight]Evenink Twoops![/highlight] :)

I hope Googly is having fun with her son, and errr, new kitten(s) - undecided on how many yet...:rolleyes:

lol :p

Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [highlight]THE MOLE by WILL DEARBORN[/highlight]

... - would've been so much better," said Withers.

"Not for our eyes," laughed Barnaby, "have a drink and cool off."

"So what are you expecting to see when we get there Arthur?" asked Boo.

"I'm not sure but if they are after the gold so badly maybe they can sense us coming," said Arthur.

"Or someone maybe tipped them off somehow, oops...I'll shhh," said Barnaby.

Boo swept around a corner and into the next, "just this next bend in the river and we should see Mount Talpidae."

"The Mountain of the Mole," said Withers eerily.

"Sorry Withers?" said Arthur.

"I had forgotten, it's all about you again Arthur it's the Mole Mountain, in the Valley of the Mole Men."

"Hmmm," Arthur's fur bristled.

They entered the valley as they came to the bend in the river, and strange birds high on the cliff, "whooped and hooted" as they came around the corner.

The Mountain was in the distance.

"At last," said Barnaby...(...to be continued)

..."then I can put my aching feet up, and maybe have a little nap..."

"Do you think I have flown all this way to give you a holiday Barnaby Badger!" snorted Boo as he flew along.

"Err, noooo Boo, but it will be getting dark soon and err, we can't do anything in the darkness," said Barnaby.

"Pffft!" said Boo.

Bodoing looked on with pride, waffle he would've been proud of himself surely.

"Well but don't think you are getting it easy, you will be unpacking, and carrying and working hard to set up camp," said Arthur.

"I can just about make out the Statue to Moli in front of the Mountain," said Boo.

Then they saw something it seemed to sail round the far corner of the mountain as they approached it...but they felt the earth shake.

...it was Dai the Dragon red spikes flailing around, and he was beckoning up to them as he careered around the corner.

Arthur said, "he looks worried...Boo follow that Dragon...(...to be continued)

Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Where are you LLM, sitting in the office? :o:)

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,323
    Forum Member
    Where are you LLM, sitting in the office? :o:)

Night off tonight........ catching up with "stuff"..... there s a lot of it around here:eek::eek:
    Forum Member
    Do you have piggies on Dappledown? :o

Can't leave Oink! all alone! :eek::p

I wish :D:D....... the human part of the family made me promise never to get any...... our neighbours had them, and they DO MAKE A MESS!............. if a poor little orphan one appeared though, Im sure it would be different...... sometimes theyre even softer and more impulsive than me :D:eek:
    Forum Member
    You've been hitting the darkened room early tonight LLM, heeeheehee :):p:D

thats because i can hardly keepmy eyes open now....... day off Titanic = tired= typical :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    waffle he would've been proud of himself surely.

Well that woke me up.... I beg your pardon????:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wish :D:D....... the human part of the family made me promise never to get any...... our neighbours had them, and they DO MAKE A MESS!............. if a poor little orphan one appeared though, Im sure it would be different...... sometimes theyre even softer and more impulsive than me :D:eek:

Softer and more impulsive than you...I don't believe it :):):)

Forum Member
    ✭✭
    thats because i can hardly keepmy eyes open now....... day off Titanic = tired= typical :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Still keep hitting that iceberg? :o:D

Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The pepsy...lol :p

Night LLM, x :)

Night Night All ;)

Seeya tamora :p

oxoxo

Forum Member
    How did I miss that one????
    Hmmm yet another Timothy Treadwell :eek:....waas going to put "nutter", but "egotistical narcissistic" nutter, sounds better. There are more about than I realised. I know one myself, who is perfectly harmless and totally well meaning, he s also had a film made about him, which was on sky recently. I ll tell the story sometime.

Did you see this one by the way? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cqouVL0AiQ

Im always amazed that this happened After I started collecting animals. It certainly solved the mystery of why we never ever visited All the floors in Harrods. My mum must have been frantic to avoid the pet store :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [highlight]Hi Troops![/highlight] :p

Bit behind tonight :o

Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How did I miss that one????
    Hmmm yet another Timothy Treadwell :eek:....waas going to put "nutter", but "egotistical narcissistic" nutter, sounds better. There are more about than I realised. I know one myself, who is perfectly harmless and totally well meaning, he s also had a film made about him, which was on sky recently. I ll tell the story sometime.

Did you see this one by the way? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cqouVL0AiQ

Im always amazed that this happened After I started collecting animals. It certainly solved the mystery of why we never ever visited All the floors in Harrods. My mum must have been frantic to avoid the pet store :eek:

I did see it, and it was repeated recently - strange moment on the Mountain Top - tense. :o

I still firmly believe once they are back wild they are wild, and would take a leg off your arm if they were hungry enough, not just stop for a chat about the 'good 'ole days', lol :p

Certainly plenty around, and more in the USA - where else :rolleyes:

Forum Member
    ✭✭

..."then I can put my aching feet up, and maybe have a little nap..."

"Do you think I have flown all this way to give you a holiday Barnaby Badger!" snorted Boo as he flew along.

"Err, noooo Boo, but it will be getting dark soon and err, we can't do anything in the darkness," said Barnaby.

"Pffft!" said Boo.

Bodoing looked on with pride, waffle he would've been proud of himself surely.

"Well but don't think you are getting it easy, you will be unpacking, and carrying and working hard to set up camp," said Arthur.

"I can just about make out the Statue to Moli in front of the Mountain," said Boo.

Then they saw something it seemed to sail round the far corner of the mountain as they approached it...but they felt the earth shake.

...it was Dai the Dragon red spikes flailing around, and he was beckoning up to them as he careered around the corner.

Arthur said, "he looks worried...Boo follow that Dragon...(...to be continued)

...Boo!" ordered Arthur.

The strangest thing he'd ever been asked to do, but Boo swooped down low keeping behind Dai.

"Where is he going," said Bodoing tutting.

"Seems to be a little bunch of trees and bushes at the base of the mountain," noticed Barnaby.

"Psssssssst! In here!!"

"Watwassthat?" said Bodoing.

"I think he wants us to meet him behind the bush and trees," said Arthur.

Boo landed on the other side, and they saw immediately it was a hidden den, with a cave in the mountain as well.

"Wow, this looks comfy, maybe I will be getting my nap after all, hehehe," said Barnaby.

Dai sprung forward from in the cave, "howdyoodoo everyone wadya doin here - you here for the aliens?"

"Hi Dai," said Arthur, "aliens, have you seen them then?"

He puffed up his chest and said in his singy-songy voice, "ooooohhh yuss sir Arthur, all over they is - just chased me they did round the corner!"

"Just now?" asked Withers.

"Yus, big blue spaceship, they are getting angry, they used to be scared of a dragon - not anymore," said Dai.

Bodoing was glaring open-mouthed he had never seen Dai before...(...to be continued)

Forum Member
    Well just wait until he sees the big blue spaceship then :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Len Goodman on Titanic now, I never realised he was on it...:o

It's gonna be a Titanic-fest until the 14th/15th of April and the 100th Anniversary ;)

Forum Member
    I did see it, and it was repeated recently - strange moment on the Mountain Top - tense. :o

I still firmly believe once they are back wild they are wild, and would take a leg off your arm if they were hungry enough, not just stop for a chat about the 'good 'ole days', lol :p

Certainly plenty around, and more in the USA - where else :rolleyes:

Agreed about the USA, but my all time favourite is a local Yorkshire hero......

http://io9.com/jemmy-hirst/
    Forum Member
    Len Goodman on Titanic now, I never realised he was on it...:o

It's gonna be a Titanic-fest until the 14th/15th of April and the 100th Anniversary ;)

Darent say this too loud...........but Im quite bored with it all now

:o:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Agreed about the USA, but my all time favourite is a local Yorkshire hero......

http://io9.com/jemmy-hirst/

Not kidding LLM, but me and him would get on he sounds like my kind of bloke same notions too :)

Couldn't find 12 maidens - puh! - bet the 10 old widows wanted his dosh. :rolleyes:

What a card, otters to fish, but they do fish...he means with a rod!? :eek:

Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Darent say this too loud...........but Im quite bored with it all now

:o:o

I've never been a huge fan, I liked to know about the actual history of it, and the whys of it with the different rivets which sheered off too soon.

But all the faction about wealthy travellers is a bit tedious now - other great ships have been lost also. :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.