River's dress in Last Night

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,618
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Me and my friend are mad Dr Who fans but she hadn't seen "First Night/Last Night" - so I showed her yesterday and today she has just told me that she has noticed that the dress that she doesn't want to put on/then puts on for the last night is exactly the same as the one she wears when she jumps off the building in "Day Of The Moon" - I'm in two minds but it does look VERY similar if not

Comments

• lach doch mallach doch mal Posts: 16,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry I'm probably sounding stupid here, but what does first night/last night mean?:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry I'm probably sounding stupid here, but what does first night/last night mean?:o

It's the specials on the series 6 DVD - where it showed River on her first night away in the Tardis and the last night (the swinging towers) before the Library
  • Granny McSmithGranny McSmith Posts: 19,622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They're on You tube if you haven't got the DVD. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19
    Forum Member
    yep, def the same dress...

..Night

DOTM

but she talks about running from sontarans, so I don't think is the same timeline... just a wardrobe coincidence
  • johnnysaucepnjohnnysaucepn Posts: 6,775
    Forum Member
    silentj wrote: »
    yep, def the same dress...

..Night

DOTM

but she talks about running from sontarans, so I don't think is the same timeline... just a wardrobe coincidence

Makes sense - they would film those extra scenes while they were in the middle of the actual episodes, so why not use the costumes they already have (or have on)?