Matt Smith: I have no intention of leaving

2»

Comments

• lordo350lordo350 Posts: 3,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't want him to leave in the 50th, as brilliant as a regeneration in it would be. I don't feel like we've had enough of him!
    Yeah I miss Tennant, but he left at just the right time. We have 3 series and 5 specials of him to watch!
    Matt has only done 2 so far, and I still feel like we only just got him. Mainly because he is my favourite Doctor. Seriously. It's like the role was written for him all along. He needs to stay for a long time yet!
    The ridiculously long break between series has not helped matters either. BBC and Moff... you better have something special planned for next year after the crapness of this one! Alas no more Sarah-Jane, no more Torchwood (though, after Miracle Day, maybe that is a blessing) and only FIVE episodes of Who this year????? WTF?
  • WonderWorldWonderWorld Posts: 181
    Forum Member
    lordo350 wrote: »
    I don't want him to leave in the 50th, as brilliant as a regeneration in it would be. I don't feel like we've had enough of him!
    Yeah I miss Tennant, but he left at just the right time. We have 3 series and 5 specials of him to watch!
    Matt has only done 2 so far, and I still feel like we only just got him. Mainly because he is my favourite Doctor. Seriously. It's like the role was written for him all along. He needs to stay for a long time yet!
    The ridiculously long break between series has not helped matters either. BBC and Moff... you better have something special planned for next year after the crapness of this one! Alas no more Sarah-Jane, no more Torchwood (though, after Miracle Day, maybe that is a blessing) and only FIVE episodes of Who this year????? WTF?

I agree, he has only done two with a long brake and the 50th is not a good time to get rid of a Doctor. It should be done like the 9th Doctor in the series 1 the 10th's worked too, but not in a major episode. I think Matt could go another season or two after the 50th. We need another spinoff when the Doctor Who is not on I enjoyed SJA. The way TW is going it needs a brake ever other year and Jack could be on DW when it is not on even if it is just a small scene. And if TW does not come back on Rex needs explained.
  • Shawn_LunnShawn_Lunn Posts: 9,353
    Forum Member
    Matt could do a full eighth series of 14 episodes in 2014 and regenerate in the last episode.
  • IggymanIggyman Posts: 8,021
    Forum Member
    Smith has been the only consistently good thing about Who since it came back in 2005.
  • Sophie ~Oohie~Sophie ~Oohie~ Posts: 10,395
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Iggyman wrote: »
    Smith has been the only consistently good thing about Who since it came back in 2005.
    O RLY? :D