Options

Tesco Dvd Ntsc Hack???

hello, can anyone help please? i bought my first region 1 dvd the other day and cant watch it as the blimmin' tesco value DVD player (the small one at £18) doesnt seem to have a "next" button on the remote. I know this sounds a bit silly but ive accessed the "hacks"on a couple of sites, and it shouldnt be a problem (if the button was present!)-can anyone help please?-much 'ppreciated!
*im NOT an international bootlegger-i just want to watch my "Saturday Night Live Best of Phil hartman" disc-which isnt available in this country! ta! :)

Comments

• Options
    GrannyGruntbuckGrannyGruntbuck Posts: 3,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it possible to take the remote apart?

Sometimes, the inside of the remote is the same as other models of the same manufacturer, but they just use a different casing thus hiding the button underneath.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 60
    Forum Member
    Surely the £18.00 Tesco DVD player is well known to be the machine of choice for the international bootlegger!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks to ALL the people who responded on this thread-i finally watched the DVD last night( took it to my friends house) hes got a dvdrecorder and it worked fine, without the need for any jiggery-pokery!! cheers! everyone, im sorry if i cant thank you all personally, its just that ive been inundated with replies!:) (at least ONE was slightly helpful-SLIGHTLY!!!) :):):)