Dan Woottan on Lorraine:- Major Surprise this weekend

Comments

• QuiteInterestedQuiteInterested Posts: 1,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It'll be something and nothing. It always is.
  • garyessexgaryessex Posts: 9,083
    Forum Member
    Perhaps the surprise will be there will be no scripted drama, tedious VT's and just be a pure singing competition?
  • *Liya**Liya* Posts: 5,978
    Forum Member
    It's just to hype up the show...nothing is going to happen.
  • Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    Yes a visit from the Men in Black. Everybody has a price.;)

Exactly. Patsy Palmer vowed never go back to EastEnders in 2005, the right offer was made and two years later she was announced to be coming back full time. She's admitted since that she went back for the money.
  • Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    *Liya* wrote: »
    It's just to hype up the show...nothing is going to happen.

Dan Wootton isn't employed by ITV, he's self-employed. He has no reason to talk it up for any other reason than he's a fan (which is probably the real reason he's overselling it, if he is).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am willing to bet "the surprise" will be greeted with a disappointed "Is that it?!" response from here. :)

Dan Wootan, or whatever his name is, likes to think he's in the know and he probably isn't. I'm sure he put out misinformation about last year X Factor as well.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 455
    Forum Member
    please let it be the end of public voting so the right people go out each week. Not sure how they would do it, but scrap the "public" vote as a lot of people are voting the likes of Rylan not because of talent but because it will annoy judges etc and they think in their own childish minds that wasting their money this way is "funny" :yawn:
  • J05hJ05h Posts: 1,622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    im guessing the suprise will be a double elimination in the hope that chris will not get in the top 2 votes

they will assume jahmene will still get high support james will get rebound and union j chris and rylan will be bottom 3.

union j will get lowest votes

chris v rylan they would probably get rid of chris

it would mean only two for the final but they will fill it with guest slots of ella with cher and lucy plugging last night etc.
  • SandraMcSandraMc Posts: 416
    Forum Member
    Cheryl back to perform with Girls Aloud!!!!
  • gasheadgashead Posts: 13,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't tell me, Rylan's actually going to finish a song. Now that would be a major surprise. :eek:
  • RobertfitzRobertfitz Posts: 2,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    J05h wrote: »
    im guessing the suprise will be a double elimination in the hope that chris will not get in the top 2 votes

they will assume jahmene will still get high support james will get rebound and union j chris and rylan will be bottom 3.

union j will get lowest votes

chris v rylan they would probably get rid of chris

it would mean only two for the final but they will fill it with guest slots of ella with cher and lucy plugging last night etc.

Nice theory. I don't think they'd want to risk a double elimination though. Not with only 5 acts left. It probably will be just Simons face on Skype encouraging us to vote for the best act. No ones safe unless you vote. All that nonsense.
  • ritchie2ykritchie2yk Posts: 5,556
    Forum Member
    Simon will come back , rylan or Maloney will leave, and he will be hailed as the saviour who came in to clear out the deadwood
  • brylcreembrylcreem Posts: 2,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lucy will return
  • summertime09summertime09 Posts: 10,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They should really just take the show off air NOW!!
  • *Liya**Liya* Posts: 5,978
    Forum Member
    Dan Wootton isn't employed by ITV, he's self-employed. He has no reason to talk it up for any other reason than he's a fan (which is probably the real reason he's overselling it, if he is).

He has come with these types of claims the last 3 years and nothing came of it...
  • PJ1893PJ1893 Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :rolleyes: I doubt it'll be anything that exciting.

Maybe a vote to bring someone back like last year?
    SandraMc wrote: »
    Cheryl back to perform with Girls Aloud!!!!

or this ^

BUT PLEASE let it be Simon :D Not by a link though, I think he should be there in person. And bluntly honest too. :D
  • Andrew_DuncanAndrew_Duncan Posts: 1,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have a feeling that they'll open the phone lines to bring back one of the eliminated contestants and say it's to replace Lucy Spraggan.
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    GibsonSG wrote: »
    Someone is going to demonstrate some musical talent!

Oh well, that means they are definitely bringing Ella back:)
  • oxygenjjoxygenjj Posts: 18,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dan Woottan has said that there will be a major surprise this weekend on X Factor but never specified what it was. I wonder if Ella is maybe coming back, however she was polled voted lowest on the votes so not sure how that can happen. I can't really think on anything which could be that surprising at this stage of the competition.

surprise or shock ? that is the question

im gonna go for fixed vote last week , maloney out and ella back in
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh well, that means they are definitely bringing Ella back:)

yabba dabba dooooooooo
  • E05297535E05297535 Posts: 5,602
    Forum Member
    Simon making a skype call..mand warning the judges to 'UP THEIR GAME'!!!! Better still, to announce the new 'judges' for next year!!
  • phill363phill363 Posts: 24,313
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    haha simon could fly over and be a 5th judge for the weekend then fly back to LA on Sunday night.
    Forum Member
    oxygenjj wrote: »
    yabba dabba dooooooooo

You likey?:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You likey?:D

nearly all your posts :)
    Forum Member