Options

lets dance for comic relief

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 41
Forum Member
I can die happy now
janet ellis in her dominatrix uniform and showing her underwear, she was my school boy fantasy, thats y im happy
blue peter was robbed jo brand was rubbish
more janet ellis please mmmmmmm

Comments

• Options
    RandyRandy Posts: 1,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Janet Ellis was my highlight too.. but has anyone else noticed Jo Brand is like John Sargeant with Tits???? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Blue Peter lot were good, but then that was the problem , Jo Brand was dire but was meant to be and that is the name of the game in comic relief , to be funny.

Janet Ellis was brilliant , I am sure she answered many ex schoolboys dreams with that dance.
  • Options
    Julie68Julie68 Posts: 3,137
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jo Brand was rubbish. All she did was walk around rolling her eyes and pulling stupid ugly mug faces.
    The right act won but Blue Peter were robbed by Jo Bland.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does anyone know if they have to have new dances for the final?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 151
    Forum Member
    my fave so far was the Hollyoaks crew they should have gotten through.
  • Options
    Dino MDino M Posts: 1,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Janet Ellis looked so sexy.

I think a lot of men would have grown up watching Janet Ellis on Blue Peter and thinking how sexy she was then, so to see her dressed as she was on the dancing for Comic Relief show was very nice.

I think she should make a solo appearance on Comic Relief night dressed the same.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 74
    Forum Member
    I only saw last week's show - the Dom Joly/MC Hammer one - and that was by accident. I had avoided the others thinking it would be dull as ditch water... And I thought it was brilliantly entertaining! Are the other shows on iplayer, does anyone know?