Options

A Reason Why I'll Miss Jamie

2»

Comments

• Options
    ogg monsterogg monster Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    I shall miss the live lounges. I think the live lounges show all the overs to be better than the live shows allow them to be. Just goes to show the power of Simon Cowell's influence.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,107
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will miss just about everything his personality his performances, his genuine demeanor , Just will be so dull and boring now without him lighting up the saturday evening.
    Such a terrific person and personality he had far more than any of the rest. Just hope he goes on to better things and achieves what he wants.
  • Options
    TheBlueOneTheBlueOne Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mitacond wrote: »
    Oh I thnk that JAmie is a little different to both Eoghan and Ray.;)

Unsuccessful acts oh I see so you limit thier succes to the X factor and the ilke. Success comes in many forms.;)

Well, yeah, success does come with happiness for some people. I'm sure Jamie would exchange it all for a number one record. I do wish Jamie all the success in the world, as he was one of my favourites acts in the competition, but we've just got to be a bit honest here - he'll end up like Tabby from the first series.

Yeah, he'll have an exceedingly happy career, but he won't be breaking the big time.
  • Options
    Jazz_MisucJazz_Misuc Posts: 2,754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    while i'm not pushing jamie's case exactly, i disagree with what you say about rachel.

i didn't like any of her performances personally, but they didn't come across as particularly emotional to me, no more so than anyone else's anyway. 'if i were a boy' was not good :o

i imagine the same can be said for jamie, but shouing/increasing volume isn't the same as expressing emotion.

she completely deserved to stay over the musical disaster that was lloyd. And how you can say her sing off performances were not a bit emotional:confused: is beyond me
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 80
    Forum Member
    miss everything bout him. he brought something different to the show. great singer, performer and crowd pleaser :)
    also think people mis-judged him when they said he was arrogant. He comes across a lovely person on all of his interviews and has just wrote this on his FB:

Guys,so sorry i havent got on earlier,have'nt stopped,its been interviews all day,non stop!But 1st,i want 2 say how much u all mean to me.U r the best fans any1 can ever have and hope 4!Thank u from the bottom of heart,4 all the hard work,support,love,campaigning and voting u all did.This is only the beginning,i promise!I will make it worth every penny u spent on me+don't worry,I will be updating u all as normal!:) x

lovely guy :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    I miss his big hair,,lol
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jazz_Misuc wrote: »
    she completely deserved to stay over the musical disaster that was lloyd. And how you can say her sing off performances were not a bit emotional:confused: is beyond me

i never really listened to her sing-off performances, rachel twice in a weekend was too much for me.
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Julie_S wrote: »
    miss everything bout him. he brought something different to the show. great singer, performer and crowd pleaser :)
    also think people mis-judged him when they said he was arrogant. He comes across a lovely person on all of his interviews and has just wrote this on his FB:

Guys,so sorry i havent got on earlier,have'nt stopped,its been interviews all day,non stop!But 1st,i want 2 say how much u all mean to me.U r the best fans any1 can ever have and hope 4!Thank u from the bottom of heart,4 all the hard work,support,love,campaigning and voting u all did.This is only the beginning,i promise!I will make it worth every penny u spent on me+don't worry,I will be updating u all as normal!:) x

lovely guy :)

i have a rare faith in him meaning everything he said there :)
  • Options
    GeorgiecatsGeorgiecats Posts: 6,628
    Forum Member
    I too will miss Jamie - he was a great rock singer and a genuine guy with a lovely attitude.

Instead we get to keep pop boy who belongs in a boyband who has no idea who Queen are.

They should not bother with over 25s as they're never going to pick one to win.

It's always going to be a Lloyd or Joe type. Mind you I do like Joe great voice but Lloyd over Jamie? That idiot Louis deliberately got rid of him cos he's one of Simon's acts. The usual childish vote from him.